Obama and His Birth Certificate

and again i say, "says who?".
who is this authority on sheep that you're obviously beholden to?

Truth seekers are usually the authority on sheep and they are the minority. There were people who questioned whether Saddam Hussein had WMDs and even if he did, what was the point of invading Iraq? These people were marginalized and called 'idiots'. There are people who look at a source like Snopes and say, "this is usually pretty accurate, but some things appear to be biased." Others take Snopes as gospel. And then there are those who say that there are some unanswered questions about the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate and they are called 'idiots'. I never ask anyone to believe in little green men. I just ask them to have an open mind. It's quite evident that the Republicans and Democrats have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. Most Americans follow them blindly. I'm not one of them.

This is a complicated topic. The Republican Party has a large contigent of Neoconservatives which are very similar to LBJ-style Democrats. There are also many Democrats who are very conservative. The lines are getting blurred, but there are some differences. Both want to stay in power, that much is true. Of course, there will always be Libtards. You're certainly not one of them!

if there are libtards, does that mean there are contards too? or are they just called retards? :eusa_whistle:

Truth seekers are usually the authority on sheep and they are the minority. There were people who questioned whether Saddam Hussein had WMDs and even if he did, what was the point of invading Iraq? These people were marginalized and called 'idiots'. There are people who look at a source like Snopes and say, "this is usually pretty accurate, but some things appear to be biased." Others take Snopes as gospel. And then there are those who say that there are some unanswered questions about the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate and they are called 'idiots'. I never ask anyone to believe in little green men. I just ask them to have an open mind. It's quite evident that the Republicans and Democrats have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. Most Americans follow them blindly. I'm not one of them.

good for you.
clearly you're a vastly superior human being and we would all do well to emulate you.
:clap2:

So you think that people who question the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate are idiots. At least now we know where you stand.

yep, after the first half dozen or so lawsuits were thrown out, i would contend that anyone still chasing this is "challenged". sorry.

I think you mean lemmings not sheep as sometimes sheep will run away from their flock whereas lemmings will follow eachother right off a cliff.

video of the Republican party in action:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fR0Te8GOyCc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fR0Te8GOyCc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:lol:

By the way - how's that tape of Michelle Obama saying "Whitey", the tape of the Farakhan, Obama and Wright together, the tape of Obama saying anti-Israeli things and of course, African news service tape from Michelle Obama.

By the way - how's that tape of Michelle Obama saying "Whitey", the tape of the Farakhan, Obama and Wright together, the tape of Obama saying anti-Israeli things and of course, African news service tape from Michelle Obama.

shhhh this is ALL real.... if the right says it's true then it must be true...they are ALL good Christian people doncha know :eusa_whistle:

shhhh this is ALL real.... if the right says it's true then it must be true...they are ALL good Christian people doncha know :eusa_whistle:

That's funny for at least two reasons:
1. The Right believes that they are correct and the Left is wrong.
2. The Left believes that they are correct and the Right is wrong.

Neither truly wants to know the truth.

That's funny for at least two reasons:
1. The Right believes that they are correct and the Left is wrong.
2. The Left believes that they are correct and the Right is wrong.

Neither truly wants to know the truth.

3. The center believes they are correct because THEY ARE CORRECT. :D

Forum List

Back