Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

And what is really amazing is the GOP has no one they can usher out to be a contender in 2016.

You'd think that these fucking geniuses, after 6 years, would have groomed someone who would be out on the trails as we speak with counterpoints to every statement that Obama utters.

And yet they don't.

Gallup Daily Obama Job Approval

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

And he definitely seems to have a problem with conservative women.

Define conservative women. Is that sort of like Mitch McConnell in a dress?

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

Typical right wing reply. Attack their looks or their sexuality instead of their positions.

Bottom line is the GOP only look out for the rich. If you are not rich, then you are dumb. And being on the religious board I'm assuming you are one of the poeple the GOP have suckered into going along with them because of bullshit social wedge issues like god gays and guns.

Trust me, you aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Even if you are, how are you sure your kids and grand kids will be? Are you so rich they are set up too? If not, the GOP are destroying the middle class. We cost their corporations too much.

But you care so deeply about god gays or guns or they play with your racist nerve that you vote GOP. That my friend makes you stupid.

So I guess you married a bulldyke for her intellect, right?LOL

I often wonder why Michelle Bachmann married that gay man she calls a husband.
The only people who follow and are obsessed with Michelle Bachman are you librul pervs.

Hey! Michelle Bachmann, unlike you, EARNED her recognition by getting off her ass and working the room.

I bet you never even leave your broken-down mattress much less your boudoir.

And to think some dumbasses on another thread lectured me about attacking people. LMAO

That is true. I accused you guys of attacking liberal politicians for their looks or sexuality and here I am doing it to Michelle Bachmann.

But trust me, I wouldn't even know where to begin to start telling you all the ways I disagree with every thought in her rotten body. Michelle Bachmann is a nut and I can not believe they elected her TWICE????

My district voted in a tea bagger. I know I live in a conservative area but I didn't think people were that right wing. Well it turns out they are not. He isn't even running again. The GOP ran a moderate in the primaries and Kerry Bentavolio is OUT. I am so happy.

Thank GOD the people in my area aren't aren't that stupid that they can be tea bagged more than once.

Perhaps if those of you who worship this idiot had actually let him be accountable for his mess at times, he wouldn't look like the total disaster he is. Having a doting media and minion helps NO ONE.
What mess?

Denial is not just a river......

Oh how original. I think you must be a Dolly Parton fan, she coined that phrase...about 30 years ago.

I know....isn't it great? Timeless, huh?

More like a cliche.

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

Typical right wing reply. Attack their looks or their sexuality instead of their positions.

Bottom line is the GOP only look out for the rich. If you are not rich, then you are dumb. And being on the religious board I'm assuming you are one of the poeple the GOP have suckered into going along with them because of bullshit social wedge issues like god gays and guns.

Trust me, you aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Even if you are, how are you sure your kids and grand kids will be? Are you so rich they are set up too? If not, the GOP are destroying the middle class. We cost their corporations too much.

But you care so deeply about god gays or guns or they play with your racist nerve that you vote GOP. That my friend makes you stupid.

The only people who follow and are obsessed with Michelle Bachman are you librul pervs.

Hey! Michelle Bachmann, unlike you, EARNED her recognition by getting off her ass and working the room.

And to think some dumbasses on another thread lectured me about attacking people. LMAO

That is true. I accused you guys of attacking liberal politicians for their looks or sexuality and here I am doing it to Michelle Bachmann.

But trust me, I wouldn't even know where to begin to start telling you all the ways I disagree with every thought in her rotten body. Michelle Bachmann is a nut and I can not believe they elected her TWICE????

My district voted in a tea bagger. I know I live in a conservative area but I didn't think people were that right wing. Well it turns out they are not. He isn't even running again. The GOP ran a moderate in the primaries and Kerry Bentavolio is OUT. I am so happy.

Thank GOD the people in my area aren't aren't that stupid that they can be tea bagged more than once.

Bachmann knew she couldn't get reelected, so she chose to resign. At least she's smart enough to quit while she's ahead.

And what is really amazing is the GOP has no one they can usher out to be a contender in 2016.

You'd think that these fucking geniuses, after 6 years, would have groomed someone who would be out on the trails as we speak with counterpoints to every statement that Obama utters.

And yet they don't.

The GOP knows most people don't pay attention close enough to know who's to blame. So they just keep obstructing and hope that adds up to frustration and low voter turn out.

It might this year (midterm) but won't in 2016. I hope the GOP take control of both houses so the American people can see how badly they behave when they are in charge. And Obama can veto everything they send him. Then go off to another vacation. Which at this point Bush took more but that doesn't seem to stop cons from complaining about Obama.

Hell, look at what Bush did to the economy. Can you imagine how they would have acted if Bush didn't put us into a great global recession? They'd be wanting to saint him. LOL

And yet they don't.

The GOP knows most people don't pay attention close enough to know who's to blame. So they just keep obstructing and hope that adds up to frustration and low voter turn out.

It might this year (midterm) but won't in 2016. I hope the GOP take control of both houses so the American people can see how badly they behave when they are in charge. And Obama can veto everything they send him. Then go off to another vacation. Which at this point Bush took more but that doesn't seem to stop cons from complaining about Obama.

Hell, look at what Bush did to the economy. Can you imagine how they would have acted if Bush didn't put us into a great global recession? They'd be wanting to saint him. LOL

No one gives a shit about 2016 now. What's wrong, trying to disguise your panic for November?????????

I feel your pain, I think the same about Pelosi. The point still remains, who can the GOP put up as opposition? Don't even try to recycle McCain or Romney.

Bachmann knew she couldn't get reelected, so she chose to resign. At least she's smart enough to quit while she's ahead.

She's still in office.

And yet they don't.

You sound like a drunken slobbery idiot.. I don't know of any Conservative who even thinks Bush did a decent job while in office.. Unlike you zombified perpetually butthurt ass licking liberals, we hold our own to account.. you lemmings bend over and take it hard up the ass on a daily basis.. it's no wonder you have gaping holes.

And yet they don't.

No one gives a shit about 2016 now. What's wrong, trying to disguise your panic for November?????????

I wish the dumb fucks who don't vote in midterms would show up and then midterms wouldn't be the GOP's secret weapon.

And yet they don't.

You sound like a drunken slobbery idiot.. I don't know of any Conservative who even thinks Bush did a decent job while in office.. Unlike you zombified perpetually butthurt ass licking liberals, we hold our own to account.. you lemmings bend over and take it hard up the ass on a daily basis.. it's no wonder you have gaping holes.

You don't know of any? Then you aren't a liberal like me who argued with them from 2003 to 2014.

Some of you threw him under the bus but only after he left office.

And to be honest, what policies would Paul Ryan, McCain, Jeb, Romney do different? The fact is if you ever get another republican back into the white house, that person will push the same agenda bush did. Why? Because the same billionaires that pulled Reagan and BUsh's strings will pull the next Republicans strings.

Even the Clinton's and Obama's have to deal with those billionaires. Every politician does. Do you want to win? Then you better go along. But like my gramma said, "at least the Democrats give a dog a bone".

You know who didn't go along?

FDR and the rich called him a traitor to his class. Proof the rich understand that class warfare has always existed and their winning lately. We won when he passed the new deal and in years to follow we got labor laws and unions. But ever since Reagan the rich are winning.

Carter. See how they made him the worst president in history?

And we all know what they did to Kennedy for not going along.

What made Clinton so successful? He knew how to triangulate.

Triangulation politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It is hard being as smart as I am in this area. I hate it that I see it but other people don't. I see how you've been conned to vote against yourself because of wedge issues. I see how for 30 years they've badmouthed unions and government and what they want is for their corporations to take over so they own everything. And I mean everything.

Do you even realize if the GOP/Libertarians/Tea Baggers could get their way the Koch brothers would own Yellowstone and they would charge you to come see it. They believe it would be in better hands if they owned it. We say some things are meant for the public. They're called the Commons.

Republicans are against the commons.

Commons - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Commons refers to the cultural and natural resources accessible to all members of a society, including natural materials such as air, water, and a habitable earth. These resources are held in common, not owned privately. The resources held in common can include everything from natural resources and common land to software. The commons contains public property and private property, over which people have certain traditional rights. When commonly held property is transformed into private property this process alternatively is termed "enclosure" or more commonly, "privatization."

And yet they don't.

They get upset when they see minorities taking vacations.

And yet they don't.

They get upset when they see minorities taking vacations.
I get upset when I see our president lie, deflect, misrepresent, race hustle, and use class, race, and gender for political purposes. He's an evil man.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.

Oh, come on....you can do it....you can do it.....you can admit what we've all been telling you libtards....that he's a failure.................and you can now admit that it will also reflect on his party in Nov....LOL
I knew this didn't look right.

View attachment 31550

It's 39% idiot. Even MSNBC had it....you know, you libs' favorite biased media outlet

I don't believe any of those polls. And fuck MSNBC. They aren't liberal enough. Who owns MSNBC? A corporation? Is it a liberal CEO? Who are their advertisers?

Back in the day, the main broadcasters were part of the public commons. They ran the news to give Americans the news. Couldn't be bought off. The news crew was safe to report whatever they wanted and the station couldn't go after them. That's all changed. Today the advertisers and CEO's tell the anchors what to read. There is no investigative reporting. The Media works for the corporations. If they report constantly on Monica Lewinski, Clinton gets impeached. But they don't report as hard on the recent decision that Bank Of America/Wall Street/ Mortgage Companies purposely misled us?

MSNBC is liberal on social issues. Things that don't matter but are meant to divide the middle class and poor. God, gays and guns and racism. The CEO's will give us those issues to fight about but how many days was this on the main news?

The truth behind the 17 billion Bank of America settlement MSNBC

Not as much as Monica was covered. I think this BOA story is fucking huge, don't you? If you don't, it's because you are watching the fucking KARDASHIANS. Wake up America.

When 7 corporations now own all the media, fuck you it's liberal. Not enough for me and I used to be considered a moderate. Today the cons call anything not con flaming left. Fuck them.

So, you have a poll that says Obama's Job approval rating is rising?

Let's see it.

:dunno:

:oops-28:

Couple things about a midterm you need to realize. You guys are going to confuse voter disgust and the fact that millions fewer people turn out for midterms because they think they don't matter. That fact seems to escape you dolts.

So when your poll says 38% like Obama, consider their polls in 2012. They were flat out wrong. They wanted that perception out there. Turned out to be too wrong to steal like they did 2000 and 2004 but that's another convo.

Anyways, your polls are always way off. Even if you take back the Senate and keep the House because of jerry mandering and low voter turnout, don't mistake that for a mandate.

You will also have to prove yourselves by working with Obama, who's still the president for 2 more years after that. Lets see you work with him. Or explain to the American people how your new plan is any different than GW's plan.

Your plan put 90% of the money in 10% of the people's pockets. The best society in the world doesn't work that way. I know cons think it should but it doesn't. Just flat out wrong. It works when the rich have 75% and we have 25%. I don't know how better way to explain it. And the government either has the power and will to socially design it to work for more people, or society is going to come crashing down. Social engineering. Not unregulated capitalism. Capitalism is just another corruptable ism. But the American people have not woken up. People in Europe, Canada, Australia now have it better than us. Better upward mobility. Better opportunities, social safety nets, services, hand outs, whatever you want to call them. The youth will wake up. My job is to rally the voters. But I'm only one person. I go on Sundays at 10am and canvas but you will see how low voter turn out is this midterm. Not a mandate.

Bush's low was 19 percent: Presidential Approval for President Bush

2hz1xsk.jpg

In fact, you will find he spent large chunks of his second term below 39 percent.

2s1w1i0.jpg
11azeip.jpg
That's great, when was he president again ?

Forum List

Back