Obama and the Democrats have gelded the country.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
It may be too late to save it.

Thanks to Obama and the Democrats, according to several reports I've read, this time next year the military will be down to Pre-WWII levels and there may not be a Marine Corps.

While I wasn't and am not a Marine, the Marines were the first and are the oldest miltary group in American History. But thanks to Obama and the Democrats, the Navy may have to defund them almost entirely starting next year.

So while Obama has been beefing up his "Civilian Forces", DHS, he has been slowly dismanteling the military.

Remember his speech..
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Looks like he got it.

The left has never really liked the Marine Corps...hell Obama can't even pronounce Corps properly. When the Army is bogged down they always call in the Marine's to clear a path to victory.

Last edited:
The left also knows that the Marine corps will always be on the side of the American people...not some fascist in the White House.

Republicans pretending to support the military. Sending them off to Iraq to die for no reason. Letting them get electrocuted because of substandard housing built by companies that pay the Republican leadership to "look the other way". Disgusting.

It may be too late to save it.

Thanks to Obama and the Democrats, according to several reports I've read, this time next year the military will be down to Pre-WWII levels and there may not be a Marine Corps.

While I wasn't and am not a Marine, the Marines were the first and are the oldest miltary group in American History. But thanks to Obama and the Democrats, the Navy may have to defund them almost entirely starting next year.

So while Obama has been beefing up his "Civilian Forces", DHS, he has been slowly dismanteling the military.

Remember his speech..
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Looks like he got it.
Time to dismantle it and this government as it exists.

Make Obama stop taking so many damn vacations and we could pay to keep our military intact

Forum List

Back