🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama 2016: 4 more years of excellent leadership

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
As the respected and forward-thinking actor Tom Hanks attested, I think it's important that as Americans all of us should look forward to supporting Obama in his efforts to seek out and secure a third term in 2016:

Tom Hanks quips: ?Four more years? for Obama - Washington Times

This whole government shutdown is just a diversion so that obama can declare martial law and solidify his achievement of remaining in office through 2020.

He is just trying to emulate his good friend putin, who taught him how to be a politician with respect to solving the syrian crisis by manufacturing a ludicrous plan to ferret out syria's chem weapons, and more importantly, how to stay in office indefinitely - and get lots of useful idiots both domestically and abroad to justify, advocate and support you in doing so.

I, like my very intelligent friends on the NY Editorial board, all accomplished minds of the first order, look forward to seeing the obama dynasty continue to achieve its lofty, nobel prize-authenticated policy accomplishments for at least another 7 years - if not longer, should Michelle and Barack do a putin/medvedev two-step, carrying this administration into the 2030s and beyond...

Last edited:
I would not put anything past him. He ignores all laws that he personally dislikes, ignoring the term limit would be something he would do. He could repeal term limits by another EO.

Forum List

Back