🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY's Attorney General Plans Investigations of Trump and Family

How do New York tax payers feel having their money wasted on mindless investigations like this? The hoax has been going on three years already. Now this New York attorney general is trying to pull this stunt. What a joke these Trump haters have become. While the mindless sheep join in.
As they hate Trump and oppose his policies targeting the well-being of their city, I'm sure they are happy to help put the dotard in prison.

How’s it feel wasting your life thinking Trump is going to prison?
Lock her up! I bet you've chanted that garbage like a beta fk.

I dont care if trump goes to jail. He just needs to be out of office, asap. His conduct is atrocious. His illegal campaign activities are unacceptable. His criminal cohorts have no place in the white house. His ideas and plans for America are way too pro corporate and bigoted to be good for 90% of us. His judge appointees are often radical right biased and not deserving from experience. Get him out. There's enough to impeach or vote him out in 2020.

f you truly think that moron James will do ANYTHING you're sadly mistaken. The New York attorney general couldn't beat fantasy football players and sites, much less Trump. Losing EVERY case they tried to bring. Those goofs in New York are more inept than the Keystone Cops.

Now, WHO could argue with the above moron's well-documented and irrefutable set of facts and data???

(do these Trump idiots breed more idiots?)

Poor little uneducated Natalie. If you were able to do any research you'd know about that case. Since I live in New York I have first hand knowledge. Guess you never used Goole to find Schniederman trying to force DraftKings and other fantasy football sites out of the state. He LOST HUGE.

Schneiderman -- Daily Fantasy Sports' Biggest Opponent -- Goes Down In Flames

Now please take steps to ensure that you do not breed more idiocy. After you get up from that knockdown.
^^

Trump cultist logic

"They lost that one time, therefore they will always lose."

Lazy idiocy on full display. We know you just cry and whine "Trump bad!". By the way, look up Schneiderman's abysmal record on big cases. Educate yourself.
Haha, poor Trumpkin. Youve really managed to place yourself in an idiotic corner.

Poor uneducated loser. Slapped around again. Like usual. Intellectual lightweights like you need to just shut up.

How do New York tax payers feel having their money wasted on mindless investigations like this? The hoax has been going on three years already. Now this New York attorney general is trying to pull this stunt. What a joke these Trump haters have become. While the mindless sheep join in.
As they hate Trump and oppose his policies targeting the well-being of their city, I'm sure they are happy to help put the dotard in prison.

How’s it feel wasting your life thinking Trump is going to prison?
Lock her up! I bet you've chanted that garbage like a beta fk.

I dont care if trump goes to jail. He just needs to be out of office, asap. His conduct is atrocious. His illegal campaign activities are unacceptable. His criminal cohorts have no place in the white house. His ideas and plans for America are way too pro corporate and bigoted to be good for 90% of us. His judge appointees are often radical right biased and not deserving from experience. Get him out. There's enough to impeach or vote him out in 2020.

Fake News bot, I don't care what you think at this point. Uranium one?

So, as I was saying, she needs to tidy up her own room before she starts messing up someone elses...

Could, in your wildest dreams....the same be said about Trump "tidying up his room" before infesting the oval office?
Sure, it could. And he is being investigated.

So, let's see the investigations into mrs james handling of her campaign finances.

Now, WHO could argue with the above moron's well-documented and irrefutable set of facts and data???

(do these Trump idiots breed more idiots?)

Poor little uneducated Natalie. If you were able to do any research you'd know about that case. Since I live in New York I have first hand knowledge. Guess you never used Goole to find Schniederman trying to force DraftKings and other fantasy football sites out of the state. He LOST HUGE.

Now please take steps to ensure that you do not breed more idiocy. After you get up from that knockdown.
^^

Trump cultist logic

Lazy idiocy on full display. We know you just cry and whine "Trump bad!". By the way, look up Schneiderman's abysmal record on big cases. Educate yourself.
Haha, poor Trumpkin. Youve really managed to place yourself in an idiotic corner.

Poor uneducated loser. Slapped around again. Like usual. Intellectual lightweights like you need to just shut up.
Dang you whine a lot. You said something stupid, now you're all whiny.

^^

Trump cultist logic

You seem to be whining. Denying the truth (as EVERYTHING I posted was true) makes YOU the whiner. I said nothing untrue. YOU are crying because you got schooled. As usual. Prepare to be heartbroken again when New York AG loses. Again.

^^

Trump cultist logic

You seem to be whining. Denying the truth (as EVERYTHING I posted was true) makes YOU the whiner. I said nothing untrue. YOU are crying because you got schooled. As usual. Prepare to be heartbroken again when New York AG loses. Again.
I just made fun of your idiotic, desperate unlogic.

"They lost once, so they will lose against trump"

Haha...poor, desperate Trumpkins...

I just made fun of your idiotic, desperate unlogic.

"They lost once, so they will lose against trump"

Haha...poor, desperate Trumpkins...

You obviously do not follow history. The New York AG OFFICE (your words) has a HISTORY of losing. You're praying they will turn that around. More likely it goes like the fantasy football debacle, the "the oil companies lied about climate change" debacle, the 0-for-everything Schneiderman and his successor had against Trump. There's your "logic". Expecting a different result? There's a word for that......

So, let's see the investigations into mrs james handling of her campaign finances.
Go right ahead, desperate Trumpkins. The new York attorney general's office -- brace yourself -- is actually an entire office.
Again, not saying what she did was illegal, in fact, after doing a little more reading, I'll admit I was wrong.

It turns out, she used the funds to pay global strategy group, which apparently works with campaigns.

However, one of the issues that she should be at least questioned on is her requesting campaign fund matching.

She had raised just north of $900,000, on her campaign, and that gave her the option to request an additional $750,000 in taxpayer money to match.

That wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that the race was extremely lopsided, and her opponent only raised $26,000. She was expected to win. If I read correctly, normally the campaign matching money is to be repaid to cfb.

So, why did she need to request full matching on a campaign she was so far ahead on? She won on the tune of 850,000 votes to her opponents 174,000 votes. I think the percentages were something like 74% for her, and 16% for her opponent.

DuQouEmUcAAtzwT.jpg

"How do you sell out the citizens of this country like that, Chuck? How do you not care about the safety of Americans?"

-Trump

Good then after Trump finishes his 2nd term he can have at him....but I doubt if he will go after a popular ex president....

Forum List

Back