🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY's Attorney General Plans Investigations of Trump and Family

Nice having States take it upon themselves to scratch around The President and see if they can find something.
Shut down these pretentious liberal shit for brains.

After all the money wasted on Benghazi bullshit and e-mail bullshit...don't EVEN complain about dollars
But moooooooooooooommmmmmm, they did it toooooooooooooooooo!
Pardon me for pointing out the hypocrisy of spending money on investigations after all the millions spent on the Benghazi and "Clinton e-mails" nonsense
People died in Benghazi. ISIS somehow acquired American weapons from Libya.

Show me the dead bodies, and then you can continue your investigation.

How do New York tax payers feel having their money wasted on mindless investigations like this? The hoax has been going on three years already. Now this New York attorney general is trying to pull this stunt. What a joke these Trump haters have become. While the mindless sheep join in.
As they hate Trump and oppose his policies targeting the well-being of their city, I'm sure they are happy to help put the dotard in prison.

How’s it feel wasting your life thinking Trump is going to prison?
Lock her up! I bet you've chanted that garbage like a beta fk.

I dont care if trump goes to jail. He just needs to be out of office, asap. His conduct is atrocious. His illegal campaign activities are unacceptable. His criminal cohorts have no place in the white house. His ideas and plans for America are way too pro corporate and bigoted to be good for 90% of us. His judge appointees are often radical right biased and not deserving from experience. Get him out. There's enough to impeach or vote him out in 2020.

Fake News bot, I don't care what you think at this point. Uranium one?
Uranium one. What did the gop federal government do to get to the bottom of that? The house has subpoena power, right? The FBI and DOJ have both had personnel changes. And nothing? Sounds like a conspiracy at this point.

Remember that a state's indictment, prosecution and sentencing is beyond the "pardoning" powers of the WH.......The plot thickens..

New York Attorney General-elect Letitia James plans to launch sweeping investigations into President Donald Trump, his family and "anyone" in his circle who may have violated the law once she settles into her new job next month, NBC News reported.

She outlined some of the probes she intends to pursue with regard to the president, his businesses and his family members. They include the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian official, any illegalities involving Trump's real estate holdings in New York and continuing to probe the Trump Foundation.

Incoming NY AG Plans Investigations of Trump and Family

A lot of Trumpsters found the above thread "funny"...
Who knew these folks had such a pronounced sense of humor while watching their orange hero get his ass handed to him? ....lol

It's funny as hell when an elected commiecrat announces in advance they are going to intentionally abuse their the powers of their office. She intends to investigate people because of who they are, not for what they've done, that's a banana republic mentality and illegal in this country. In fact I plan to talk to the FBI public integrity unit about it tomorrow. Laugh that off bitch.

How do New York tax payers feel having their money wasted on mindless investigations like this? The hoax has been going on three years already. Now this New York attorney general is trying to pull this stunt. What a joke these Trump haters have become. While the mindless sheep join in.

She ran on doing just this. This was part of her platform.

She won by telling the people of the state of NY that she would do these investigations.

She's not like trump and just says what her audience or base wants to hear. She said she would do those investigations and she's doing just that.

Bummer for you and trump, trump can't do a thing to stop her or all her investigations. trump can't pardon his way out of this either.

The next two years are going to be very interesting.

You conservatives have only yourselves and trump to blame for all of this.

See post 164.

Remember that a state's indictment, prosecution and sentencing is beyond the "pardoning" powers of the WH.......The plot thickens..

New York Attorney General-elect Letitia James plans to launch sweeping investigations into President Donald Trump, his family and "anyone" in his circle who may have violated the law once she settles into her new job next month, NBC News reported.

She outlined some of the probes she intends to pursue with regard to the president, his businesses and his family members. They include the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian official, any illegalities involving Trump's real estate holdings in New York and continuing to probe the Trump Foundation.

Prosecuting Political Opponents Is What Dictators Do
Investigate and prosecute all of them. Dems and pukes alike. White collar crimes hurt people. We certainly dont want a man as stained as trump being president for long. He has eviscerated any idea that Republicans are moral and ethical. He has crushed the importance of fiscal conservatism. Hes a low class unprofessional, undeserving of our respect or our following.

And you have eviscerated any idea of decency and fairness. You base all of your opinions on rumor, innuendo and hearsay. Until he's convicted of something, he's entitled to the same presumption of innocence every other citizen, from John Edwards to Hillary Clinton to you is entitled to receive. He has never claimed to be a professional politician nor that he's fiscally conservative. Unwad your panties and concentrate on living your life until those responsible for investigation and justice have done their jobs. Then, your conclusions MIGHT be warranted...or might not.

so instead of doing the job she was elected to do, she is going to waste the state taxpayers money on another witch hunt because the dems cannot get over Trump beating crooked Hillary in 2016. Its insanity. Are there no intelligent dems remaining?

The trump criminal regime is not long for this world. The Feds have them by the short hairs and now his state, New York, of which the majority hate him for screwing contractors out of their pay, will soon have unpardonable charges against him and his, very simple, children...

The trump criminal regime is not long for this world. The Feds have them by the short hairs and now his state, New York, of which the majority hate him for screwing contractors out of their pay, will soon have unpardonable charges against him and his, very simple, children...

I could have "advised" Trump that given his corrupt "empire"....he should have moved his headquarters to Cyprus.....or, at the very least, someplace in a state like Alabama.

New Yorkers know this charlatan all too well.

I could have "advised" Trump that given his corrupt "empire"....he should have moved his headquarters to Cyprus.....or, at the very least, someplace in a state like Alabama.

New Yorkers know this charlatan all too well.

Meh You told us Hillary was a 400+ EV prohibitive favorite.

I'll wait

What the fuck is this? This woman is plainly saying "I intend to investigate Trump and his family until I find some crime they may have committed" how can you folks applaud this? Seriously

OldLady

What the fuck is this? This woman is plainly saying "I intend to investigate Trump and his family until I find some crime they may have committed" how can you folks applaud this? Seriously

Defend the clown all you want.........it'll just give you constipation.

Cohen's involvement is part of a broadening state investigation into the Trump Foundation, and Cohen's willingness to cooperate with a state subpoena this week could provide an immediate legal problem for the Trump White House as it grapples separately with the Mueller investigation.

"One of the things about going after the Trump Foundation as opposed to going after Trump the person is that the arguments can’t be raised that you can’t sue a president while he's president, or you can’t bring criminal proceedings against a president," said Vincent Bonventre, a professor at the Albany Law School.

The case against the Trump Foundation received a boost this week when the state Taxation and Finance Department subpoenaed Cohen, and he signaled his willingness to cooperate, according to state officials.

Barbara Underwood, the New York attorney general, filed a civil suit in June accusing Trump and his foundation of illegal conduct for more than a decade.

Now the state tax department is looking into any potential criminality as it pertains to New York tax laws because the foundation is based in the state.

Trump Foundation: How New York's growing case could impact the president

Maybe the NYS A.G. should start with something easy like the connection between Anthony (Carlos Danger) Weiner and the Hillary campaign. It seems that credible rumors were circulating for a brief time (before being squashed by the MSM) about a pedophile ring condoned by the Hildabeast and Weiner's wife who was a high ranking member of Hillary's staff.

Maybe the NYS A.G. should start with something easy like the connection between Anthony (Carlos Danger) Weiner and the Hillary campaign. It seems that credible rumors were circulating for a brief time (before being squashed by the MSM) about a pedophile ring condoned by the Hildabeast and Weiner's wife who was a high ranking member of Hillary's staff.

Post # 178 .....and, sure enough, Hillary gets brought up......Trump ass kissers are a bit lazy today.....LOL

OldLady

Oh....it's a "Nothingburger." :5_1_12024:Nothing to worry about....:19:

Forum List

Back