Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

nothing about g 5000 because I wasn't here at that time but that film maker sure got rail roaded ehh ??

Yes he did.. Goober5000 lead the charge to convict him and have him hung. When I personally confronted him in that thread about not having proof of anything, he ranted and raved with four letter words not caring and demanding this man was the worst kind of human being.

nothing about g 5000 because I wasn't here at that time but that film maker sure got rail roaded ehh ??

Yes he did.. Goober5000 lead the charge to convict him and have him hung. When I personally confronted him in that thread about not having proof of anything, he ranted and raved with four letter words not caring and demanding this man was the worst kind of human being.
Links, LGS. Links. It is YOU who has never provided proof. You think you can turn that around? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You have never, ever provided links to back up your bullshit.

Idiot.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.
Youre assuming he'll allow another election.
But the point of low approval ratings for the brain dead isnt to judge election chances. It's a measure of how much power he has politically. ANd it aint much at this point.
What was Bush's lowest rating?
It's Gomer5000's way of trying to pretend like nothing has changed with his messiah.

LOL, I'll have to use that. He is certainly a gomer when it comes to important national issues.

I predict O will drop even lower as ISIS hammers back for his little pin pricks.

Last edited:
That's because I have more than two brain cells.

No, you really only have one.

And the folks on your side keep assuming O is classier than he is.
Still butt hurt over the spanking you got from me, eh, kiddo? :laugh:

Puke worthy post.. seriously.

So let's all wait here while LGS goes and gets that evidence saying I called for the filmmaker to be executed, shall we?

(cue Jeopardy theme)

That's because I have more than two brain cells.

No, you really only have one.

And the folks on your side keep assuming O is classier than he is.
Still butt hurt over the spanking you got from me, eh, kiddo? :laugh:
I suspect the only thing you've ever spanked was the monkey

Links, LGS. Links. It is YOU who has never provided proof. You think you can turn that around? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Idiot.

Everything I've ever heard her say is common knowledge. Maybe you need to switch up your news outlets or something.

Idiot.

Actually I did that about one month ago and ate a ban over it.. MANY PEOPLE remember it.. YOU RAN TO THE MOD POLICE and cried about me bringing up old threads in to a new one.. NICE TRY. But.. being you asked, I will do it again :)

Idiot.

Actually I did that about one month ago and ate a ban over it.. MANY PEOPLE remember it.. YOU RAN TO THE MOD POLICE and cried about me bringing up old threads in to a new one.. NICE TRY. But.. being you asked, I will do it again :)
Nope. Your little bitch went to the mods, not me. Idiot.

You did not do shit.

Go ahead. Prove I called for the filmmaker to be executed. Liar.

tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Only a LYING PATHETIC TOOL like Goober5000 tries to get people banned over something he said..

But first this time, I;'ll invite a MOD in to this thread for permission :)
Wow! You just moaned about me running to the mods (I didn't), and now YOU want to run to the mods!

What a fucking raging hypocrite.

Now go back and look at who took the topic off the rails, bitch. Go ahead. We don't want you making more lies out of this, now do we.

Yeah anyway past the pissing contest.
How will his low and declining approval ratings affect his ability to influence events?

You have zero integrity, LGS, and you are showing it.

You could burn me to the ground easily, just by showing where I said the filmmaker should be executed.

And we all know how badly you are burning over me. I can't make a post in any of your topics without you going off the rails. So you would LOVE to burn me to the ground.

But you can't, because you lied.

Liar.

Forum List

Back