NYT attacks Heightism…..Er.....Tall People

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Being short is “better” for the planet and future, according to a recent New York Times piece that describes short people as “inherent conservationists” who save resources by consuming less and are “best suited for long-term survival.”

The essay’s author, who boasts of her “tiny” children who “eat like gerbils” and thus help “save money and food,” also calls for mating with a short partner as “an effective way to help the planet” because it can decrease the “needs of subsequent generations.”

NYT Attacks 'Heightism,' Calls to Mate with Short People to Save the Earth

Sorry, but the bitches want 6+X 6+. ;)

What these people need is some healthy ridicule. One of the failures of our crumbling civilization is the lack of political satirists. A George Carlin or Lenny Bruce would have had this idiot in ribbons

At last . NYT gets something right .
Now we can ban basketball as discriminatory and trivial .

Did you see that Thai kid , tallest in the world at 2.51 . On crutches yet a claimed basket ball player .
Basket case I would say .

Being short is “better” for the planet and future, according to a recent New York Times piece that describes short people as “inherent conservationists” who save resources by consuming less and are “best suited for long-term survival.”

The essay’s author, who boasts of her “tiny” children who “eat like gerbils” and thus help “save money and food,” also calls for mating with a short partner as “an effective way to help the planet” because it can decrease the “needs of subsequent generations.”

NYT Attacks 'Heightism,' Calls to Mate with Short People to Save the Earth

Sorry, but the bitches want 6+X 6+. ;)

Maybe the fact that I am shrinking is a good thing? I have been 6'-1" my entire working life. Now that I'm retired, I measure shorter every time I visit the doctor--currently 5-11 1/4.

Sorry but that don't work.

My Dad's 6' 4" , my brother is 6' 5", I'm 6' 2"...my Mom is 5' 3"...
Yeah, I've noticed that too. My maternal grandmother was 4'-9" and she had two sons over 6' and a 5-9 daughter who raised three sons who are over six feet tall. No one in our family for three generations after has been under 5'-7" (F) and 6' (M)

Forum List

Back