Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

I just posted Gallups historical data with a link.. NO DICE liar
I also posted a link, idiot.

Nice try.
I posted directly from Gallup Gomer5000.. Slink on that you nitfuckingwit
That only had Gallup polls, dimwit. They are not the only organization that does public polling.

Bush received a 19 percent approval rating in a public poll. Evidence was provided. Eat it.

Some polls are more reputable than others. Not surprised you have to be told that TOO.

Gallup Daily Obama Job Approval

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

Have fun winning the midterms. We'll take it all back in 16. Hillary!

:badgrin::booze:

When you don't have anything intelligent to say, post emoticons.
Says the doper who sports one in his sig line.. LMAO IDIOT

Sorry, but I didn't put the scrambled HTML in the past the Sinclair quote. You can thank the USMB for that one.

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

And he definitely seems to have a problem with conservative women.

Define conservative women. Is that sort of like Mitch McConnell in a dress?

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

I see I asked a question that was too hard for you to answer. Not surprised.
You didn't ask a question shitstain, you simply blubbered out some cheesy fake insult meant to do nothing more than flame the thread.. something you're quite good at.. Now run along and sharpen your looter toolz..

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

Typical right wing reply. Attack their looks or their sexuality instead of their positions.

Bottom line is the GOP only look out for the rich. If you are not rich, then you are dumb. And being on the religious board I'm assuming you are one of the poeple the GOP have suckered into going along with them because of bullshit social wedge issues like god gays and guns.

Trust me, you aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Even if you are, how are you sure your kids and grand kids will be? Are you so rich they are set up too? If not, the GOP are destroying the middle class. We cost their corporations too much.

But you care so deeply about god gays or guns or they play with your racist nerve that you vote GOP. That my friend makes you stupid.

I'm not surprised at the level of ignorance shown by libs in this thread. Doesn't matter that he's not running again. What matters is he's going to dragggggggggggggggggggggg your party's asses down with him in November.
Then the hysterics will REALLY commence.:beer:

Typical right wing reply. Attack their looks or their sexuality instead of their positions.

Bottom line is the GOP only look out for the rich. If you are not rich, then you are dumb. And being on the religious board I'm assuming you are one of the poeple the GOP have suckered into going along with them because of bullshit social wedge issues like god gays and guns.

Trust me, you aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Even if you are, how are you sure your kids and grand kids will be? Are you so rich they are set up too? If not, the GOP are destroying the middle class. We cost their corporations too much.

But you care so deeply about god gays or guns or they play with your racist nerve that you vote GOP. That my friend makes you stupid.

So I guess you married a bulldyke for her intellect, right?LOL

When he hits 21% let me know.

By CBSNEWSCBS January 16, 2009, 5:48 PM
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
Bush s Final Approval Rating 22 Percent - CBS News

A president is damaged when they hit below 50%. They become more damaged when they hit the mid 40s. But when they dip under 40, the damage is massive. He doesn't have to get that low to be damaged. He already is.
You can tell the resident moonbats anything about their messiah..let them sink with the ship!

So having a 22% approval rating is just as bad as having 42%? Gee, maybe this is the new math.

"""Only 42 percent of Americans approve of the president's job performance, according the Gallup poll's three-day rolling average.
Despite these low numbers, Obama still remains far less unpopular than Congress, which has a 13 percent approval rating, or the Republican Party,at 34 percent, up from an all-time low of 28 percent during the 2013 government shutdown, according to Gallup."""
Obama approval rating slumping even in bluest of the blue California video - CSMonitor.com

A president is damaged when they hit below 50%. They become more damaged when they hit the mid 40s. But when they dip under 40, the damage is massive. He doesn't have to get that low to be damaged. He already is.
You can tell the resident moonbats anything about their messiah..let them sink with the ship!

So having a 22% approval rating is just as bad as having 42%? Gee, maybe this is the new math.

"""Only 42 percent of Americans approve of the president's job performance, according the Gallup poll's three-day rolling average.
Despite these low numbers, Obama still remains far less unpopular than Congress, which has a 13 percent approval rating, or the Republican Party,at 34 percent, up from an all-time low of 28 percent during the 2013 government shutdown, according to Gallup."""
Obama approval rating slumping even in bluest of the blue California video - CSMonitor.com

LOL LOL The same tired line about how bad Congress sucks.. well guess what?? Obama cannot use Congress's record for and as his legacy you dope smoking moran.

Wow, GumSlinger hates women. And she is one. Spot one, Sealy. Nailed her.

LOL LOL The same tired line about how bad Congress sucks.. well guess what?? Obama cannot use Congress's record for and as his legacy you dope smoking moran.

At least I can spell moron.

But it is quite telling that he has a higher approval than YOUR GOP. Introspection is not your strong suit.

:badgrin::booze:

When you don't have anything intelligent to say, post emoticons.
Says the doper who sports one in his sig line.. LMAO IDIOT

LMAO!!

:lmao:

At least I can spell moron.

But it is quite telling that he has a higher approval than the GOP. Introspection is not your strong suit.
It was misspelled purposely MORAN.. omg.. wow

I'm not surprised at the level of ignorance shown by libs in this thread. Doesn't matter that he's not running again. What matters is he's going to dragggggggggggggggggggggg your party's asses down with him in November.

Nonsense. You guys said the same thing in 2010. Do you not realize the only reason you guys win midterms is because voters don't show up every two years? But you will act like this midterm is a mandate for your policies when it is not. The number of people that showed up in 2008 and 2012 was a mandate but you didn't give Obama's policies a chance. The Tea baggers shot him down every step of the way.

So if I were Obama I'd say fuck it too. Can't get anything done so why bother trying? I also seem to remember years ago your party got nothing done and you guys tried to spin that as a good thing. You said that the more the government does the worse things get so better they do nothing. Well, Obama has done nothing.

PS. If you are complaining, you are not rich enough to be a Republican. Real republicans are cleaning up. AND, if Romney or McCain were president right now, you guys would be saying the economy is great. You would point to the stock market and corporate profits. AND, you would tell anyone complaining that they need to either go back to school or start a company.

The only reason Republicans are complaining is because they want their guy in office. But ask them what they will do to bring wages up for the masses. That is really the only problem with the economy right now. All the money is going to 10% of the people. The rich. Be honest. The GOP has no plans to fix what is wrong with America right now. They created the problem. Sent jobs overseas, broke unions, bankrupted us with wars and tax breaks they gave to the rich, cuts to medicare and social security. High insurance costs. The GOP created the mess and have no plan to get us out of it.

Want to get out of it? Starts taxing the rich and start unionizing. Don't piss on the Wall Street protesters who were right and defend the tea baggers who are backed by the billionaire Koch brothers.

More emoticons in order to finesse conjecture rather than fact.

Personally if I were to indulge in conjecture I would say that Obama's carefully crafted approach to attacking ISIL will be a big turn around for him and the Dems. He's not going to pout and say, "...After all, he [Saddam] tried to kill my daddy!" and launch the ships and airplanes. It will be more measured. And calculated.

I often wonder why Michelle Bachmann married that gay man she calls a husband.

Wow, GumSlinger hates women. And she is one. Spot one, Sealy. Nailed her.
In case you haven't noticed arse smuggler, conservatives don't give a stankass damn about sexism.. that's the leftist GRAND PRIZE BOZO GAME.. :) Thank me..I just educated your ignorant azz.

Except everyone likes their OWN Congressman or woman, so that number's irrelevant. But there's only one face in the presidency.

I often wonder why Michelle Bachmann married that gay man she calls a husband.
The only people who follow and are obsessed with Michelle Bachman are you librul pervs.

nothing about g 5000 because I wasn't here at that time but that film maker sure got rail roaded ehh ??

Yes he did.. Goober5000 lead the charge to convict him and have him hung. When I personally confronted him in that thread about not having proof of anything, he ranted and raved with four letter words not caring and demanding this man was the worst kind of human being.
Links, LGS. Links. It is YOU who has never provided proof. You think you can turn that around? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You have never, ever provided links to back up your bullshit.

Idiot.

That's too much work for her, G. After all, check out her avatar. She's slouched on her ass, right?

Forum List

Back