Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

The entire premise of this thread which GOOBER tried to derail is that Obama is going down in flames.. well deserved.

Obama may be going down in flames, and it may affect how the public views the Democrats (I dunno), but they're not terribly thrilled with the alternative, either. At what point does the GOP start delivering a united, consistent, clear, positive, inspiring vision of America?

Obama may be going down in flames, and it may affect how the public views the Democrats (I dunno), but they're not terribly thrilled with the alternative, either. At what point does the GOP start delivering a united, consistent, clear, positive, inspiring vision of America?

When did they ever do that? Thats not a criticism but an observation. The GOP is a very diverse party, unlike the Dems. They have different ideas, different objectives, different views on many things. How do they project a united front with hundreds of candidates running?

I don't think the GOP are capable of presenting a clear united front which includes positive conservative ideals. There are too many liberal-lites who pose as GOPers to unite under one tent.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.
Youre assuming he'll allow another election.
That's because I have more than two brain cells.

No, you really only have one.

And the folks on your side keep assuming O is classier than he is.
Still butt hurt over the spanking you got from me, eh, kiddo? :laugh:

You really shouldn't advertise your sexual fantasies dearie, you never know who keeps track of those. :badgrin:

Now I DID kick your ass around in the WEEEEENING thread. Perhaps you got things confused. I trounced you over and over while you ran off. :banana:
My work was done. I exposed you as a poser. It was easy work, kiddo. You found yourself in a lot bigger pond than you expected.

I'm the one who exposed you, moron, LMAO.

What nitwit would quiz posters on something that has nothing to do with the topic and actually expect them to answer. Especially a quiz that's all over the internet. Dumb ass.

That's like me asking you in this thread to tell me what John Wayne's funniest line in a move was.

And then telling you, "Quick....run and fetch it dumbass."

See how stupid you sound. Kinda like the guy with a 39% approval.

Sorry, it was obvious to everyone you are a poser. But you go right ahead and keep living in a delusion and telling yourself you are fooling everyone, sweetheart. Whatever floats your boat. :laugh:

Now that the stock market is up, how you feeling about your stupid topic now?

The stock market being up has what to do with Obama's approval ratings???

When did they ever do that? Thats not a criticism but an observation. The GOP is a very diverse party, unlike the Dems. They have different ideas, different objectives, different views on many things. How do they project a united front with hundreds of candidates running?

If the party is indeed diverse, it doesn't handle it very well. I see them putting nearly as much energy attacking each other as they put into criticizing the Democrats. Don't all conservatives hold certain core beliefs on which they can all agree?

Whatever those are, seems to me the smart thing to do is pound on them day and night. The Democrats sure as hell do.

My favorite baseball team growing up was the Oakland A's of the early 70's. They'd fight (literally) in the locker room and then come out as one team and beat everyone, three World Series in a row. The GOP can't seem to stop fighting each other and work as a team. I don't know how that's a winning strategy.

If the party is indeed diverse, it doesn't handle it very well. I see them putting nearly as much energy attacking each other as they put into criticizing the Democrats. Don't all conservatives hold certain core beliefs on which they can all agree?

Whatever those are, seems to me the smart thing to do is pound on them day and night. The Democrats sure as hell do.

My favorite baseball team growing up was the Oakland A's of the early 70's. They'd fight (literally) in the locker room and then come out as one team and beat everyone, three World Series in a row. The GOP can't seem to stop fighting each other and work as a team. I don't know how that's a winning strategy.

I totally agree with what Mac is saying. The GOP is splintered and fractured. Hell, I don't even like them for the most part and I'm a Conservative.

popular perception was that he was railroaded because of his making of the film Moonglow . I guess nakoli - nakoli [think it was] was actually picked up because of a parole or some violation but like I say , when he was first picked up the story was because he made the film . --- story is old but that's what I remember without looking for info .

Which Obama is your president? It will explain his popularity numbers.

Goofus_and_Gallant_by_oogaa.jpg

Did I miss the, " Hey he's still twice as popular as Congress", speech? Man is he going to hate the Constitution when he reads the term limit amendment.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.
Youre assuming he'll allow another election.
But the point of low approval ratings for the brain dead isnt to judge election chances. It's a measure of how much power he has politically. ANd it aint much at this point.
What was Bush's lowest rating?
Tin foil time.

The entire premise of this thread which GOOBER tried to derail is that Obama is going down in flames.. well deserved.
Another lie.

See posts 19 and 22. It was you and pismoe who decided to go off topic, bitch.

nothing about g 5000 because I wasn't here at that time but that film maker sure got rail roaded ehh ??

Yes he did.. Goober5000 lead the charge to convict him and have him hung. When I personally confronted him in that thread about not having proof of anything, he ranted and raved with four letter words not caring and demanding this man was the worst kind of human being.

Busted again.

Go ahead. Keep lying. This is fun.

Forum List

Back