Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

So, you have a poll that says Obama's Job approval rating is rising?

Let's see it.

:dunno:

:oops-28:

is that what i said? nope. but the wingnuts seem to be celebrating something irrelevant.

i was pretty clear in my point. :)

You point implies that only "poor wingnut" polls demonstrate Obama's declining job approvals.

To support such a position, then you have some contradictory evidence.

Why hold back? Just show us the poll that demonstrated Obama's job approvals have NOT declined.

Um.....you do have that.......

right?

They're never going to admit Obama is a lying incompetent fraud. That would be admitting conservatives were right about Obama.

Gallup Daily Obama Job Approval

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Very telling?

1500 people polled out of a possible 200 million Americans not polled is not "just about the entire country" and certainly not very telling at all!

Whom did they poll? Where did they poll? How did they poll?

The poll is obviously skewed!

LOL... and I love it!

Let's see it.

Anyways, your polls are always way off.

Yes, well, where are YOUR polls that contradict these findings..........

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Fact 1. No one polled me.

2. How did the Romney polls work out?

3. History. I've seen this movie back in 2010. My only hope is that voter suppression backfires and people do show up to vote. Do you know in Australia like 90% of the people vote? aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy.

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Very telling?

1500 people polled out of a possible 200 million Americans not polled is not "just about the entire country" and certainly not very telling at all!

Whom did they poll? Where did they poll? How did they poll?

The poll is obviously skewed!

LOL... and I love it!

They sure thought they were going to be right in 2012 with Romney. So funny to see him and Rove fail.

They say 2016 is absolutely not a good year for whoever the Democrats run. Reminds me of the year Granholm couldn't run again and we ran a schlub named Verg Benero vs. Rick Snyder and the dumb fucking union men of Michigan voted for Rick Snyder and he made Michigan a right to work state. So if they don't vote him out in NOvember, they deserve the raise in property taxes and the tax he put on their pensions. Their decision.

Let's see it.

3. History. I've seen this movie back in 2010. My only hope is that voter suppression backfires and people do show up to vote. Do you know in Australia like 90% of the people vote? aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy.

Fact #4.

You have nothing.

welcome_to_fail_population_you.jpg

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.
Youre assuming he'll allow another election.
But the point of low approval ratings for the brain dead isnt to judge election chances. It's a measure of how much power he has politically. ANd it aint much at this point.
What was Bush's lowest rating?
19%

Let's see it.

Fact #4.

You have nothing.

welcome_to_fail_population_you.jpg

Reminds me of the last election before Romney and Rove were flabbergasted. LOL.

I know you'll win the midterms with gerrymandering and low voter turn out. I welcome it. Remember Newt Gingrich's contract with America?

The lower Obama's poll numbers, the more likely spineless Republicans will actually stand up to him.

But the point of low approval ratings for the brain dead isnt to judge election chances. It's a measure of how much power he has politically. ANd it aint much at this point.
19%

What was Reagans lowest approval-ratings?

Answer: 35%

LOL...and I love it!

19%

LOL...and I love it!
Odumbo is NO REAGAN..Not by any means so to bring Reagan up just makes you look stupid. I can understand Bush being they're two peas in a pod.. you're a kook.

19%

LOL...and I love it!
Odumbo is NO REAGAN..Not by any means so to bring Reagan up just makes you look stupid. I can understand Bush being they're two peas in a pod.. you're a kook.

Reagan was a fuck-up!

He armed a young Osama bin Laden. He watched as 244 Marines were blown to pieces in the first terrorist suicide bombing and did nothing. He watched as terrorists cut their teeth attacking Americans in the air and on the ground, not to mention the seas.

All the while Reagan was responsible for the biggest tax-hike in American history. Reagan left an enormous debt that we are still reeling from today.

Can you say Iran-Contra?

Fuck Reagan!

19%

LOL...and I love it!

Reagan was a fuck-up!

He armed a young Osama bin Laden. He watched as 244 Marines were blown to pieces in the first terrorist suicide bombing and did nothing. He watched as terrorists cut their teeth attacking Americans in the air and on the ground, not to mention the seas.

All the while Reagan was responsible for the biggest tax-hike in American history. Reagan left an enormous debt that we are still reeling from today.

Can you say Iran-Contra?

Fuck Reagan!

You bring up Iran and don't have shit to say about Benghazi or Fast N Furious??? YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE..

This partisan fuck uses Reagan to blame over marines being blown to bits but doesn't say shit when his own boy sat and literally REFUSED to send in help for those in Benghazi.. The pure gall of you leftist pieces of garbage is surreal.

Forum List

Back