Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

And this would be a bad thing, Why?

The Day the Zionist Entity is wiped off the map, the world will be better off for it.

In the short term, Israel's destruction would be a terrible thing as so many innocent people will die.
However, in the long term, it'll save so many more lives than would be lost.
The best action would be, Israel withdraw to the 67 borders and stop its racist policies, the latter being much as South Africa was forced to do.

As for Obama destroying Israel, hardly likely but Israel may well push so hard, middle eastern countries get together and force change.
Edit - they could start by holding up all oil deliveries to America until U.S. support for Israel stopped.

Once Israel is wiped off the map, its enemies will be free to turn their full attention to the Great Satan, America.

So Israel's justification for continuing to occupy the Palestinian territories is that they need

the lebensraum, for national security reasons?

Ah, the best of ironies...

(look it up, 'tards)

Seems like only yesterday that President Obama was a tool of Israel for his supposedly aggressive actions towards Syria.

The we-can-oppose-Obama-whatever-he-does derangement of the Right continues.

[q

So THIS is why you've earned the name ErroneousJoe!
You are not only clueless.....but you simply make up whatever you wish to advance!
A real time-saver.

Again,I've got a degree in history.

Not ONE Islamic nation joined the Axis.

Not. One.

Wow....you're really coming across as a dumb guy, aren't you?

Good thing I'm here, huh.

One more thing?
What year did Egypt declare war on Nazi Germany?

23 February 1945 – Turkey declared war on Germany and Japan.
24 February 1945 – Egypt declared war on Germany and Japan.
26 February 1945 – Syria declared war on Germany and Japan.
On 28 February 1945, Saudi Arabia declared war on Germany and Japan

Yup. They declared war on the axis. They didn't fight for them.

Should also point out that Egypt was effectively a client of the UK, and Syria was a colony of France at the time.

"They declared war on the axis."

AFTER the war was over, you dope.

"Again,I've got a degree in history."

Who ya' kiddin'?

as I have stated above, he might. From a university in Soviet Union.
His ideological labels are typical of the time and place.

Meanwhile, back on the rightwing ranch:

George W. Bush Embraces Jews for Jesus

Who’s surprised that former President George W. Bush is speaking at the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute benefit? Not anyone who understands Christian Zionism, ‘Jews for Jesus,’ and the many links between them.

Christian Zionists are now the leading supporters of Israel’s settler fringe. They are showering the Israeli Right with money, tourists, and political lobbying. Why? Because they believe that the end is nigh, and in order for the apocalypse to unfold on schedule, the Jews need to be in the Land of Israel. All of it.

And, of course, if Jews living in Biblical Israel provoke war with Palestinians, Arabs, and much of the Western world – so be it. After all, this is the apocalypse we’re talking about. To make a rapture omelet, you’ve got to break some human eggs.

Read more: George W. Bush Embraces Jews for Jesus ? Forward.com

In the short term, Israel's destruction would be a terrible thing as so many innocent people will die.
However, in the long term, it'll save so many more lives than would be lost.
The best action would be, Israel withdraw to the 67 borders and stop its racist policies, the latter being much as South Africa was forced to do.

As for Obama destroying Israel, hardly likely but Israel may well push so hard, middle eastern countries get together and force change.
Edit - they could start by holding up all oil deliveries to America until U.S. support for Israel stopped.

here you have a typical mindset of those opposing Israel. Evil delusion :cuckoo:

What's evil about an analysis of a situation?
I drew no conclusions and said nothing that could even be considered evil; just suggested possibilities.
You display the typical mindset of the extremists in the Zionist camp; if it doesn't support Israel, it must be anti Israeli and probably anti Semitic.

what's evil? you talk about murdering millions in a matter-of-fact manner and ask what's evil? :rolleyes:

1. "Secretary of State John Kerry appears to have shed the last vestige of a U.S. honest broker role in pursuing an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord..
The U.S. has never been an honest broker in any peace talks between Israel and Palestine.

And was always squarely in the Israeli camp against the Palestinians. . :doubt:

Israel is an ally. palestine is a fictional country.

But fear not, Obama's ties to islam will change all that.

Ally? When's the last time Israelis shed blood alongside American soldiers?

Israel's creation was a mistake.

The intentions were good, but good intentions don't lead to good results.

Trying to undo the crimes of 20th century Europeans against the Jews by reversing the ethnic cleansing of 2nd century Romans was ill-thought. People were already living in the Levant, and had been for centuries. Their claim to the land is better.

Instead, the Jews should have been encouraged to come to the US.

Seems like only yesterday that President Obama was a tool of Israel for his supposedly aggressive actions towards Syria.

obama was not a tool of Israel for his intention to make war on Assad of Syria, he was and still is a tool of Al Quaeda! Who wanted help in ousting Syria's duly elected president.

[
In chapter six of "Terror and Liberalism," Paul Berman anticipates the tropes of rabid anti-Semites like you.....

1. Whatever declension of tropes were offered, they centered on some definition of Zionism that presented it as other than a program of national self-determination for Jews.

a. Zionism is racism, and held up in comparison with the white Republic of South Africa, both practitioners of apartheid. For this one, one must overlook the non-European Jews, and pretend that Israel’s European Jews were colonial settlers rather than refugees.

b. Yet, this trope fails to explain suicide terror in the trope, as even the worst white racism in South Africa, resistance never slipped into this lowest level of nihilism.

Actually, the anti-colonial violence in Africa got quite bad in the last stages, including "Necklacing", where they would tie a flaming tire around someone's neck.

The "Non-European" Jews are only a small sliver of the Zionist Entity's population. Most of them are Europeans. That makes them no different than the Afrikaners, who had been there for hundreds of years. It doesn't take away from the fact that Zionism is a form of apartheid- rendering the native people of the land as second class citizens in their own country.

Not sure what you mean by "Favored Nazism". A few Arabs thought that getting rid of their colonial masters would mean independence, so they saw the Nazis as a good thing. But mostly, they signed up and fought for the allies, with the UNDERSTANDING that after the war, the British and French get the fuck out of their countries, finally.

Zionism was initially an attempt by the UK to maintain a toehold.

[
b. And, with the alacrity of a firehouse dog responding to a bell, there were folks all around the world leaping to conflate Jenin and Auschwitz, and the like.

And sure enough.....here you are.

Yawn, the point is, the Zionists are invaders. They don't belong there any more than the Afrikanners belonged in South Africa.

The whole world has really gotten sick and tired of the Zionists playing the HIlter Card to excuse their bad behavior.

But you know why I really want to see Israel expunged from the map?

Because then all these stupid people who talk about God will finally wake and realize there isn't one.

This can only be a positive development.

Zionism was an attempt by the British to maintain a toe hold?

Who did the British troops on the ground in Israel fight against?
The Zionist STERN GANG.
The Zionist Kibbutzer.

The British troops fought alongside?
And built a Palestinian state along the River with their Palestinian allies.

What was its name again ?
Palestinian state?
Palestinian river?
Arab King?

JORDAN!!!
That's the place !!

You do lie often don't you joe!!
But, at least you are consistent.
Indeed. Palestine is a Region
for reference on a map...it never has been a country.

I received an email yesterday to which I attributed a certain .....hyperbole.
But, upon research.....it's true.

Here is part of that email:
"I just wanted to write a post here outlining what Obama has been doing in the Middle East while America is rightfully preoccupied with the Obamacare tragedy. Yesterday, John Kerry went on Israeli TV and said that if Israel does not partition the country and create a" Palestinian state" (along borders that are indefensible) he will
1) make sure that Israel is isolated at the UN (that Israel will be declared an illegitimate state or a non state)
2) that he will work to ensure that Europe no longer trades with Israel, thereby strangling the Israeli economy and
3) he said that if "Israel does not comply, there will be violence against it".
That's not destroying Israel; that's making Israel obey the law.

[q

So THIS is why you've earned the name ErroneousJoe!
You are not only clueless.....but you simply make up whatever you wish to advance!
A real time-saver.

Again,I've got a degree in history.

Not ONE Islamic nation joined the Axis.

Not. One.

Wow....you're really coming across as a dumb guy, aren't you?

Good thing I'm here, huh.

One more thing?
What year did Egypt declare war on Nazi Germany?

23 February 1945 – Turkey declared war on Germany and Japan.
24 February 1945 – Egypt declared war on Germany and Japan.
26 February 1945 – Syria declared war on Germany and Japan.
On 28 February 1945, Saudi Arabia declared war on Germany and Japan

Yup. They declared war on the axis. They didn't fight for them.

Should also point out that Egypt was effectively a client of the UK, and Syria was a colony of France at the time.

"They declared war on the axis."

AFTER the war was over, you dope.

"Again,I've got a degree in history."

Who ya' kiddin'?

His/her degree in history is similar to my degree in meteorology: I look outside at my thermometer and I see that it is 25 DEGREES Celsius and 75 DEGREES Fahrenheit.

obama was not a tool of Israel for his intention to make war on Assad of Syria, he was and still is a tool of Al Quaeda! Who wanted help in ousting Syria's duly elected president.

That was a PERFECT example of the derangement I was referring to.

You win a biscuit, Grandma.

1. "Secretary of State John Kerry appears to have shed the last vestige of a U.S. honest broker role in pursuing an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord..
The U.S. has never been an honest broker in any peace talks between Israel and Palestine.

Israel is an ally because of all of the money the US gives them. They constantly speak condescendingly to and about us. Some ally!!!!

Israel is an ally because of all of the money the US gives them. They constantly speak condescendingly to and about us. Some ally!!!!

Hey....NoNoodles.....just because I constantly speak condescendingly to and about you.... we're still allies, aren't we?

Or am I reading too much into your post....?

Israel isnt going anywhere...moving on.

I love the particular set of expertise you bring to each and every one of your posts!

Yet.....I have the sense that relying on you for a worldview is akin to heading on over to England for dental care.....

Hey....NoNoodles.....just because I constantly speak condescendingly to and about you.... we're still allies, aren't we?

Or am I reading too much into your post....?

You speak condescendingly to me because of your insecurities. And you should go to a dictionary website to look up allies.

Obama moves to lighten sanctions with the fucking crazies in Iran and at the same time tells Israel, our strongest ME ally, that we are not actually their ally, and in fact will candidly work against them if they don't lay down and do as told.

I have so much contempt for this president there are just no good words to express it!

Forum List

Back