Obabble outs himself as the first Black Mexican...

so anyone that shows a clip of an obama speech is now a wingnut site! Well hot damn!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they will put another twist on it..The way they did Breitbart whenever he exposed liberals on the videos he post.

When you use edited video, it's not the victim that's "exposed". But try to explain that to a right winger. You can't. They are just too fucking stupid.

Yea, more "pink" as opposed to what he put on his face. Is that dogshit from his dog he tortured?

Romney never abused his dog. You are proving yourself to be a lying scumbucket useful tool again though.

May I remind you that your President bragged on eating dog. He bragged on it in his book.

Remember dog is considered a delicacy and that Lolo must have paid big bucks to get dog meat (but then his step dad was an oil man so he had the money). Don't tell me ever he was forced to eat dog meat.

So Romney's dog lived. But you still want to bitch about it the carrier on the roof of his van.

Obama ate a dog and bragged on it. You are such a hypocritical douche bag rdean for having no problem with your President bragging on eating dog meanwhile slagging Romney for being just joe stupid dog owner.

Saying that Romney tortured his dog puts you in the running for liberal asshole of the week.

This is what Obama apparently has no problem with because he enjoyed his dog dinners.

china_dog_market_01.jpg

images

msb-chinaeverbright-03.jpg

Don't believe me, believe Romney idiot turd.

And at 8 years old, Obama ate what he was given. Just like all kids.

Gawd you're dumb. Can't even think for yourself. And you sit in front of the Internet. That makes it worse.

How many pictures of tortured dogs dogs did you look at before picking out the most offensive? You sick sadistic fuck.

Do right wingers know how to use Google? It would save a lot of discussion time.

Last edited by a moderator:
so anyone that shows a clip of an obama speech is now a wingnut site! Well hot damn!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they will put another twist on it..The way they did Breitbart whenever he exposed liberals on the videos he post.

When you use edited video, it's not the victim that's "exposed". But try to explain that to a right winger. You can't. They are just too fucking stupid.

Please provide a link of any edited video..

Please provide a link of any edited video..

James OKeefe agrees to pay man who lost job over edited video $100,000.00

Now O’Keefe has settled out of court, agreeing to pay Vera $100,000 and write an apology.

In 2009, two twenty-something conservative activists, James O’Keefe and Hannah Giles, hoped to expose criminal malfeasance at ACORN by filming Vera without his consent, themselves violating section 632 of the California penal code in the process. Vera sued both parties over this and the wild misrepresentation of his activities in the edited version of the undercover video, posted online. (Giles settled with Vera and his attorneys this summer.) The episode is a quintessential example of a wholly original term, which we have just coined: journalistic malpractice.

Fox's Hannity Joins Right-Wing Media In Selectively Editing Panetta's Testimony

And there is the famous Shirley Sherrod Video that Right Wingers edited that was so outrageous, even Glenn Beck defended her. You know, when Right wingers defend someone from other right wingers, then clearly, they stepped over a line.

And there is the famous "You didn't build that". Mitt Romney said the same exact thing to Olympic athletes when he said, "You didn't do that alone. You had coaches and government and facilities built by other people".

The list is fucking endless. Damnit, learn how to use Google.

right wing uses edited video - search from Google anyone could do if they wanted to know the truth

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back