Oakland California Removes 75 Truckloads, 250 Tons of Trash from Homeless Encampment

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
trash-removal-640x480.jpg

Texas authorities set aside an area outside of Austin for the homeless to camp in – telling them they were being kicked out of where they were.

Las Vegas outlawed living on the streets, saying they had to use the shelters – or else.

Back to Oakland:

Despite the obvious threat to public health and safety, the Chronicle report said that the estimated 60 to 80 people believed to live there can remain at least until January.

And we still have 50 more tons to go,” Oakland City Councilman Noel Gallo said in the column. The encampment is in Gallo’s district and is located next to a Home Depot store.

And one official said the move is not designed to shutdown the encampment.

Don’t ya love how those caring Dims treat the homeless?

More of this @ Oakland Removes 75 Truckloads, 250 Tons of Trash from Homeless Camp

Anger over Las Vegas ban on sleeping in streets @ Anger over Las Vegas ban on sleeping in streets

e53101c60685300615625fbec02c41a3095aae1c.jpg

More obsessing about California….

Reminds me of the old saying, “They hate us because they ain’t us.”

The goal is to not be like Cali. You do realize the rest of the country doesn't want your failed experiment to spread like a disease. Oregon and Washington are already gone, and someone just posted a thread about Denver.

Poverty, lawlessness, subsidized misery, what's not to love? Let's remember the democrat motto, 'Prisons are expensive, so we need to let the prisoners go.'

I don't know if I would go that far. When something or someone becomes a big enough problem, trying to sweep it up underneath a rug is not going to make the problem go away. Instead its only going to leave a big bump in the floor.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The goal is to not be like Cali. You do realize the rest of the country doesn't want your failed experiment to spread like a disease. Oregon and Washington are already gone, and someone just posted a thread about Denver.
there are countless homeless in downtown Eugene, and I would be surprised if even 10 percent are from Oregon. The homeless are drawn here from other places because the city essentially advertises that it want them .

Is it to much to accept responsibility for the failures of the great society? About 55 years of it now! And the payouts seem to be permanent and needing much more.

Texas authorities set aside an area outside of Austin for the homeless to camp in – telling them they were being kicked out of where they were.

Las Vegas outlawed living on the streets, saying they had to use the shelters – or else.

Back to Oakland:

Despite the obvious threat to public health and safety, the Chronicle report said that the estimated 60 to 80 people believed to live there can remain at least until January.

And we still have 50 more tons to go,” Oakland City Councilman Noel Gallo said in the column. The encampment is in Gallo’s district and is located next to a Home Depot store.

More of this @ Oakland Removes 75 Truckloads, 250 Tons of Trash from Homeless Camp

Anger over Las Vegas ban on sleeping in streets @ Anger over Las Vegas ban on sleeping in streets

Typical Republican solution.

Didn't solve a damn thing. Did not take a homeless person off the street.

Back to Oakland:

Typical Republican solution.

Didn't solve a damn thing. Did not take a homeless person off the street.
Cleaning up trash is a Republican thing? I have to agree

Forum List

Back