Obama arms cannibals...and Al Qaeda

i wouldn't say O'MF'er is a cannibal.., but, i will say, protect your dogs if he comes to your town.

Superdumb hater dupe stuff....

A Syrian rebel is in a video where it shows him eating the heart of a government soldier.

And there is no doubt whatsoever that the rebel group who joined Al Qaeda is now the best equipped rebel force in Syria.

CNN) -- The ghastly video shows how barbaric the Syrian civil war can be.

A man, said to be a well-known rebel fighter, carves into the body of a government soldier and cuts out his heart and liver.

"I swear to God we will eat your hearts out, you soldiers of Bashar. You dogs. God is greater!" the man says. "Heroes of Baba Amr ... we will take out their hearts to eat them."

He then puts the heart in his mouth and takes a bite.

Video: Syrian rebel cuts out soldier's heart, eats it - CNN.com

I'm starting to think that we would be better off if we didn't do anything.

Let Assad KILL all these terrorist scum.

Superdumb hater dupe stuff....

A Syrian rebel is in a video where it shows him eating the heart of a government soldier.

And there is no doubt whatsoever that the rebel group who joined Al Qaeda is now the best equipped rebel force in Syria.

CNN) -- The ghastly video shows how barbaric the Syrian civil war can be.

A man, said to be a well-known rebel fighter, carves into the body of a government soldier and cuts out his heart and liver.

"I swear to God we will eat your hearts out, you soldiers of Bashar. You dogs. God is greater!" the man says. "Heroes of Baba Amr ... we will take out their hearts to eat them."

He then puts the heart in his mouth and takes a bite.

Video: Syrian rebel cuts out soldier's heart, eats it - CNN.com

Yep,

We'd be better off staying out of this.

There's no good guys anymore in this one.

we waited to long, now the berserk and jihadist are in charge

Some should do a little research on the "barbaric" actions our soldiers have committed during our own Civil War, and many other wars for that matter.

WE need to just get the fuck out of the middle east. The place isn't worth anymore blood.

Where children are in danger, the most powerful nation on the planet should not wonder off

The sad reality is the fact that these people don't give a damn about their children...They so carelessly slaughter them without so much as a thought.

This goes for Africa and the entire middle east. WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO BE IN THIS SHIT HOLE?

Some should do a little research on the "barbaric" actions our soldiers have committed during our own Civil War, and many other wars for that matter.

Well...why don't you do a little research and find an incident where one of our troops did something like eat the heart of his enemy. If you ask me what is barbaric; it's staying in a Country you hate so much. When one of Obama's pals puts you in a Berka then maybe you will wake up.

WE need to just get the fuck out of the middle east. The place isn't worth anymore blood.

Where children are in danger, the most powerful nation on the planet should not wonder off

The sad reality is the fact that these people don't give a damn about their children...They so carelessly slaughter them without so much as a thought.

This goes for Africa and the entire middle east. WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO BE IN THIS SHIT HOLE?

No kidding.....my son had been to Iraq 3 times. He's now in Psy Ops and is being deployed in November (somewhere). He said after his year stint in Baghdad in 2006 that we need to just leave, let everyone kill each other off. He said there's a lot of great people over there, Iraqi's that really were glad we were there.....and he watched their own people blow them up. No matter what we do, we will never change this......

Well there is no doubt AQ and Islamist hard liners are in charge of the rebel forces in Syria.

So here we are after all these years. On the verge of arming Al Qaeda and negotiating with the Taliban without the Afghan government.

Whats wrong with this picture?

Seriously are world leaders freaking insane?

Last edited:

Well...why don't you do a little research and find an incident where one of our troops did something like eat the heart of his enemy. If you ask me what is barbaric; it's staying in a Country you hate so much. When one of Obama's pals puts you in a Berka then maybe you will wake up.

She knows there isn't...she just thinks Obama does no wrong, he backs the terrorists, so she has to also. It takes a brain to think on your own... :)

Well there is no doubt AQ and Islamist hard liners are in charge of the rebel forces in Syria.

So here we are after all these years. On the verge of arming Al Qaeda and negotiating with the Taliban without the Afghan government.

Yes we're fucking insane! Time to pack our bags in come home...No more aid, no more fighting or arming of any of these nations.

This is best for us.

Do you really have to ask that? Looks who's sitting in the WH....

I'm starting to think that we would be better off if we didn't do anything.

Let Assad KILL all these terrorist scum.

When on earth was it ever a good idea to intervene?

Let God sort them all out.

And that's the problem. There are no good guys any more. Including us.

Obama has been talking about how evil the US is for years. And 5 years he is making sure we actually are.

Forum List

Back