🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYT David Brooks: ‘Democrats Need to Get over this Idea that they Are the Emerging Majority Party’

And maybe both parties should stop being so fucking tribal, and get it through their fucking heads that a majority of the country wants collaboration, cooperation and innovation, instead of this fucking stupid back and forth.

No. The moderate/centrist/gutless middle-grounders need to get the idea that one way or the other, THEY WILL GET RUN OVER. Whether it’s by one side or both, the spineless fence-sitters are slowly being exterminated; as they should be.
The spineless are those who meekly choose a side and obediently defend it, like sheep.

I'll think for myself, thanks. I'll remain confident that reason will prevail over tribalism.

The spineless are those who meekly choose a side and obediently defend it, like sheep.

I'll think for myself, thanks. I'll remain confident that reason will prevail over tribalism.

I’m an Ideologue. My ideology isn’t Republican... it’s Conservative. That’s why my “Sides” are Conservative-Liberal not Republican-Democrat.

I find those in the middle don’t really have a strong ideological core; which is why I want them wiped out. I have far more respect for a Socislist ideologue than a spineless Moderate.

I’m an Ideologue. My ideology isn’t Republican... it’s Conservative. That’s why my “Sides” are Conservative-Liberal not Republican-Democrat.

I find those in the middle don’t really have a strong ideological core; which is why I want them wiped out. I have far more respect for a Socislist ideologue than a spineless Moderate.
Well, I think those who obediently follow a tribe are spineless.

Looks like we disagree.

Well, I think those who obediently follow a tribe are spineless.

Looks like we disagree.

An IDEOLOGY, not a tribe. I wouldn’t expect you to understand the difference, but there IS one.

Disagreement is the root of needing to beat the Hell out of people.

Forum List

Back