Obama approval drops to a New Low in Today's Gallup Poll. 41%

Obummer keeps dropping like a stone in the polls. Every major poll shows a sharp drop, and his two week aggregate polling has dropped 6.4%. Bad news for the Dems. :(

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

You're lying, fatso.

The latest Economist poll has Obama up 5 points from their last posted poll.

The latest NBC/WSJ poll has Obama up 2 points from their last posted poll.

The latest Foxnews poll has Obama up 5 points from their last posted poll.

As for his 2 week average change?

He was at 44.1 approval on Sep. 30th, he's at 44.2 now. That is not a 6 point drop.

Obummer keeps dropping like a stone in the polls. Every major poll shows a sharp drop, and his two week aggregate polling has dropped 6.4%. Bad news for the Dems. :(

May have something to do with the fact that American veterans are being locked out of their memorials, and survivors benefits are not being paid... all the while we allow illegals to rally at the mall when American citizens arent even allowed to :cuckoo:

to be fair gop and obama bad in the polls and congress even more so. I think no one wins from this other then make your american public turned off from politics all together.

i think country hates both side deep down now and see no hope in either one.

You're lying, fatso.

He was at 44.1 approval on Sep. 30th, he's at 44.2 now. That is not a 6 point drop.

Another person who makes shit up and can't read basic English. Here's the data direct from the link I provided. If you can't read it...talk with the nearest 6 year old to help you.

RCP Average 9/23 - 10/13 -- Approved 44.2% 50.6% Disapprove -6.4%

Eight of the last nine polls show Obama dropping in Approval.

You're lying, fatso.

Don't get your panties in a bunch koolaid drinker, get in there and dig it out ...:lol: $people-of-wal-mart-man-scratching-his-butt-300x187.jpg

You're lying, fatso.

Another person who makes shit up and can't read basic English. Here's the data direct from the link I provided. If you can't read it...talk with the nearest 6 year old to help you.

I think people are dislusional with both sides and hate partisan bickering which media hype up. Obama not been great president but then neither was bush before him either. truth is congress is full of people that can,t get anything done as their to partisan in their views.

media stoke up hatred from both sides. whether that msnbc for dems or fox for gop.

In end public get turned off by it all and in end less vote year by year in elections.

same happened in uk where people fed up with faceless men and women they see on their tv representing right or left or the finge parties.

Ras has him at 48 though, so its time to drop gallup and go with Ras...:lol:

I'd park it in the middle in all seriousness. An AP(?) poll had him at 37 last week, a lots happened or better, not happened since then, but the media gave short shrift to that poll, soooooooo...now hes 'up'....

in truth, no on is getting away scott free, the gop is getting beat harder but obama is in for a rough ride too.

I suspect partisanship will be out and house cleaning in at the primaries next year.

I told my congressmcritter I would vote against him in the primaries, and if he made it through, for the candidate of the other party in the general.

One of my relatives told congresscritter Matheson that he would against him in the primary, and if he made it into the general, that his vote would go to the Pub, even if it were Mia Love.

56% of Utah Republicans are pissed at Mike Lee. I know of no know dem here who will support Matheson next time.

People are pissed

Last edited:
I suspect partisanship will be out and house cleaning in at the primaries next year.

I told my congressmcritter I would vote against him in the primaries, and if he made it through, for the candidate of the other party in the general.

One of my relatives told congresscritter Matheson that he would against him in the primary, and if he made it into the general, that his vote would go to the Pub, even if it were Mia Love.

56% of Utah Republicans are pissed at Mike Lee. I know of almost know dem here who will support Matheson next time.

People are pissed

let me guess, you will vote democrat

:lol:

Ras has him at 48 though, so its time to drop gallup and go with Ras...:lol:

I'd park it in the middle in all seriousness. An AP(?) poll had him at 37 last week, a lots happened or better, not happened since then, but the media gave short shrift to that poll, soooooooo...now hes 'up'....

in truth, no on is getting away scott free, the gop is getting beat harder but obama is in for a rough ride too.

great post . No one coming out of this looking good and meanwhile america 72 hours from heading into awful place. Time for adults to enter the room , get a compromise on a deal to lift debt limit and avoid america defaulting on its debt.

You're lying, fatso.

How can 8 of the last nine polls show him dropping in approval when I posted 3 that show him up?

You need to either stop lying or stop posting. You are really making a fool of yourself.

You're lying, fatso.

I think people are dislusional with both sides and hate partisan bickering which media hype up. Obama not been great president but then neither was bush before him either. truth is congress is full of people that can,t get anything done as their to partisan in their views.

media stoke up hatred from both sides. whether that msnbc for dems or fox for gop.

In end public get turned off by it all and in end less vote year by year in elections.

same happened in uk where people fed up with faceless men and women they see on their tv representing right or left or the finge parties.

Decker, I like your style and agree. My occasional Obama dropping in the polls thread is an attempt to cancel out the white noise from a heavily biased media in America, and to provide a counterbalance to the 8,000 GOP are dying threads posted daily.

The reality is this standoff is hurting everyone. Only a partisan hack would say otherwise. :)

You're lying, fatso.

How can 8 of the last nine polls show him dropping in approval when I posted 3 that show him up?

You need to either stop lying or stop posting. You are really making a fool of yourself.

Click on the link, moron. Seriously...are you unable to read basic English? Idiot.

Forum List

Back