Obama approval drops to just 39%- GALLUP

Gallup Daily Obama Job Approval

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.

It's very telling that Rassmussen still has Obama's approval rating at 48%, but hey, use whatever poll works best for you.
Rasmussen tends right so it's unreliable. Right?

Rasmussen has admitted they have a bias, and they have not been terribly accurate.

But this is beside the point that there are no polls that contradict the evidence that Obama's popularity is sinking faster than a turd in a punchbowl at a DNC women's luncheon.

So, you have a poll that says Obama's Job approval rating is rising?

Let's see it.

:dunno:

:oops-28:

Anyways, your polls are always way off.

Yes, well, where are YOUR polls that contradict these findings..........

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Fact 1. No one polled me.

2. How did the Romney polls work out?

3. History. I've seen this movie back in 2010. My only hope is that voter suppression backfires and people do show up to vote. Do you know in Australia like 90% of the people vote? aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy.

Fact #4.

You have nothing.

welcome_to_fail_population_you.jpg

Reminds me of the last election before Romney and Rove were flabbergasted. LOL.

I know you'll win the midterms with gerrymandering and low voter turn out. I welcome it. Remember Newt Gingrich's contract with America?
]

Deflection is all you have.

:banana2:

The American people will see after Obama leaves office what he had to go through as far as GOP opposition and the mess Bush put him in. The media sure didn't help.

So you will see in years to come just how great Obama was. You'll see it on Public TV when it's too late.

Same way you see those Public tv shows about how Countrywide and the Mortgage industry fucked us or how Wall Street fucked us. It'll be too late. And you right wingers who defended the bankers and mortgage companies and you right wingers who deregulated those industries so that they could gamble and then tell us they are "too big to fail" when the deck of cards comes crashing in.

Notice how little attention this got? Doesn't that surprise you seeing as how you right wingers say the media is still liberal?

The truth behind the 17 billion Bank of America settlement MSNBC

Where is the outrage? We cared more about Monica Lewinski giving Clinton a BJ? This should be your proof that the media is brainwashing you idiots. This is also proof that we were right about the GOP policies and them not being smart safe or wise. They sent too many manufacturing jobs overseas to max THEIR profits. Don't you think we should tariff them? No, you think Burger King should get to move their HQ to Canada I bet.

Where is your outrage and our apology? You said it was freddy and fanny and harry reid and pelosi and clinton and carter's fault. You never once admitted or acknowledged that the bankers/wallstreet/GOP fucked us and the Corporations have admitted they knew and still did it to us!!!

I say they did it all on purpose. From the day they stole the 2000 election, everything except Obama winning and the Senate/House going to the Democrats has all been by design. The crash, the recovery. Corporations and Billionaires are pulling all our strings. Time to take the country back from the unregulated free market capitalist pigs. Soon Capitalism will be just another dirty ism. It has been corrupted. We need a well regulated free market capitalist society with schools, prisons, mail, public parks, the commons being run by government. Sorry rich if you have to pay an extra 5% in taxes. You'll live. Don't cry about what's fair. Ask yourselves what works and do that.

Very telling.. Just about the entire country disapprove of this man now except for the EXTREME left.
His approvals have been dropping to 39% for years. He gives a speech and it bumps up above 40%.

Only recently has patience worn thin. It has become public that he knew about ISIS for at least a year and did nothing. He gets his daily briefings on a Tablet and most of the time he doesn't read em. He's dead at the switch. He's lost interest in the job.

All of this was predictable.

thats par for the course as you can see by most politicians numbers, past present and future.

800px-Barack_Obama%27s_Presidential_Job_Approval_Ratings%2C_2009-2012_%28Gallup_Poll%29.svg.png

Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-George_W_Bush.png

1024px-Galup_Poll-Approval_Rating-Bill_Clinton.png

1024px-Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-George_H_W_Bush.png

Moral of the story above is....

getting laid in the White House gains you FAR more respect than anything else, in fact, if you don't get laid, they'll hate you for it.

His approvals have been dropping to 39% for years. He gives a speech and it bumps up above 40%.

Only recently has patience worn thin. It has become public that he knew about ISIS for at least a year and did nothing. He gets his daily briefings on a Tablet and most of the time he doesn't read em. He's dead at the switch. He's lost interest in the job.

All of this was predictable.

Not. This shit he is handling. He isn't trying to fix the economy because nothing he says will get past Boehner or Mitch McConnell. So he will deal with them in 2015 and 2016. See how they behave leading up to an election year and I'm not talking about a midterm. Plus we're running Hillary. The Democrats are going to get the women's vote and you can't deny it. Who you guys running? She beats any of them.

Let's see it.

3. History. I've seen this movie back in 2010. My only hope is that voter suppression backfires and people do show up to vote. Do you know in Australia like 90% of the people vote? aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy.

Fact #4.

You have nothing.

I know you'll win the midterms with gerrymandering and low voter turn out. I welcome it. Remember Newt Gingrich's contract with America?
]

The American people will see after Obama leaves office what he had to go through as far as GOP opposition and the mess Bush put him in. The media sure didn't help.

So you will see in years to come just how great Obama was. You'll see it on Public TV when it's too late.

Same way you see those Public tv shows about how Countrywide and the Mortgage industry fucked us or how Wall Street fucked us. It'll be too late. And you right wingers who defended the bankers and mortgage companies and you right wingers who deregulated those industries so that they could gamble and then tell us they are "too big to fail" when the deck of cards comes crashing in.

Notice how little attention this got? Doesn't that surprise you seeing as how you right wingers say the media is still liberal?

Where is the outrage? We cared more about Monica Lewinski giving Clinton a BJ? This should be your proof that the media is brainwashing you idiots. This is also proof that we were right about the GOP policies and them not being smart safe or wise. They sent too many manufacturing jobs overseas to max THEIR profits. Don't you think we should tariff them? No, you think Burger King should get to move their HQ to Canada I bet.

Where is your outrage and our apology? You said it was freddy and fanny and harry reid and pelosi and clinton and carter's fault. You never once admitted or acknowledged that the bankers/wallstreet/GOP fucked us and the Corporations have admitted they knew and still did it to us!!!

I say they did it all on purpose. From the day they stole the 2000 election, everything except Obama winning and the Senate/House going to the Democrats has all been by design. The crash, the recovery. Corporations and Billionaires are pulling all our strings. Time to take the country back from the unregulated free market capitalist pigs. Soon Capitalism will be just another dirty ism. It has been corrupted. We need a well regulated free market capitalist society with schools, prisons, mail, public parks, the commons being run by government. Sorry rich if you have to pay an extra 5% in taxes. You'll live. Don't cry about what's fair. Ask yourselves what works and do that.
The only reason you know about all of this is because it's all Obama has been doing is campaigning. It's all someone like yourself pays attention to. It has to be presented to you on a silver platter by the mainstream media for you to notice it.

Wow, looks like he's has about 3 times greater approval rating than Congress.

Even less approve of Rick Snyder, Jon Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chris Christy.

Fact is they aren't happy with any of the government. That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Romney or Jeb in 2016.

And he definitely seems to have a problem with conservative women.

Define conservative women. Is that sort of like Mitch McConnell in a dress?

This coming from the party with the likes of Janet Rino, that batshyt fugly Helen Thomas <quivers> ,Bulldyyke extraordinaire , Janet Napalitano..

Typical right wing reply. Attack their looks or their sexuality instead of their positions.

Bottom line is the GOP only look out for the rich. If you are not rich, then you are dumb. And being on the religious board I'm assuming you are one of the poeple the GOP have suckered into going along with them because of bullshit social wedge issues like god gays and guns.

Trust me, you aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Even if you are, how are you sure your kids and grand kids will be? Are you so rich they are set up too? If not, the GOP are destroying the middle class. We cost their corporations too much.

But you care so deeply about god gays or guns or they play with your racist nerve that you vote GOP. That my friend makes you stupid.

So I guess you married a bulldyke for her intellect, right?LOL

I often wonder why Michelle Bachmann married that gay man she calls a husband.
Another homphobic homo

Let's see it.

Fact #4.

You have nothing.

]

Fukushima-meltdown.jpg

Perhaps if those of you who worship this idiot had actually let him be accountable for his mess at times, he wouldn't look like the total disaster he is. Having a doting media and minion helps NO ONE.

According to Gallup, the pollster you are citing, at the end of 1982 Reagan was at 41%.

What do you have to say for those who worshiped THAT idiot?

Ronald Reagan From the People s Perspective A Gallup Poll Review

I'm starting to think that I have super powers - I'm able to get all wingnuts to ignore my posts which make their arguments fail.

Let's see it.

Fact #4.

You have nothing.

]

Fukushima-meltdown.jpg

I knew that was too much all at once. PS. I notice no comment seems to be the standard comeback from Republicans when I mention the BOA settlement and the so called liberal media. Checkmate I assume?

Perhaps if those of you who worship this idiot had actually let him be accountable for his mess at times, he wouldn't look like the total disaster he is. Having a doting media and minion helps NO ONE.

According to Gallup, the pollster you are citing, at the end of 1982 Reagan was at 41%.

What do you have to say for those who worshiped THAT idiot?

Ronald Reagan From the People s Perspective A Gallup Poll Review

I'm starting to think that I have super powers - I'm able to get all wingnuts to ignore my posts which make their arguments fail.

I notice the things liberals LIKE, conservatives typically ignore those posts and just don't respond. Like it didn't happen.

Have they ever once admitted how all the GOP deregulations, policies and tax breaks, unwon wars, position on "jobs Ameircans won't do" , labor, sending jobs overseas all led to the Great Recession?

Let's see it.

Fact #4.

You have nothing.

]

Fukushima-meltdown.jpg

I knew that was too much all at once. PS. I notice no comment seems to be the standard comeback from Republicans when I mention the BOA settlement and the so called liberal media. Checkmate I assume?

Yes, check-and-mate.

Asked to find ONE poll supporting Obama's increasing popularity, you still have nothing.

Pick up a door prize on the way out.

Let's see it.

Fact #4.

You have nothing.

]

Fukushima-meltdown.jpg

Yes, check-and-mate.

Asked to find ONE poll supporting Obama's increasing popularity, you still have nothing.

Pick up a door prize on the way out.

See, this is the level of outrage you get from right wingers when you ask them about Bank of America and all the other bankers being found GUILTY of purposely fucking over the American tax payers. Not to mention the mortgage industry that purposely fucked us. And today these people who fucked us are getting richer by the day. We bailed them out from the mess they purposely created. It's called disaster capitalism.

And yet you cry class warfare if we want those trillions of dollars back or want to fix what is wrong with out economy?

You are a god damn fool.

Forum List

Back