Obama admin demands you deny reality

I heard this on another site and I think people better wake up to this going on.

the progressive/Democrat party along with the Homosexual Mafia has a:

WAR ON WOMEN going on in this country.

and also from this thread:

there is a WAR ON OUR CHILDREN going on also

wake the hell up and vote out these nasty people
When people vote they agree with her. You want to trample those girls rights.
really you must be just as deranged has she is.

that would be the best option but republican ass clowns will not pony up the funds to accommodate that need.
however their rights do not superseded his.

The school offered that option. Your transgender instead wants to trample the rights of the girls. So your guy doesn't like the best option as you just said. I don't see how you can continue to support him.
Iwas laughing at your :rofl:

They offered the best option. You should not continue supporting him. Well if you were an honest person.
“The solutions proposed by District 211 included multiple privacy stations in the locker rooms designed to provide privacy to any student while ensuring the full integration of transgender students in educational programs and activities,” Cates said on Monday. “Individualized, supportive approaches such as the ones proposed by District 211 have been implemented successfully in other schools.”
:rofl::lmao:

Yes didn't think you could respond. After all, you said it was the best option.
false! that was my response.
l was and am laughing at your melodramatic desperation.
in reality an accommodation will be made and assholes like you will still throw tantrums over it.

So the transgender should have no problem showering with the boys.
false.
to solve the problem al the kids would shower together.

No because that would make them all uncomfortable and trample the rights of everyone.
it might at first .
soon they'd see it's no big deal ,except for the religiously based false immorality that there parents are whining about.

And yet your transgender can't shower with other boys. Your arguments don't make sense, stop trying.
the only one not making sense is you your argument is circular.
let's deal in reality all your bath with the boys bullshit is meaningless

Sorry but your transgender is trying trample on those girls rights. While he wont shower with boys, he is demanding they do. Sorry but thats just being a jerk.

The school offered that option. Your transgender instead wants to trample the rights of the girls. So your guy doesn't like the best option as you just said. I don't see how you can continue to support him.

They offered the best option. You should not continue supporting him. Well if you were an honest person.
“The solutions proposed by District 211 included multiple privacy stations in the locker rooms designed to provide privacy to any student while ensuring the full integration of transgender students in educational programs and activities,” Cates said on Monday. “Individualized, supportive approaches such as the ones proposed by District 211 have been implemented successfully in other schools.”

in reality an accommodation will be made and assholes like you will still throw tantrums over it.

The assholes are you and this transgender trying to trample the rights of these girls. He was given the best option as YOU said. Yet still wants to force them to do something that makes them uncomfortable. Something he is unwilling to do. He is a selfish asshole. Or being influenced by people telling him to be a selfish asshole.

Last edited:
You are asking kids to grow up? You are a joke.
no, I'm asking alleged adults like yourself to grow the fuck up.

To control this behavior you find uncomfortable????
no immature and ignorant.

Uncomfortable then

Thank you
true but that's your problem.

No, not mine, but it sure might be

I catch one of those crazy loons entering a bath, showerroom with one of my granddaughters. He WILL be a she, and it won't cost it a damn dime.

Free of charge.

false.
to solve the problem al the kids would shower together.

No because that would make them all uncomfortable and trample the rights of everyone.
it might at first .
soon they'd see it's no big deal ,except for the religiously based false immorality that there parents are whining about.

And yet your transgender can't shower with other boys. Your arguments don't make sense, stop trying.

Sorry but your transgender is trying trample on those girls rights. While he wont shower with boys, he is demanding they do. Sorry but thats just being a jerk.
False she's demanding equal treatment .
Nothing jerk like at all except your tantrum throwing.

The assholes are you and this transgender trying to trample the rights of these girls. He was given the best option as YOU said. Yet still wants to force them to do something that makes them uncomfortable. Something he is unwilling to do. He is a selfish asshole. Or being influenced by people telling him to be a selfish asshole.
Gee just like the girls , funny that.

In a related story.... ignorance and fear mongering rules the day much like what we are seeing here on this board:

Houston Voters Reject Measure Barring LGBT Discrimination
Opponents of HERO effectively scared voters into thinking it would allow men in women's bathrooms. Houston Voters Reject Measure Barring LGBT Discrimination

Prop. 1, known as Houston's Equal Rights Ordinance, would have barred discrimination on the basis of race, age, military status, disability and 11 other categories in a variety of areas. (Religious organizations and institutions would be exempt from the requirements.)

Conservative activists -- who were heavily outspent by LGBT advocates -- dubbed Prop. 1 the "bathroom ordinance" and adopted the slogan "No men in women's bathrooms," playing up fears that passage could lead to male sexual predators dressing up as women and entering women's restrooms.

No many on this board are aware of reality. You cannot change your gender, you are what you are born.

You can't let one student make everyone uncomfortable.
Why? because YOU say so? YOU get to determine what reality is for others? To say that you can't change your gender is just an appeal to ignorance because people can and do change their biological gender to match their psychological gender identity.

No it is reality. You can not change genders. You just become a Frankenstein gender. A boy will never have a period, never have a baby. It is a fantasy and dangerous one. All surgeries are dangerous, suicide is high among these.

That’s right! Transgender teens are at high risk of suicide. And, the one who are at the highest risk are those who are bullied, not accepted, and not given the support that they need to discover and become who they are. Those who claim that they should just live with the gender that they were born with are being stupid and cruel. Anyone who actually care about the problem of suicide should educate themselves on the topic and stop making rash, ignorant and irresponsible comments.

transgender teen's suicide, a mother's...

www.cnn.com/2014/12/31/us/ohio-transgender-teen-suicide Jan 03, 2015 · Ohio transgender teen Leelah Alcorn said on social media she committed suicide because her parents refused to accept who she was. Ohio transgender teen's mom: 'He was an amazing boy' - CNN.com

Bullied transgender teen commits suicide | New...

nypost.com/.../10/bullied-transgender-teen-commits-suicide Appr 09, 2015 · SAN DIEGO — A 16-year-old transgender girl who spoke on YouTube about being bullied at school in Southern California killed herself, a support group said ... http://nypost.com/2015/04/10/bullied-transgender-teen-commits-suicide/

Suicide Risk and Prevention for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Youth

Risk and protective factors help explain suicidal behavior and inform program and practitioner approaches to reducing suicidal behavior. LGB youth generally have more risk factors, more severe risk factors, and fewer protective factors than heterosexual youth. For example, LGB youth often lack important protective factors such as family support and safe schools, and more LGB young people appear to experience depression and substance abuse. In addition, there is risk unique to LGB youth related to the development of sexual orientation, for example, disclosure at an early age raises risks. It would be difficult to overstate the impact of stigma and discrimination against LGBT individuals in the United States. Stigma and discrimination are directly tied to risk factors for suicide. For example, discrimination has a strong association with mental illness, and heterosexism may lead to isolation, family rejection, and lack of access to culturally competent care. http://www.sprc.org/sites/sprc.org/files/library/SPRC_LGBT_Youth.pdf

All those girls have rights. Why should they have to shower with a boy, when the transgender refuses to shower with boys? You can't trample on the right of the many for one person.

Here is your problem. You don't get the fact the SHE is not a boy.

Look. I will be honest here. I've been taking a hard line in saying that there is no issue, no problem in the pre opp Transgirl in the girls room. I can see how some people might be miffed by that and I think that the accommodation offered-a private area in the girls room was reasonable. However, the GIRL in question- who is the only one qualified to discuss how SHE feels and why it was not a good compromise.

I will also say this......my rigid position on this has been primarily to counter your stupidity in insisting that SHE should just get over it and shower with the boys. You position that SHE is a boy and would or should have no problem being with the boys is stupid as stupid an get. You do not understand or even accept the reality of transgender people and what's worse, it appears that you don't have the curiosity and intellect to learn more.

no, I'm asking alleged adults like yourself to grow the fuck up.

Uncomfortable then

Thank you

I catch one of those crazy loons entering a bath, showerroom with one of my granddaughters. He WILL be a she, and it won't cost it a damn dime.

Free of charge.
Didn't know you were a lazyboy warrior.

gender is not all physical
speaking of childish .

You can't tell the difference of a boy and girl physically?
Why? Can't you?
It is physically easy, you are the one with the problem.
only on the outside .
not accepting that form does not always follow function the problem, as I said before is all yours .

Yes you mean only in reality. He is no more a girl than an elf. Policy can't be based on fantasy.

More proof of your callousness and stupidity.

No many on this board are aware of reality. You cannot change your gender, you are what you are born.

Why? because YOU say so? YOU get to determine what reality is for others? To say that you can't change your gender is just an appeal to ignorance because people can and do change their biological gender to match their psychological gender identity.

No it is reality. You can not change genders. You just become a Frankenstein gender. A boy will never have a period, never have a baby. It is a fantasy and dangerous one. All surgeries are dangerous, suicide is high among these.

That’s right! Transgender teens are at high risk of suicide. And, the one who are at the highest risk are those who are bullied, not accepted, and not given the support that they need to discover and become who they are. Those who claim that they should just live with the gender that they were born with are being stupid and cruel. Anyone who actually care about the problem of suicide should educate themselves on the topic and stop making rash, ignorant and irresponsible comments.

www.cnn.com/2014/12/31/us/ohio-transgender-teen-suicide Jan 03, 2015 · Ohio transgender teen Leelah Alcorn said on social media she committed suicide because her parents refused to accept who she was. Ohio transgender teen's mom: 'He was an amazing boy' - CNN.com

nypost.com/.../10/bullied-transgender-teen-commits-suicide Appr 09, 2015 · SAN DIEGO — A 16-year-old transgender girl who spoke on YouTube about being bullied at school in Southern California killed herself, a support group said ... http://nypost.com/2015/04/10/bullied-transgender-teen-commits-suicide/

Risk and protective factors help explain suicidal behavior and inform program and practitioner approaches to reducing suicidal behavior. LGB youth generally have more risk factors, more severe risk factors, and fewer protective factors than heterosexual youth. For example, LGB youth often lack important protective factors such as family support and safe schools, and more LGB young people appear to experience depression and substance abuse. In addition, there is risk unique to LGB youth related to the development of sexual orientation, for example, disclosure at an early age raises risks. It would be difficult to overstate the impact of stigma and discrimination against LGBT individuals in the United States. Stigma and discrimination are directly tied to risk factors for suicide. For example, discrimination has a strong association with mental illness, and heterosexism may lead to isolation, family rejection, and lack of access to culturally competent care. http://www.sprc.org/sites/sprc.org/files/library/SPRC_LGBT_Youth.pdf

All those girls have rights. Why should they have to shower with a boy, when the transgender refuses to shower with boys? You can't trample on the right of the many for one person.

Look. I will be honest here. I've been taking a hard line in saying that there is no issue, no problem in the pre opp Transgirl in the girls room. I can see how some people might be miffed by that and I think that the accommodation offered-a private area in the girls room was reasonable. However, the GIRL in question- who is the only one qualified to discuss how SHE feels and why it was not a good compromise.

I will also say this......my rigid position on this has been primarily to counter your stupidity in insisting that SHE should just get over it and shower with the girls. You position that SHE is a boy and would or should have no problem being with the boys is stupid as stupid an get. You do not understand or even accept the reality of transgender people and what's worse, it appears that you don't have the curiosity and intellect to learn more.
Bravo .

Uncomfortable then

Thank you

Free of charge.
Didn't know you were a lazyboy warrior.

I'm not

Clear nuff lil dude

it might at first .

False she's demanding equal treatment .
Nothing jerk like at all except your tantrum throwing.

Equal treatment? He says he is a girl so can't shower with boys. Then goes and tells the girls they have to shower with a boy. Hard to be more jerk than that.

Gee just like the girls , funny that.
No. The girls want to shower with only girls.

I will also say this......my rigid position on this has been primarily to counter your stupidity in insisting that SHE should just get over it and shower with the boys. You position that SHE is a boy and would or should have no problem being with the boys is stupid as stupid an get. You do not understand or even accept the reality of transgender people and what's worse, it appears that you don't have the curiosity and intellect to learn more.

The problem is he wants to trample on the girls rights. While he can't shower with boys, he is demanding they do.

The problem is he wants to trample on the girls rights. While he can't shower with boys, he is demanding they do.

You just keep confirming everything that I have pointed out about you and you don't even realize it. Does the Brain have a brain? You need a new handle!

You just keep confirming everything that I have pointed out about you and you don't even realize it. Does the Brain have a brain? You need a new handle!

So it is ok for transgender to refuse to shower with boys, but not the girls? You trample on woman's rights.

So it is ok for transgender to refuse to shower with boys, but not the girls? You trample on woman's rights.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So you can't answer. Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back