🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oakland councilwoman: Lower police academy pass score to a 42 so blacks can pass! A 42??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Oakland Councilwoman Wants Police to Lower Written Test Standard for Recruits to Achieve More Officer Diversity

We've gone fucking retarded folks.

Oakland...a city with a severe crime problem...is apparently more concerned with skin color of their cops than ABILITY of their cops.

A councilwoman wants the passing score at police academy to be lowered to a 42 so blacks can pass!!! Here's the kicker.....IT'S ALREADY JUST A 45.

Yes you read that right. Unlike the rest of the world.....scoring a 45 out of 100 at the Oakland police academy is passing!!! They say it's "graded on a curve" .....aka....whites wouldn't pass with a 45 but non whites will.

So scoring 45% isn't low enough for blacks to pass.

For the record....Oakland is 28% black and it's PD is 20% black...pretty close...so there's not a need to do this.

So they want to lower standards to a 45 is passing.....but when those cops go into a high stress split second situation they want the cop to be flawless and display the absolute best performance under high stress. Go figure. They can't score a 46% on a test in a classroom but are somehow going to become highly effective and capable officers under high stress/low margin for error situations on the street?

I guess their argument is tests are biased.

Like...is armed robbery a felony or misdemeanor?
What amendment governs search and seizure?
What are the 4 standard tests for drunk driving?
Shoot 85 out of 100 bullets into this 3×2 square.

You know....racist tests like these.

hey why not. of all places for them to "lower" the standards just so skin colors or nationalities can get hired. lets hire a fast food worker to do brain surgery next.
these are the IDIOTS you people elect to Represent you. so they want this and also work to DISARM us citizens at the same time. they only CARE about you, don't ya know.

my gawd when are the citizens going to start waking the hell up?

I think the city should lower the pass number to 15. Pass a law forbidding the police department from doing background checks on the applicants.
Hire as many 'Special Needs' negro cops as apply.
Let these geniuses deal with the fucking Tree Dwellers.
In a year the city will be another Detroit. It's almost there as it is.

I think the city should lower the pass number to 15. Pass a law forbidding the police department from doing background checks on the applicants.

Yes. Not only should they lower passing to 15.....

They should FAIL anyone who scores OVER and 80. See...if you eliminate the privileged high achievers....then years down the road your promotions and command will be more diverse too.

I see that they lowered the IQ tests to be on the city counsel...
What a dumb ass council woman, these exams are not only to protect the public, but to protect the person taking the test..

Yes. Not only should they lower passing to 15.....

They should FAIL anyone who scores OVER and 80. See...if you eliminate the privileged high achievers....then years down the road your promotions and command will be more diverse too.

My daughter read me a story yesterday about a guy who was not hired as a police officer because he scored too high on the qualification tests. The courts upheld that it was a reasonable restriction.

Oakland Councilwoman Wants Police to Lower Written Test Standard for Recruits to Achieve More Officer Diversity

We've gone fucking retarded folks.

Oakland...a city with a severe crime problem...is apparently more concerned with skin color of their cops than ABILITY of their cops.

A councilwoman wants the passing score at police academy to be lowered to a 42 so blacks can pass!!! Here's the kicker.....IT'S ALREADY JUST A 45.

Yes you read that right. Unlike the rest of the world.....scoring a 45 out of 100 at the Oakland police academy is passing!!! They say it's "graded on a curve" .....aka....whites wouldn't pass with a 45 but non whites will.

So scoring 45% isn't low enough for blacks to pass.

For the record....Oakland is 28% black and it's PD is 20% black...pretty close...so there's not a need to do this.

So they want to lower standards to a 45 is passing.....but when those cops go into a high stress split second situation they want the cop to be flawless and display the absolute best performance under high stress. Go figure. They can't score a 46% on a test in a classroom but are somehow going to become highly effective and capable officers under high stress/low margin for error situations on the street?

I don't know how accurate your stats are, if Oakland's crime rate bremains unchanged from years past then the cops are dealing with mostly blacks & Hispanics. So the local cops should look mostly black & Hispanic. Just saying

Forum List

Back