Obabble outs himself as the first Black Mexican...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
"Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States," President Obama said during a speech at Mexico's Anthropology Museum. "I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will."

"But at the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people. That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It’s the right thing to do," Obama added.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...iolence_in_mexico_pushes_for_gun_control.html
I guess he forgot about his Fast and Furious program...the press has.

"Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States," President Obama said during a speech at Mexico's Anthropology Museum. "I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will."

"But at the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people. That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It’s the right thing to do," Obama added.

lies-sign_zps0739aff2.gif

ALL lies...he's doing nothing more than trying to appease the Mexican Gov with that bullshit...

I can't believe a sitting President would be so bold...at least until Obama came along. He absolutely hates the US and all it stands far. It is so obvious. Yet it is that United States that has given him the opportunities he has had in life.

I can't believe a sitting President would be so bold...at least until Obama came along. He absolutely hates the US and all it stands far. It is so obvious. Yet it is that United States that has given him the opportunities he has had in life.

And with all his recent failures, his star has been fading, as those that don't need his charity, are losing the faith and the trust:

SNIP:

His second term agenda has broken down. The Democratic-controlled Senate did not pass even a single part of his gun-control agenda. His effort to use sequestration to batter Republicans has backfired. His budget was sent up to Capitol Hill two months late–and was immediately dismissed. If immigration reform passes, it will be because Democrats kept the president on the sideline, fully aware that his presence in negotiations with Republicans would only make success more unlikely.

SNIP:

The economy continues to stagger. Jeff Cox, a CNBC senior writer, earlier this week wrote, “In terms of actual growth, this is … the worst economy in 83 years. GDP growth is in the midst of its longest sub-3 percent annual growth rate since 1929, the beginning of the Great Depression.”

SNIP:

Overseas, in Syria, the president looks feckless, having drawn a “red line” last year that was crossed this year–and it appears no serious consequences will follow. This will have an enormously damaging effect on American credibility, alarming our allies and emboldening our adversaries.

SNIP:

One of Barack Obama’s undeniable political gifts is his ability to defy political gravity. He’s shown an ability, unmatched in my lifetime, to distance himself from his own failures. But at some point, reality has a way of intervening.

One can sense, I think, that the country–large parts of it, anyway–is growing weary of a man so self-righteous and yet without any results to show for it.

The compulsive finger-pointing and hyper-partisanship has become a tired act. People are becoming increasingly disenchanted with America, and America’s president, resembling a cork caught in the current, at the mercy of events rather than shaping them. And they will tire, too, of the mounting human cost of President Obama’s failures.

It’s taken longer than it should have. But Obama Fatigue has begun. :clap2:

More: Obama Fatigue « Commentary Magazine

Link please. Once you post the radical right wing site you got it from, I'm going to :lol: my ass off :clap2:

Link please. Once you post the radical right wing site you got it from, I'm going to :lol: my ass off :clap2:

In gun-control argument, Obama blames Americans for Mexican deaths: ¿Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States¿ | Mail Online

Obama Blames Violence in Mexico on America?s Lust for Drugs, Guns
"Much of the root cause for violence that has been happening here in Mexico, for which so many Mexicans have suffered, is the demand for illegal drugs in the United States," Obama said during a speech at Mexico's Anthropology Museum

He then turned his attention to U.S. gun owners and gun control.

"Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States," Obama said. "I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will."

"But at the same time, as I've said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people," he added.

"That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It's the right thing to do," Obama said.

It was on TV moron. You can watch it yourself if you weren't to fucken lazy to look it up.

It was on TV moron. You can watch it yourself if you weren't to fucken lazy to look it up.

Yea, it was on TV - the most credible reference for history, politics, government, you name it, that anyone can find!

Goddamn you people have short memories - or lack of historical knowledge. Anyone remember Clinton, Dole, Gingrich, et.al circa mid-1990's and NAFTA?

Who gives a fuck what you do?

I listened to him say this shit.

Funny he didn't bring up Fast and Furious when he talked about the deaths in Mexico by guns.

We have more illegal immigrants than ever beating a path to the U.S. in anticipation of amnesty and we have unsecure borders to help them along.

How many times now has he gone to other countries to bad mouth the U.S. and our constitution?

Yea, it was on TV - the most credible reference for history, politics, government, you name it, that anyone can find!

Goddamn you people have short memories - or lack of historical knowledge. Anyone remember Clinton, Dole, Gingrich, et.al circa mid-1990's and NAFTA?

So live TV isn't a good source? God you fucken libs are getting desperate.

Your "messiah" is a moron, you'll get over it.

They will try to post anything but the wingnut site they actually got it from.

Obama Blames U.S. For Gun Violence In Mexico | RealClearPolitics

Forum List

Back