🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYT Prefers Intimidation to Justice

The facts of the case are what is going to convict him. Everything else is hand-waving.
The fact that he enough drugs in him to kill him is a fact. He would have died on the way to the station. Intimidation and jury tampering is the topic.
This is a lie. He had trace amounts.
Another LIE. Learn to read, you're as stupid as your alter ego.
Read what? Point me to your post detailing the drugs in his body.
I did your searching for you earlier. A simple search that brought up five sources that proved your last lie wrong. Learn to do your own research. I'm not here to educate you.

The facts of the case are what is going to convict him. Everything else is hand-waving.
The fact that he enough drugs in him to kill him is a fact. He would have died on the way to the station. Intimidation and jury tampering is the topic.
I did your searching for you earlier. A simple search that brought up five sources that proved your last lie wrong. Learn to do your own research. I'm not here to educate you.
I've already debunked your bullshit. Try to keep up.

"We've all had cases where those kinds of of levels come into play. You've got to look at the whole picture," Nelson said. "It's one thing to die *with* something. It's another thing to die *from* something."
What would you say if someone said that about all of the over reported covid cases? Also, Baker said he wasn't saying the fentanyl killed him but he didn't say it didn't either. He also said that he had enough fentanyl in his system to kill him under normal circumstances---and he had a 75% Cardiac artery blockage with the drugs. He OD'd

I've already debunked your bullshit. Try to keep up.
Another lie, you've gone to school with CCP Joe and Kameltoe.

Forum List

Back