Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

She can't do it, folks. She lied and can't admit it. Worse, she continues to tell the lie to cover up her massive embarrassment.

tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Come clean, LGS. It's good for the soul.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.
Youre assuming he'll allow another election.
That's because I have more than two brain cells.

No, you really only have one.

And the folks on your side keep assuming O is classier than he is.
Still butt hurt over the spanking you got from me, eh, kiddo? :laugh:

You really shouldn't advertise your sexual fantasies dearie, you never know who keeps track of those. :badgrin:

Now I DID kick your ass around in the WEEEEENING thread. Perhaps you got things confused. I trounced you over and over while you ran off. :banana:
My work was done. I exposed you as a poser. It was easy work, kiddo. You found yourself in a lot bigger pond than you expected.

I'm the one who exposed you, moron, LMAO.

What nitwit would quiz posters on something that has nothing to do with the topic and actually expect them to answer. Especially a quiz that's all over the internet. Dumb ass.

That's like me asking you in this thread to tell me what John Wayne's funniest line in a move was.

And then telling you, "Quick....run and fetch it dumbass."

See how stupid you sound. Kinda like the guy with a 39% approval.
LMFAO And i missed it!!

She can't do it, folks. She lied and can't admit it. Worse, she continues to tell the lie to cover up her massive embarrassment.

Wow, you're really worked up..LOL

You really shouldn't advertise your sexual fantasies dearie, you never know who keeps track of those. :badgrin:

Now I DID kick your ass around in the WEEEEENING thread. Perhaps you got things confused. I trounced you over and over while you ran off. :banana:
My work was done. I exposed you as a poser. It was easy work, kiddo. You found yourself in a lot bigger pond than you expected.

What nitwit would quiz posters on something that has nothing to do with the topic and actually expect them to answer. Especially a quiz that's all over the internet. Dumb ass.

That's like me asking you in this thread to tell me what John Wayne's funniest line in a move was.

Sorry, it was obvious to everyone you are a poser. But you go right ahead and keep living in a delusion and telling yourself you are fooling everyone, sweetheart. Whatever floats your boat. :laugh:

Now that the stock market is up, how you feeling about your stupid topic now?

Who is it that keeps retelling the same old lie every time I post in the same topic as her? It's pathological. You can't even stay on topic it burns you so much.

It's pretty clear you have a serious problem.

Sorry, it was obvious to everyone you are a poser. But you go right ahead and keep living in a delusion and telling yourself you are fooling everyone, sweetheart. Whatever floats your boat. :laugh:

Are we seeing a trend here, an obsession, compulsion with Goober5000 when it comes to Conservative women?? I'll bet he's the pussy who throws personal insults towards Sarah Palin and her family.. Maybe he's actually Valkerie Jarret in drag.. I mean look at the threats SHIM uses.

I suspect the only thing you've ever spanked was the monkey

Me too, Rabbi, me too. LOL

Are we seeing a trend here, an obsession, compulsion with Goober5000 when it comes to Conservative women?? I'll bet he's the pussy who throws personal insults towards Sarah Palin and her family.. Maybe he's actually Valkerie Jarret in drag.. I mean look at the threats SHIM uses.
And here we see more manufacturing of bullshit. It really is pathological. For real. You actually cannot stop yourself.

I suspect the only thing you've ever spanked was the monkey

Me too, Rabbi, me too. LOL
LMAO I missed that one from Rabbi but true!

And here we see more manufacturing of bullshit. It really is pathological. For real. You actually cannot stop yourself.
I think he's crying now.. There there Goober.. Goober manufactured LIES about the filmmaker and sits in this thread melting down like a fucking volcano LMAO

they already have another lined up and ready to pay for the little bombing PRICKS that have been going on . Think the guy is a Brit , poor guy !!

Very sad, and yes, they also have a female AID worker. Wait till she gets beheaded. It will really make people feel powerless.

You're sounding desssssssssssperate. :)

Goober must be tattle-taling.. what he does best..Uses the Mod Squad to shut down speech.. ALWAYS HAPPENS.. ALWAYS

Goober RUNS to my threads to throw out insults and when he gets it back, he REPORTS.. LMAO Literally happens ALL THE TIME.

Yep, someone told me G's a she....then LoneLoser or whatever his name is....asked me if I knew what G was. I'm still confused but VJ would fit, LOL.

I think he's a closet Muslim.. He only does this with women and cannot seem to handle a woman speaking to him in the manner we do.. secondly, he went bonkers and I mean BONKERS over that filmmaker who trashed MUSLIMS in that docu..

Yep, someone told me G's a she....then LoneLoser or whatever his name is....asked me if I knew what G was. I'm still confused but VJ would fit, LOL.
LoneLoser is a she.. Goober5000 is male I believe and a muslim..

g5000 is just bummed that Obama hasn't nullified the 22nd Amendment....

Forum List

Back