Obama advises againt BLM actions in the NBA

I'm hoping the NBA ditches the season. Nobody cares it was messed up from Covid and now they seem to be more interested in Black Lives Matter than fucking playing basketball.
NBA wont do that. Can you imagine how much money they would lose if they dont have a season and the players say go draft some slow, nonathletic white boys to play next season? It would get worse if they best players on the planet started up their own league. Sorry but if you dont care about their concerns we dont care about yours.

Collectively funding and starting their own league would be in their best interests, IMO.

Barack Obama today advised basketball stars to resume the season.
Some NBA teams were boycotting against what they called systemic racism in America.

Obama advised LeBron James, other NBA players to resume season: Report

While the message may not be clear to some, it is quite clear.......

Black Lives are NOT more important than Barack Obama's pleasure of watching basketball
So you were hoping Obama would come out and support the NBA players on the BLM thing? Why? Can we assume you are a BLM supporter?

Apparently you did not comprehend the post.
The last line sums up my opinion.
Yes, Obama is damned no matter what he does. We get it.

Let them cancel the NBA league for good.....who cares.

NBA players are very wealthy and use that wealth to move to safe neighborhoods, away from the ghetto. I don;'t blame them for that!

But who is left to try and bring some order into the neighborhoods they fled??? The police.

AT the same time they ignore the 100's of black lives the police actually save.

And black on black killings mean nothing to the NBA players who are safe in their ritzy homes.

They are moral hypocrites and if they had an ounce of decency, would apologize.
Still there should be like a lie detector test done on every citizen who becomes a cop because there are too many racist cops out there.too many Rodney king moments,it really is dangerous to be black and live in america,there is this one case where this lady was pulled over for some strange reason and the white cop told her to get out of the car and would not give her a reason why she needed to after asking him many times and then was recorded punching her then handcuffing her not giving the reason for her arrest and taking her to jail and then they later on learned she was found in a river dead.it really is dangerous to be black and to live here in America sadly.no differerent than the fifty’s and sixtys living in the south.
I think you are referring to Sandra Bland. That was horrible case of police misconduct, and State Trooper Brian Encinia correctly lost his job over it.
That’s probably it,perfect case of how the police are immune from prosecution as much as politicians are,that’s a sick joke that’s the only punishment he got was losing his job,she was found dead,that’s murder,why is he not in imprison for life? There is never any justice is this world.

Some NBA teams were boycotting against what they called systemic racism in America.

Black Lives are NOT more important than Barack Obama's pleasure of watching basketball

I think its more a matter of Obama knowing that this won't look good for BLM, and Obama doesn't want to see that fail. Democrats are heavily invested in the race card.
Not at all. BLM is a world wide movement. Obama is more concerned about the players losing their leverage.
Omg...WHAT LEVERAGE....WHAT MOVEMENT

A CALCULATED RISK IS NOT LEVERAGE

REAL PRINCIPLE DOESN'T COMPROMISE

OBAMA IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT NOVEMBER AMONG OTHER THINGS
THINGS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLAYERS WHO ARE DISPOSABLE
If you dont already know what leverage the players have there really is no way to explain it to you. As far as what movement you should stop watching whatever network you are watching that keeps you uninformed.

Obama is concerned about Nov like most rational people should be. However, like most Black people he would rather not have to worry about being killed, beaten, or harassed by cops.
Wow are you ever in the dark,obozo is a politician therefore the laws that apply to us do not apply to him,he is not going to go out in the dark all by himself in a place like Harlem where he could be mistaken for an ordinary black man and get beaten and killed,he is only going to bre hanging out in rich nice neighborhoods with plenty of protection as former presidents get so the last thing he has to worry about is getting killed,beaten or harassed by cops.lol sense again,war criminals as he is and like all former presidents always are,are immune from prosecution the fact there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.lol

His biggest failure is he did nothing to improve race relations.
/sarcasm on
It's a good thing we have trump. Race relations are so much better now.
/sarcasm off
His biggest failure is he did nothing to improve race relations.
/sarcasm on
It's a good thing we have trump. Race relations are so much better now.
/sarcasm off

They are worse. That has nothing to do with Obama’s failure though

So you were hoping Obama would come out and support the NBA players on the BLM thing? Why? Can we assume you are a BLM supporter?
I don't care anymore. Why? The boy cried wolf too many times. Racism is like that. (Jessie Smolets, Nick Sandmann).
I don't either actually. I just know that most people want the season to continue, which I don't really care about either. I do get a kick out of it when people want something and they are going to get it, because someone they do not like said or did something, so then it becomes something to bitch about that the person they do not like had anything to do with making what they wanted to happen come about. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump is without a doubt the worst most unfit candidate , uncouth undiplomatic, indiscreet and you name it President. But he's way better than any democrat candidate.

And those are the choicest the "greatest country in the world" is faced with.

What does that really say about the country?

I think its more a matter of Obama knowing that this won't look good for BLM, and Obama doesn't want to see that fail. Democrats are heavily invested in the race card.
Not at all. BLM is a world wide movement. Obama is more concerned about the players losing their leverage.
Omg...WHAT LEVERAGE....WHAT MOVEMENT

A CALCULATED RISK IS NOT LEVERAGE

REAL PRINCIPLE DOESN'T COMPROMISE

OBAMA IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT NOVEMBER AMONG OTHER THINGS
THINGS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PLAYERS WHO ARE DISPOSABLE
If you dont already know what leverage the players have there really is no way to explain it to you. As far as what movement you should stop watching whatever network you are watching that keeps you uninformed.

Obama is concerned about Nov like most rational people should be. However, like most Black people he would rather not have to worry about being killed, beaten, or harassed by cops.

What leverage?
They act like scum we wont watch.
So where's the leverage?

I don't care anymore. Why? The boy cried wolf too many times. Racism is like that. (Jessie Smolets, Nick Sandmann).
I don't either actually. I just know that most people want the season to continue, which I don't really care about either. I do get a kick out of it when people want something and they are going to get it, because someone they do not like said or did something, so then it becomes something to bitch about that the person they do not like had anything to do with making what they wanted to happen come about. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump is without a doubt the worst most unfit candidate , uncouth undiplomatic, indiscreet and you name it President. But he's way better than any democrat candidate.

And those are the choicest the "greatest country in the world" is faced with.

What does that really say about the country?
It is doing better than last time, as those are more clearly defined choices than last time. Only one of them is against the constitutional restraints, rule of law and clearly proven to be of bad character. Cheer up.

Does anyone even watch those narcissistic NBA/NFL team politick'n events anymore??? I watch bowling, golf & hockey(not olympic too political).
Let them cancel the NBA league for good.....who cares.

NBA players are very wealthy and use that wealth to move to safe neighborhoods, away from the ghetto. I don;'t blame them for that!

But who is left to try and bring some order into the neighborhoods they fled??? The police.

AT the same time they ignore the 100's of black lives the police actually save.

And black on black killings mean nothing to the NBA players who are safe in their ritzy homes.

They are moral hypocrites and if they had an ounce of decency, would apologize.
Still there should be like a lie detector test done on every citizen who becomes a cop because there are too many racist cops out there.too many Rodney king moments,it really is dangerous to be black and live in america,there is this one case where this lady was pulled over for some strange reason and the white cop told her to get out of the car and would not give her a reason why she needed to after asking him many times and then was recorded punching her then handcuffing her not giving the reason for her arrest and taking her to jail and then they later on learned she was found in a river dead.it really is dangerous to be black and to live here in America sadly.no differerent than the fifty’s and sixtys living in the south.
I think you are referring to Sandra Bland. That was horrible case of police misconduct, and State Trooper Brian Encinia correctly lost his job over it.
That’s probably it,perfect case of how the police are immune from prosecution as much as politicians are,that’s a sick joke that’s the only punishment he got was losing his job,she was found dead,that’s murder,why is he not in imprison for life? There is never any justice is this world.
Sandra Bland was an absolute disaster in police work and TRUMP was very upset about it too. She was a good woman, so much so that the humiliation of being taken into custody led her to commit suicide.

The officer was not charged because she took her own life,

Forum List

Back