Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

The U.S. has never been an honest broker in any peace talks between Israel and Palestine.

And was always squarely in the Israeli camp against the Palestinians. . :doubt:

Israel is an ally. palestine is a fictional country.

But fear not, Obama's ties to islam will change all that.

Israel is an ally because of all of the money the US gives them. They constantly speak condescendingly to and about us. Some ally!!!!

Israel gets money from us because they are a Trade Partner- a friendly reliable Trade Partner- A friendly reliable Trade Partner in a region where we need friends you fricking idiot!

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Israel is an ally because of all of the money the US gives them. They constantly speak condescendingly to and about us. Some ally!!!!

Israel gets money from us because they are a Trade Partner- a friendly reliable Trade Partner- A friendly reliable Trade Partner in a region where we need friends you fricking idiot!
Israel does nothing but cause trouble for the U.S. and beg for more Aid money. .. :evil:

1. "Secretary of State John Kerry appears to have shed the last vestige of a U.S. honest broker role in pursuing an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord..
The U.S. has never been an honest broker in any peace talks between Israel and Palestine.

Until January 20, 2017, anyway, after which it will all go back to normal.

Israel is an ally because it's the only democracy in the region, they help us with intelligence, they work with us on developing technology, they are helping to keep the isamic nutjobs at bay:cool:

I am certain that Obama intends no such thing.

But let me remind you that the ONLY reason Israel exists is because of President Truman.

Otherwise the Zionists had no right to create an enclave in Palestine.

Bullshit.. Israel has always existed and they exist because of the Jews who fought and died for it:cool:

But let me remind you that the ONLY reason Israel exists is because of President Truman.

A mislearning of history on your part.

Truman recognized a nation proclaimed in the United Nations.

"When word of the recognition reached the UN, US delegate Warren Austin went home to tender his resignation, and Secretary of State Marshall hurriedly dispatched Dean Rusk to New York to prevent the rest of the delegation from resigning.

Following the election of a permanent government in 1949, The U.S. granted Israel de jure recognition on January 31.

The idea that Truman had initially entertained, and that the State Department encouraged, that a Jewish state could only be defended by hundreds of thousands of US troops, proved to be groundless. It is probably this realization more than any that turned the tide, and overcame the single greatest objection."
Truman and US Support for Israel
Truman and US Support for Israel

Bullshit.. Israel has always existed and they exist because of the Jews who fought and died for it:cool:

HUH?

59-1584-02.jpg

President Truman’s Decision to Recognize Israel

At midnight on May 14, 1948 – 6 p.m. in Washington – the British would relinquish control of Palestine, which they had been administering since World War I under mandate from the League of Nations. One minute later, the Jewish Agency, under the leadership of David Ben*-Gurion, would proclaim the new state. (The name “Israel” was as yet unknown, and most of us assumed the new nation would be called “Ju*daea.”) "

the existence of modern state and the existence of Israel as a community of Jews is not the same thing

HUH?

59-1584-02.jpg

At midnight on May 14, 1948 – 6 p.m. in Washington – the British would relinquish control of Palestine, which they had been administering since World War I under mandate from the League of Nations. One minute later, the Jewish Agency, under the leadership of David Ben*-Gurion, would proclaim the new state. (The name “Israel” was as yet unknown, and most of us assumed the new nation would be called “Ju*daea.”) "

The Brits were out anyway idiot, and Israel was Israel regardless of Truman. Lets not forget the Europeans created most of the surrounding countries, not Israel the Jews did that:cool:

half of the European countries did not exist before the Spring of Nations in 1918 - technically, and many more gained their independence in 1991 - does not mean that the nations as a community of people did not exist before.

Really?

What UN Resolution was that?

Please don't refer me to UNR 181 which was NON-BINDING and REJECTED by the Arabs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1l5mRP_fzw]Hamas minister : The Arabs Are Aliens In The Land Of Israel - YouTube[/ame]

A state is never CREATED by the UN. It can be recognized by the UN.

All the states are created by the people of the state even if many around don't' like the fact.

Israel fought for their state in 1948 Arab-Israeli war and won.

Good.

HUH?

59-1584-02.jpg

The Brits were out anyway idiot, and Israel was Israel regardless of Truman. Lets not forget the Europeans created most of the surrounding countries, not Israel the Jews did that:cool:

Bullshit.

Ben Gurion and the Zionists told Truman that they would financially help him defeat Dewey in exchange for recognizing Israel.

Really?

Please don't refer me to UNR 181 which was NON-BINDING and REJECTED by the Arabs.

Truman wrote in his memoirs, "The question of Palestine as a Jewish homeland goes back to the solemn promise that had been made to them [the Jews] by the British in the Balfour Declaration of 1917 - a promise which had stirred the hopes and the dreams of these oppressed people. This promise, I felt, should be kept, just as all promises made by responsible, civilized governments should be kept."
On May 14th, 1948, on May 14, while the UN was still meeting in special session, the President was informed that a Jewish state had been and asking for recognition. Truman signed the letter of recognition shortly after 6 PM, giving de facto recognition to the new state and its government. In the prepared statement, written before the name of the state was announced, he crossed out the words "the Jewish State" and wrote "Israel."
Ibid.

Really?

Truman wrote in his memoirs, "The question of Palestine as a Jewish homeland goes back to the solemn promise that had been made to them [the Jews] by the British in the Balfour Declaration of 1917 -.

Again , bullshit. No such promises were made.

Truman had to make it look romantic and noble. He wasn't about to admit that he recognized Israel because the Zionists and Ben Gurion gave him a $2 million gift

Really?

Truman wrote in his memoirs, "The question of Palestine as a Jewish homeland goes back to the solemn promise that had been made to them [the Jews] by the British in the Balfour Declaration of 1917 -.

Again , bullshit. No such promises were made.

Truman had to make it look romantic and noble. He wasn't about to admit that he recognized Israel because the Zionists and Ben Gurion gave him a $2 million gift

What, exactly, is your point vis-a-vis the nation of Israel?

That there was no resolution adopted by the UN?

That the resolution was not adopted due to the attack on the nascent state?

That the adoption of the resolution wasn't solved by the war itself?

What?

Are you claiming that the Jewish folks simply sneaked in at night and put up "Welcome to Israel" signs?

What??

Simply that you hate Jews?
Got it.

No fear....stupidity is allowed.

Forum List

Back