Oakland Riots! "Kill Pigz" on police car.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The lawlessness has started!

BPHUmC4CAAEngkw.jpg:large

One police car was daubed with the words “Kill Pigz” as American flags were torched. “Kill Zimmerman” was also scrawled on the Alameda County Court.

Following a wave of threats to riot in major cities if Zimmerman was cleared of all charges, trouble flared up almost immediately after the verdict was announced late last night.

Unrest appears to be confined to Oakland for the time being, with more peaceful protests taking place in San Francisco, Washington, DC, New York and Chicago.

Twitter messages threatening to violently kill George Zimmerman continue to flood the social network.

A hoax is also circulating concerning a video of riots in Vancouver from 2011 which was falsely labeled as having taken place in Miami.

Hopefully some of the unrest seen in Oakland last night will remain limited and the wave of rioting threatened by many will not materialize.

Prison Planet.com » Oakland Hit By Riots After Zimmerman Verdict

I thought there was going to be nationwide riots, widespread in every city?

Oh well, another right wing prediction swirling around the toilet.

Hmm one police car...

I heard there were a few smashed windows too.

The black animals must be in a national uproar! Stock up on some water! The SHIT IS GOING DOWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!

:cool:

I am terrified of blacks rampaging in the streets

I think I will start a neighborhood watch.

I thought there was going to be nationwide riots, widespread in every city?

Oh well, another right wing prediction swirling around the toilet.

Their predictions are always true......whether they are or not

LMAO!!!

I wouldn't call it a "Riot" but more along the lines of Civil Disobedience.

Like I said in another thread, if there's going to be rioting, it will start later tonight, maybe closer to midnight. But, I doubt it's going to happen.

LMAO!!!

I wouldn't call it a "Riot" but more along the lines of Civil Disobedience.

Like I said in another thread, if there's going to be rioting, it will start later tonight, maybe closer to midnight. But, I doubt it's going to happen.

If Zimmerman were there, none of his would have happened. He hates graffiti worse than black kids in his neighborhood

Last edited:
Let's not make a mountain out of a mole-hill.

We expected a few scumbags to act up.

Unless they can pay them with a few million Obamaphones these fuckers aren't gonna riot.

Forum List

Back