Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

Gallup Daily Obama Job Approval

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

When he hits 21% let me know.

By CBSNEWSCBS January 16, 2009, 5:48 PM
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
Bush s Final Approval Rating 22 Percent - CBS News

A president is damaged when they hit below 50%. They become more damaged when they hit the mid 40s. But when they dip under 40, the damage is massive. He doesn't have to get that low to be damaged. He already is.
You can tell the resident moonbats anything about their messiah..let them sink with the ship!

So having a 22% approval rating is just as bad as having 42%? Gee, maybe this is the new math.

"""Only 42 percent of Americans approve of the president's job performance, according the Gallup poll's three-day rolling average.
Despite these low numbers, Obama still remains far less unpopular than Congress, which has a 13 percent approval rating, or the Republican Party,at 34 percent, up from an all-time low of 28 percent during the 2013 government shutdown, according to Gallup."""
Obama approval rating slumping even in bluest of the blue California video - CSMonitor.com

Except everyone likes their OWN Congressman or woman, so that number's irrelevant. But there's only one face in the presidency.

More rhetoric and talking points, no facts. Pixelated methane.

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

Have fun winning the midterms. We'll take it all back in 16. Hillary!
nothing about g 5000 because I wasn't here at that time but that film maker sure got rail roaded ehh ??

Yes he did.. Goober5000 lead the charge to convict him and have him hung. When I personally confronted him in that thread about not having proof of anything, he ranted and raved with four letter words not caring and demanding this man was the worst kind of human being.
Links, LGS. Links. It is YOU who has never provided proof. You think you can turn that around? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You have never, ever provided links to back up your bullshit.

Idiot.

That's too much work for her, G. After all, check out her avatar. She's slouched on her ass, right?

Proof that rotted dog shit can talk ^^^

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

nothing about g 5000 because I wasn't here at that time but that film maker sure got rail roaded ehh ??

Yes he did.. Goober5000 lead the charge to convict him and have him hung. When I personally confronted him in that thread about not having proof of anything, he ranted and raved with four letter words not caring and demanding this man was the worst kind of human being.
Links, LGS. Links. It is YOU who has never provided proof. You think you can turn that around? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Idiot.

That's too much work for her, G. After all, check out her avatar. She's slouched on her ass, right?

Proof that you can't post links or answer a simple question. Define a conservative woman.
You've trashed your own thread, not that it was anything but a pile anyway.

A president is damaged when they hit below 50%. They become more damaged when they hit the mid 40s. But when they dip under 40, the damage is massive. He doesn't have to get that low to be damaged. He already is.
You can tell the resident moonbats anything about their messiah..let them sink with the ship!

So having a 22% approval rating is just as bad as having 42%? Gee, maybe this is the new math.

"""Only 42 percent of Americans approve of the president's job performance, according the Gallup poll's three-day rolling average.
Despite these low numbers, Obama still remains far less unpopular than Congress, which has a 13 percent approval rating, or the Republican Party,at 34 percent, up from an all-time low of 28 percent during the 2013 government shutdown, according to Gallup."""
Obama approval rating slumping even in bluest of the blue California video - CSMonitor.com

Except everyone likes their OWN Congressman or woman, so that number's irrelevant. But there's only one face in the presidency.

It's a well known fact darling. And it really bothers you I can tell. :)

Idiot.

Proof that you can't post links or answer a simple question. Define a conservative woman.

The hypocrisy from you libs about links is breathtaking. LOL.

And he definitely seems to have a problem with conservative women.

Define conservative women. Is that sort of like Mitch McConnell in a dress?

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

Typical right wing reply. Attack their looks or their sexuality instead of their positions.

Bottom line is the GOP only look out for the rich. If you are not rich, then you are dumb. And being on the religious board I'm assuming you are one of the poeple the GOP have suckered into going along with them because of bullshit social wedge issues like god gays and guns.

Trust me, you aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Even if you are, how are you sure your kids and grand kids will be? Are you so rich they are set up too? If not, the GOP are destroying the middle class. We cost their corporations too much.

But you care so deeply about god gays or guns or they play with your racist nerve that you vote GOP. That my friend makes you stupid.

So I guess you married a bulldyke for her intellect, right?LOL

I often wonder why Michelle Bachmann married that gay man she calls a husband.
The only people who follow and are obsessed with Michelle Bachman are you librul pervs.

Hey! Michelle Bachmann, unlike you, EARNED her recognition by getting off her ass and working the room.

I bet you never even leave your broken-down mattress much less your boudoir.

It's a well known fact darling. And it really bothers you I can tell. :)

More rhetoric and another emoticon. I can hear your death rattle from here.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.

Oh, come on....you can do it....you can do it.....you can admit what we've all been telling you libtards....that he's a failure.................and you can now admit that it will also reflect on his party in Nov....LOL
I knew this didn't look right.

upload_2014-9-3_21-15-49.png

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

Typical right wing reply. Attack their looks or their sexuality instead of their positions.

Bottom line is the GOP only look out for the rich. If you are not rich, then you are dumb. And being on the religious board I'm assuming you are one of the poeple the GOP have suckered into going along with them because of bullshit social wedge issues like god gays and guns.

Trust me, you aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Even if you are, how are you sure your kids and grand kids will be? Are you so rich they are set up too? If not, the GOP are destroying the middle class. We cost their corporations too much.

But you care so deeply about god gays or guns or they play with your racist nerve that you vote GOP. That my friend makes you stupid.

The only people who follow and are obsessed with Michelle Bachman are you librul pervs.

Hey! Michelle Bachmann, unlike you, EARNED her recognition by getting off her ass and working the room.

And to think some dumbasses on another thread lectured me about attacking people. LMAO

Wow, GumSlinger hates women. And she is one. Spot one, Sealy. Nailed her.
In case you haven't noticed arse smuggler, conservatives don't give a stankass damn about sexism.. that's the leftist GRAND PRIZE BOZO GAME.. :) Thank me..I just educated your ignorant azz.

No they don't care you are right. Just look at how GW's wife didn't mind being a second class citizens to him. She sat by and let her man rule right or wrong didn't matter.

Even republican men do this. It has to do with conservative mentality. I know this is going to go over your head, but basically Republicans believe the rich should rule the masses. That a man should be the head of the household. And that the President should be the decider. Of course they only believe that when their guy is in. When Obama is in charge, everything he does is unconstitutional.

But GW Bush pissed on the constitution for 8 years. Did cons care? Hell no. Right or wrong, he was the decider and they trusted him even though he was always wrong. Torture? Go for it. Spy on us? What have I got to hide? Remember you cock suckers defending all that? I do.

Perhaps if those of you who worship this idiot had actually let him be accountable for his mess at times, he wouldn't look like the total disaster he is. Having a doting media and minion helps NO ONE.
What mess?

Denial is not just a river......

Oh how original. I think you must be a Dolly Parton fan, she coined that phrase...about 30 years ago.

I know....isn't it great? Timeless, huh?

Idiot.

The hypocrisy from you libs about links is breathtaking. LOL.

Your staggering grasp of nothing is like an old Seinfeld episode.

Ever notice how all librul FemiNazi males attack conservative women always referring to something sexual? They have an obsession with women but can't use it on their bulldyke fleamales so we get their hidden rants.. Perverted and twisted.

Looks like Obama's re-election chances are pretty shitty.

Oh, come on....you can do it....you can do it.....you can admit what we've all been telling you libtards....that he's a failure.................and you can now admit that it will also reflect on his party in Nov....LOL
I knew this didn't look right.

View attachment 31550

It's 39% idiot. Even MSNBC had it....you know, you libs' favorite biased media outlet

Ever notice how all librul FemiNazi males attack conservative women always referring to something sexual? They have an obsession with women but can't use it on their bulldyke fleamales so we get their hidden rants.. Perverted and twisted.

I chalk it up to this
:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back