Obama and Hillary thank John McCain's Ghost for His Service

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Yeah, it takes a real talent to lose to an inexperienced 'community organizer' who had a long history of association in a racist church. Read somewhere that McCain admired Obama and Hillary; wouldnt surprize me since he was on thjeir side on most controvercies.

Clinton, Obama among Democrats paying tribute to McCain's commitment to bipartisanship

“Few of us have been tested the way John once was, or required to show the kind of courage that he did,” Former President Barack Obama said in a statement. “But all of us can aspire to the courage to put the greater good above our own. At John’s best, he showed us what that means. And for that, we are all in his debt.”...

Speaking on NBC’s "Meet The Press,” former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said “we could all talk for hours about what he meant to the country.”

“He leaves a legacy of service and courage,” Clinton said of McCain. “The courage we all came to know as a POW, but getting up every day and working for the people of Arizona wasn't easy.”

Former Vice President Joe Biden, who served with McCain in the Senate for more than 20 years, also issued a heartfelt statement about his longtime colleague and friend.​

I want to puke; the man was a collaborator, a traitor to his country, his branch of the service and to his fellow American pilots.

Yeah, it takes a real talent to lose to an inexperienced 'community organizer' who had a long history of association in a racist church. Read somewhere that McCain admired Obama and Hillary; wouldnt surprize me since he was on thjeir side on most controvercies.

Clinton, Obama among Democrats paying tribute to McCain's commitment to bipartisanship

“Few of us have been tested the way John once was, or required to show the kind of courage that he did,” Former President Barack Obama said in a statement. “But all of us can aspire to the courage to put the greater good above our own. At John’s best, he showed us what that means. And for that, we are all in his debt.”...

Speaking on NBC’s "Meet The Press,” former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said “we could all talk for hours about what he meant to the country.”

“He leaves a legacy of service and courage,” Clinton said of McCain. “The courage we all came to know as a POW, but getting up every day and working for the people of Arizona wasn't easy.”

Former Vice President Joe Biden, who served with McCain in the Senate for more than 20 years, also issued a heartfelt statement about his longtime colleague and friend.​

I want to puke; the man was a collaborator, a traitor to his country, his branch of the service and to his fellow American pilots.
Yep, He was a career politician for most of his life a traitor to the country… He became a millionaire for shitting on his citizens he supposedly represented.

We should stick all three in the same hole and cover it over....

Yep, He was a career politician for most of his life a traitor to the country… He became a millionaire for shitting on his citizens he supposedly represented.

You do realize that he gave the flight routes for bombing missions over Hanoi when he was taken prisoner. The next bombing raids were a disaster and the NAvy had to completely change their approach to Hanoi due to McCains singing like a jailbird canary.

You do realize that he gave the flight routes for bombing missions over Hanoi when he was taken prisoner. The next bombing raids were a disaster and the NAvy had to completely change their approach to Hanoi due to McCains singing like a jailbird canary.
Yep, I don’t call him spineless McCain for nothing

Forum List

Back