Obama advises againt BLM actions in the NBA

I'm hoping the NBA ditches the season. Nobody cares it was messed up from Covid and now they seem to be more interested in Black Lives Matter than fucking playing basketball.
NBA wont do that. Can you imagine how much money they would lose if they dont have a season and the players say go draft some slow, nonathletic white boys to play next season? It would get worse if they best players on the planet started up their own league. Sorry but if you dont care about their concerns we dont care about yours.

Barack Obama today advised basketball stars to resume the season.
Some NBA teams were boycotting against what they called systemic racism in America.

Obama advised LeBron James, other NBA players to resume season: Report

While the message may not be clear to some, it is quite clear.......

Black Lives are NOT more important than Barack Obama's pleasure of watching basketball
So you were hoping Obama would come out and support the NBA players on the BLM thing? Why? Can we assume you are a BLM supporter?
I don't care anymore. Why? The boy cried wolf too many times. Racism is like that. (Jessie Smolets, Nick Sandmann).
I don't either actually. I just know that most people want the season to continue, which I don't really care about either. I do get a kick out of it when people want something and they are going to get it, because someone they do not like said or did something, so then it becomes something to bitch about that the person they do not like had anything to do with making what they wanted to happen come about. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump is without a doubt the worst most unfit candidate , uncouth undiplomatic, indiscreet and you name it President. But he's way better than any democrat candidate.

Let them cancel the NBA league for good.....who cares.

NBA players are very wealthy and use that wealth to move to safe neighborhoods, away from the ghetto. I don;'t blame them for that!

But who is left to try and bring some order into the neighborhoods they fled??? The police.

AT the same time they ignore the 100's of black lives the police actually save.

And black on black killings mean nothing to the NBA players who are safe in their ritzy homes.

They are moral hypocrites and if they had an ounce of decency, would apologize.
Still there should be like a lie detector test done on every citizen who becomes a cop because there are too many racist cops out there.too many Rodney king moments,it really is dangerous to be black and live in america,there is this one case where this lady was pulled over for some strange reason and the white cop told her to get out of the car and would not give her a reason why she needed to after asking him many times and then was recorded punching her then handcuffing her not giving the reason for her arrest and taking her to jail and then they later on learned she was found in a river dead.it really is dangerous to be black and to live here in America sadly.no differerent than the fifty’s and sixtys living in the south.

Some NBA teams were boycotting against what they called systemic racism in America.

Black Lives are NOT more important than Barack Obama's pleasure of watching basketball
So you were hoping Obama would come out and support the NBA players on the BLM thing? Why? Can we assume you are a BLM supporter?
I don't care anymore. Why? The boy cried wolf too many times. Racism is like that. (Jessie Smolets, Nick Sandmann).
I don't either actually. I just know that most people want the season to continue, which I don't really care about either. I do get a kick out of it when people want something and they are going to get it, because someone they do not like said or did something, so then it becomes something to bitch about that the person they do not like had anything to do with making what they wanted to happen come about. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Whoa I think I need a drink! :uhoh3:

I'm hoping the NBA ditches the season. Nobody cares it was messed up from Covid and now they seem to be more interested in Black Lives Matter than fucking playing basketball.
NBA wont do that. Can you imagine how much money they would lose if they dont have a season and the players say go draft some slow, nonathletic white boys to play next season? It would get worse if they best players on the planet started up their own league. Sorry but if you dont care about their concerns we dont care about yours.
The NBA would never do that that is true but it would be best if the best players left the NBA and formed their own league,professional sports are so damn corrupt now,

I think its more a matter of Obama knowing that this won't look good for BLM, and Obama doesn't want to see that fail. Democrats are heavily invested in the race card.
Not at all. BLM is a world wide movement. Obama is more concerned about the players losing their leverage.

The NBA players don't seem to give a hoot about black lives at all. If they really did they would be supporting the police in their efforts to keep black neighborhoods safe.

Nooo, the players seem more interested in following the terrorist hate group BLM.

I think its more a matter of Obama knowing that this won't look good for BLM, and Obama doesn't want to see that fail. Democrats are heavily invested in the race card.
Not at all. BLM is a world wide movement. Obama is more concerned about the players losing their leverage.

The NBA players don't seem to give a hoot about black lives at all. If they really did they would be supporting the police in their efforts to keep black neighborhoods safe.

Nooo, the players seem more interested in following the terrorist hate group BLM.
Yeah you ain’t kidding.

And thus they should---the world would be a better place if they did which they are.

Let them cancel the NBA league for good.....who cares.

NBA players are very wealthy and use that wealth to move to safe neighborhoods, away from the ghetto. I don;'t blame them for that!

But who is left to try and bring some order into the neighborhoods they fled??? The police.

AT the same time they ignore the 100's of black lives the police actually save.

And black on black killings mean nothing to the NBA players who are safe in their ritzy homes.

They are moral hypocrites and if they had an ounce of decency, would apologize.
Still there should be like a lie detector test done on every citizen who becomes a cop because there are too many racist cops out there.too many Rodney king moments,it really is dangerous to be black and live in america,there is this one case where this lady was pulled over for some strange reason and the white cop told her to get out of the car and would not give her a reason why she needed to after asking him many times and then was recorded punching her then handcuffing her not giving the reason for her arrest and taking her to jail and then they later on learned she was found in a river dead.it really is dangerous to be black and to live here in America sadly.no differerent than the fifty’s and sixtys living in the south.
I think you are referring to Sandra Bland. That was horrible case of police misconduct, and State Trooper Brian Encinia correctly lost his job over it.

Come on now...nothing to do with him wanting to watch basketball

Why would they support cops? Most of these players grew up in the hood so they know from experience how crooked and racist the cops are.

Omg...WHAT LEVERAGE....WHAT MOVEMENT

A CALCULATED RISK IS NOT LEVERAGE

REAL PRINCIPLE DOESN'T COMPROMISE

OBAMA IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT NOVEMBER AMONG OTHER THINGS
THINGS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLAYERS WHO ARE DISPOSABLE

Omg...WHAT LEVERAGE....WHAT MOVEMENT

A CALCULATED RISK IS NOT LEVERAGE

REAL PRINCIPLE DOESN'T COMPROMISE

OBAMA IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT NOVEMBER AMONG OTHER THINGS
THINGS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLAYERS WHO ARE DISPOSABLE
If you dont already know what leverage the players have there really is no way to explain it to you. As far as what movement you should stop watching whatever network you are watching that keeps you uninformed.

Obama is concerned about Nov like most rational people should be. However, like most Black people he would rather not have to worry about being killed, beaten, or harassed by cops.

THe cancle culture is falling flat.... Burn, Loot, and Murder is now a rabid dog that needs to be put down. They have served thier usefulness as idiots and now they will be thrown under the bus...

Why would they support cops? Most of these players grew up in the hood so they know from experience how crooked and racist the cops are.
The police are in the "hood" are risking their lives to protect black citizens, while the real racists, members of BLM, never address black on black crime because they:

1) Hate WHITE People &

2) Don'r care about their fellow black citizens,

The police are in the "hood" are risking their lives to protect black citizens, while the real racists, members of BLM, never address black on black crime because they:

1) Hate WHITE People &

2) Don'r care about their fellow black citizens,
3) They are Marxist subversives exploiting Black anger to gain power. This is possibly the most profound fraud ever foisted on the America.

Does anyone even watch those narcissistic NBA/NFL team politick'n events anymore??? I watch bowling, golf & hockey(not olympic too political).

Obama is concerned about Nov like most rational people should be. However, like most Black people he would rather not have to worry about being killed, beaten, or harassed by cops.
Hmmm....

Year to date

Shot & Killed: 456
Shot & Wounded: 2275
Total Shot: 2731
Total Homicides: 498

Of the 456 shoot and killed, black/black accounted for nearly 400 of those deaths- 79%
Police
were responsible for ONLY 3 of the 456 shooting deaths
6 police were shot and wounded
Of the more than 39 children that have been shot, more than 20 of those children lost their lives

Let me introduce you to some of the black lives(-1)cut short since Jan 1, 2020,
**WHO WERE KILLED BY A BAD BLACK STREET RAT, NOT A BAD COP**

1598683988591.jpeg

Sincere A. Gaston, 20 months old, returning home from the laundromat with his mom
buckled in his carseat in the backseat when he was struck and killed by a bullet during a drive by shooting

1598684037788.jpeg

Deonta Howard, 3 years old...shot in the face

1598684088804.jpeg

Mekhi James, 3 years old, struck and killed by a bullet during a drive by shooting

1598684136022.jpeg

DeJohn Irving was 1 years old when he was shot in the head two times
during a drive by shooting while out with his grandmother...by the Grace of God, he survived

1598684165365.jpeg

Natalia Wallace, 7 years old, was at her grandmother's house with her family
for a 4th of July cookout...she was playing in the yard with the other kids
when 3 guys pulled up to the front of the house, exited the car and opened fire
She was shot in the forehead in front of family, friends and the kids she was playing with

1598684189705.jpeg

Lena Nunez Anaya, 10 years old, was at her grandmother's house
She was sitting on the couch in the living room with her younger brother, watching tv
when a stray bullet came through the window and struck her in the head, killing her

1598684228020.jpeg

Amaria Jones, 13 years old, was showing her mom a dance move
when a stray bullet pierced through the window, struck her in the neck and killed her

1598684259154.gif
1598684280032.jpeg

Vernado Jones, Jr, 14 years old, was shot in the back and killed at a 4th of July gathering
when 4 males walked up and opened fire into the gathering, 4, of the 8 people shot, were killed
2 of the 4 who were only injured were also children, ages 11 and 15
-----------------------
Now, I posted that ^ yesterday and edited it slightly indicated by **
Since posting that yesterday...2 COPS WERE SHOT AND WOUNDED BRINGING THE TOTAL TO 8

Year to date:

Shot & Killed: 463 (3 BY A COP, 2 BACK IN JAN., 1 BACK IN FEB.)
Shot & Wounded: 2287
Total Shot: 2750
Total Homicides: 505

7 more people were killed...NONE BY POLICE AND I'M SURE AT LEAST 5, IF NOT ALL, ARE BLACK

12 more people were shot and wounded

Week in progress(8/23-8/29)

Shot & Killed: 11
Shot & Wounded: 95
Total Shot: 106
Total Homicides: 12

August to date

Shot & Killed: 51
Shot & Wounded: 383

Total Shot: 434
Total Homicides: 53

Total Number of People Shot vs Total Shot by CPD

On 7/29, as it stood, 404 people had been shot and killed
AND OF THOSE 404 PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED, 348 WERE BLACK, KILLED BY BLACKS
AND SINCE I AM STILL LOOKING FOR INFORMATION REGARDING RACE OF 3 KILLED BY COPS
EVEN ASSUMING ALL 3 WERE BLACK, OF THE 348 BLACKS SHOT AND KILLED
345 WERE KILLED BY ANOTHER BLACK...
1 BLACK PERSON WAS KILLED BY A COP FOR EVERY 116 BLACKS SHOT AND KILLED
FOR EVERY 116 BLACK PEOPLE SHOT/KILLED, 115 WERE SHOT/KILLED BY A BLACK PERSON

TELL ME AGAIN HOW BLACKS WORRY ABOUT BEING KILLED BY A WHITE COP
WHEN, OUT OF 463 PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED IN CHICAGO SO FAR THIS YEAR
1 PERSON WAS SHOT AND KILLED BY A COP FOR EVERY 154 PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED

GOING BY THE # OF BLACKS SHOT AND KILLED AS OF 7/29(348)
AGAINST THE TOTAL # OF PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED AS IT STANDS NOW(463)
116 BLACKS WERE SHOT/KILLED BY BLACKS FOR EVERY 154 PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED

GOING BY THE # OF BLACKS SHOT AND KILLED AS OF 7/29(348)
AGAINST THE TOTAL # OF PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED AS IT STOOD 7/29(404)
116 BLACKS WERE SHOT AND KILLED BY BLACKS FOR EVERY 135 PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED

BLACKS DON'T MOVE OUT OF BLACK AREAS AND INTO WHITE AREAS
BECAUSE THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHITES
BUT IT IS EXACTLY WHY WHITES MOVE OUT OF WHITE AREAS
IF BLACKS START MOVING IN...
AND EXACTLY WHY MAJOR RETAILERS AVOID BEING INSIDE BLACK POPULATED AREAS

If you honestly think Obama acted on his own behalf you are beyond stupid
Rich blacks aren't worried about white cops nor are the majority concerned about inner city blacks
Black consumers don't make blacks rich, white consumers do
16.2 million Black voters didn't elect Obama in '08, they helped 41.8 million whites elect him

463 people were not shot and killed by cops in Chicago
but we know wo Augusts final tally, 348 were blacks killed by other blacks

BLACK SILENCE AND DENIAL IS COMPLIANCE

Obamas pretty smart. That was good advice. You made a statement now return to your platform so your message can continue to get out. You can always be strategic and boycott again when it will hurt most.
Obama's smart enough to recognize that the average NBA fan has grown sick and tired of the Black Lives Matter bullshit that's taken over the league! I frankly could care less if they never play another game and I was an avid fan. If blacks in the NBA cared about black lives then they would have been boycotting games years ago to stop the black on black violence in cities like Chicago but they blissfully ignored that! All they are now are posers. They sat out one game and then came back because they want to get paid. Fuck them and fuck the NBA for the crap they're letting them get away with.

Forum List

Back