Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

Goober tick tocking LMFAO No worries Goobery.. everyone read it a month ago but it's still there for anyone who wants to search, "FILMMAKER." I won't eat a ban over it like I did last time thanks to YOU crying to the Mods.. Goobery wants everyone to think he's not a whiny leftist biatch who eats Obama's nutsack for brunch.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.
Youre assuming he'll allow another election.
That's because I have more than two brain cells.

No, you really only have one.

And the folks on your side keep assuming O is classier than he is.
Still butt hurt over the spanking you got from me, eh, kiddo? :laugh:

You really shouldn't advertise your sexual fantasies dearie, you never know who keeps track of those. :badgrin:

Now I DID kick your ass around in the WEEEEENING thread. Perhaps you got things confused. I trounced you over and over while you ran off. :banana:

Burn me. Go ahead. Show everyone where I said the filmmaker should be executed.

Go ahead.

Liar.

Just keep bringing up that lie every day. I don't give a fuck. You are just burning your own integrity to ashes.

they already have another lined up and ready to pay for the little bombing PRICKS that have been going on . Think the guy is a Brit , poor guy !!

You really shouldn't advertise your sexual fantasies dearie, you never know who keeps track of those. :badgrin:

Now I DID kick your ass around in the WEEEEENING thread. Perhaps you got things confused. I trounced you over and over while you ran off. :banana:

Goober5000 is a paid Obama shill..

My work was done. I exposed you as a poser. It was easy work, kiddo. You found yourself in a lot bigger pond than you expected.

Burn me. Go ahead. Show everyone where I said the filmmaker should be executed.

Go ahead.

Liar.

Just keep bringing up that lie every day. I don't give a fuck. You are just burning your own integrity to ashes.

Gooober says he doesn't give a fuck but comes in melting down like an inferno. LMAO

Goober tick tocking LMFAO No worries Goobery.. everyone read it a month ago but it's still there for anyone who wants to search, "FILMMAKER." I won't eat a ban over it like I did last time thanks to YOU crying to the Mods.. Goobery wants everyone to think he's not a whiny leftist biatch who eats Obama's nutsack for brunch.

Goober cried to the mods over something a girl said? That's good to know. :)

Goober5000 is a paid Obama shill..
Just look how easily the lies roll out of you!

My work was done. I exposed you as a poser. It was easy work, kiddo. You found yourself in a lot bigger pond than you expected.

Bwhahahaha Goober thinks he exposes people.. Goober exposes his own stupidity daily.. Only the far left kook squad cheer him on.

It was Mad Cabbie. He has a schoolboy crush on LGS.

Yes he did and had me BANNED over it.. Challenged me to show the thread, which I did FOR OVER AN HOUR, I posted where he TRASHED this man and wanted him thrown to the wolves, harmed.. called him the c word, every word known to mankind.. total fucking MELTDOWN in that thread.. roflmao

It was Mad Cabbie. He has a schoolboy crush on LGS.

So MC who you say has a schoolboy crush on me, had me banned?????

tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Burn me to the ground. You wish you could, but you can't. You got busted as a liar and can't stand the shame, so you keep repeating the lie, thinking repetition makes it true.

Of course there are tards who believe because they want to believe. They do not ever think to ask for proof of something that might be obliterated by the truth.

Go ahead, LGS. Burn me to the ground.

Too bad you can't. Your lie got wrapped around your throat and you are choking on it.

tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Burn me to the ground. You wish you could, but you can't. You got busted as a liar and can't stand the shame, so you keep repeating the lie, thinking repetition makes it true.

Of course there are tards who believe because they want to believe. They do not ever think to ask for proof of something that might be obliterated by the truth.

Go ahead, LGS. Burn me to the ground.

Too bad you can't. Your lie got wrapped around your throat and you are choking on it.
^ Goober not giving a fuck about what I said. LMAO

I strongly suggest you stop lying, LGS. I will thump you over and over every time you tell a lie about me.

Ask yourself if it is really worth destroying yourself.

I'm the one who exposed you, moron, LMAO.

What nitwit would quiz posters on something that has nothing to do with the topic and actually expect them to answer. Especially a quiz that's all over the internet. Dumb ass.

That's like me asking you in this thread to tell me what John Wayne's funniest line in a move was.

And then telling you, "Quick....run and fetch it dumbass."

See how stupid you sound. Kinda like the guy with a 39% approval.

what's scary is the % that STILL approves of the hateful community agitating thug

I strongly suggest you stop lying, LGS. I will thump you over and over every time you tell a lie about me.

Ask yourself if it is really worth destroying yourself.

Goober still doesn't give a fuck^^^^ Hahaha

Oh, I'm not lying and your little pansyass threats don't concern me BOY.

Forum List

Back