Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.
Youre assuming he'll allow another election.
That's because I have more than two brain cells.

No, you really only have one.

And the folks on your side keep assuming O is classier than he is.
Still butt hurt over the spanking you got from me, eh, kiddo? :laugh:

You really shouldn't advertise your sexual fantasies dearie, you never know who keeps track of those. :badgrin:

Now I DID kick your ass around in the WEEEEENING thread. Perhaps you got things confused. I trounced you over and over while you ran off. :banana:
My work was done. I exposed you as a poser. It was easy work, kiddo. You found yourself in a lot bigger pond than you expected.

I'm the one who exposed you, moron, LMAO.

What nitwit would quiz posters on something that has nothing to do with the topic and actually expect them to answer. Especially a quiz that's all over the internet. Dumb ass.

That's like me asking you in this thread to tell me what John Wayne's funniest line in a move was.

And then telling you, "Quick....run and fetch it dumbass."

See how stupid you sound. Kinda like the guy with a 39% approval.

Sorry, it was obvious to everyone you are a poser. But you go right ahead and keep living in a delusion and telling yourself you are fooling everyone, sweetheart. Whatever floats your boat. :laugh:

Now that the stock market is up, how you feeling about your stupid topic now?

I can't help that you morons on that thread don't know what WEEEEN means.

I explained it slowly even for dummies like you.....I was spot on with the thread. Plenty of people are weeeeeeening themselves from equities.

You really shouldn't advertise your sexual fantasies dearie, you never know who keeps track of those. :badgrin:

Now I DID kick your ass around in the WEEEEENING thread. Perhaps you got things confused. I trounced you over and over while you ran off. :banana:
My work was done. I exposed you as a poser. It was easy work, kiddo. You found yourself in a lot bigger pond than you expected.

What nitwit would quiz posters on something that has nothing to do with the topic and actually expect them to answer. Especially a quiz that's all over the internet. Dumb ass.

That's like me asking you in this thread to tell me what John Wayne's funniest line in a move was.

Sorry, it was obvious to everyone you are a poser. But you go right ahead and keep living in a delusion and telling yourself you are fooling everyone, sweetheart. Whatever floats your boat. :laugh:

Are we seeing a trend here, an obsession, compulsion with Goober5000 when it comes to Conservative women?? I'll bet he's the pussy who throws personal insults towards Sarah Palin and her family.. Maybe he's actually Valkerie Jarret in drag.. I mean look at the threats SHIM uses.

Yep, someone told me G's a she....then LoneLoser or whatever his name is....asked me if I knew what G was. I'm still confused but VJ would fit, LOL.
LoneLoser is a she.. Goober5000 is male I believe and a muslim..

Wait a minute, Lone Loser is a she?????????

You're kidding me. Really? I've been calling her a he all this time and she doesn't correct me. And she doesn't do anything to clear it up.

As for Goober, he's definitely intellectually stunted. :)

And he definitely seems to have a problem with conservative women.

Are we seeing a trend here, an obsession, compulsion with Goober5000 when it comes to Conservative women?? I'll bet he's the pussy who throws personal insults towards Sarah Palin and her family.. Maybe he's actually Valkerie Jarret in drag.. I mean look at the threats SHIM uses.

Yep, someone told me G's a she....then LoneLoser or whatever his name is....asked me if I knew what G was. I'm still confused but VJ would fit, LOL.

You're kidding me. Really? I've been calling her a he all this time and she doesn't correct me. And she doesn't do anything to clear it up.

Yea, it's a SHE.. Hard to believe hmm?

Obama may be going down in flames, and it may affect how the public views the Democrats (I dunno), but they're not terribly thrilled with the alternative, either. At what point does the GOP start delivering a united, consistent, clear, positive, inspiring vision of America?

This is not a centralized election...it is a local election requiring local messages. Now Obama's unpopularity does have an impact on the local races. There's no need for the united message yet.

The Senate will go Republican.

Now that the stock market is up, how you feeling about your stupid topic now?

The stock market being up has what to do with Obama's approval ratings???

The ever increasing probability of our BIG bubble busting is what he's objecting to (the theme of the thread he didn't like). He thinks all the artificial money being poured into the stock market can keep going forever.

When tards keep voting for the lesser of two evils, we get more and more evil Presidents. Because when you vote for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for evil.

When you vote for the lesser of two evils, you are telling evil it is doing something right.

What a moron. When you don't vote, you are also in affect voting as well. For the greater of the evils.

Gallup Daily Obama Job Approval

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

Have fun winning the midterms. We'll take it all back in 16. Hillary!

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

Define conservative women. Is that sort of like Mitch McConnell in a dress?

:badgrin::booze:

When you don't have anything intelligent to say, post emoticons.

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

:badgrin::booze:

When you don't have anything intelligent to say, post emoticons.
Says the doper who sports one in his sig line.. LMAO IDIOT

When tards keep voting for the lesser of two evils, we get more and more evil Presidents. Because when you vote for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for evil.

When you vote for the lesser of two evils, you are telling evil it is doing something right.

What a moron. When you don't vote, you are also in affect voting as well. For the greater of the evils.

And then when you do, you get hanging chads in Florida and a lawsuit that ends up at the SCOTUS, with Karl Rove and Tim Griffin slinking off into the dark corners they came from.

When he hits 21% let me know.

By CBSNEWSCBS January 16, 2009, 5:48 PM
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
Bush s Final Approval Rating 22 Percent - CBS News

A president is damaged when they hit below 50%. They become more damaged when they hit the mid 40s. But when they dip under 40, the damage is massive. He doesn't have to get that low to be damaged. He already is.

Conservative women are typically feminine. Many Dems are as well. So as you can see, your post was a FAIL.

hasnt been this way for awhile now?
The liberals I know, are now calling themselves independents. What are their news sources??? MSNBC, Huffpo, and all other media that leans left. :lmao: They fool no one.
I'm still a Liberal. :D
Me too. And proud of it.

Obama remains a superior choice to either of his republican counterparts.

When he hits 21% let me know.

By CBSNEWSCBS January 16, 2009, 5:48 PM
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
Bush s Final Approval Rating 22 Percent - CBS News

A president is damaged when they hit below 50%. They become more damaged when they hit the mid 40s. But when they dip under 40, the damage is massive. He doesn't have to get that low to be damaged. He already is.
You can tell the resident moonbats anything about their messiah..let them sink with the ship!

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

I see I asked a question that was too hard for you to answer. Not surprised.

Forum List

Back