Obama arms cannibals...and Al Qaeda

There's no good guys anymore in this one.

we waited to long, now the berserk and jihadist are in charge

WE need to just get the fuck out of the middle east. The place isn't worth anymore blood.

Where children are in danger, the most powerful nation on the planet should not wonder off

Our power is an illusion now my friend. We are a paper tiger because our politicians lack the character to do what's right.

Gettng involved in Syria is not a good idea. We have no business in it and we will not be justified if we do get involved.

Some should do a little research on the "barbaric" actions our soldiers have committed during our own Civil War, and many other wars for that matter.

Well...why don't you do a little research and find an incident where one of our troops did something like eat the heart of his enemy. If you ask me what is barbaric; it's staying in a Country you hate so much. When one of Obama's pals puts you in a Berka then maybe you will wake up.

I hate so much? Knowing our history means I hate my country? You right wingers crack me up.
Did you read what I wrote? Have you ever taken a history class outside of high school covering the Civil War, the American Revolution, or the way we treated the Native Americans?
Yeah, I am not the one who hates this country.

Some should do a little research on the "barbaric" actions our soldiers have committed during our own Civil War, and many other wars for that matter.

Well...why don't you do a little research and find an incident where one of our troops did something like eat the heart of his enemy. If you ask me what is barbaric; it's staying in a Country you hate so much. When one of Obama's pals puts you in a Berka then maybe you will wake up.

She knows there isn't...she just thinks Obama does no wrong, he backs the terrorists, so she has to also. It takes a brain to think on your own... :)

So our soldiers committed no barbaric actions during our civil war or any other war for that matter?
It obviously takes a brain to know American History, I guess.

But in regards to Obama, I don't think we should arm them.
I just like pointing out how clueless right wingers are to our own history.

WE need to just get the fuck out of the middle east. The place isn't worth anymore blood.

Where children are in danger, the most powerful nation on the planet should not wonder off

The sad reality is the fact that these people don't give a damn about their children...They so carelessly slaughter them without so much as a thought.

This goes for Africa and the entire middle east. WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO BE IN THIS SHIT HOLE?

Carelessly slaughter the children. You mean like this:

Report: Syrian rebels executed a 14-year-old boy for insulting Islam

The rebels waited for a crowd to gather; Qatta’s parents were among them. Speaking in classical Arabic, they announced that Qatta had committed blasphemy and that anyone else who dared insult the Prophet Mohammed would share his fate. Then, the shirt still wrapped around the boy’s head, the rebels shot him in the mouth and neck.

Putin has taken moral authority away from obama.

She knows there isn't...she just thinks Obama does no wrong, he backs the terrorists, so she has to also. It takes a brain to think on your own... :)

So our soldiers committed no barbaric actions during our civil war or any other war for that matter?

I have never heard of any soldiers being cannibals. Sure, there are some that have done horrible things, our military does get some bad apples and they do stupid things.....but with the terrorists, that's just a normal everyday thing for them. And you seem to always want to defend them before ever defending your own. Why's that?

I have never heard of any soldiers being cannibals. Sure, there are some that have done horrible things, our military does get some bad apples and they do stupid things.....but with the terrorists, that's just a normal everyday thing for them. And you seem to always want to defend them before ever defending your own. Why's that?

Because she is a libtard twit...

Show me where I defended terrorists? And defending our own? You mean knowing our nation's history is a bad thing?

And I would say raping women and children is worse than cannibalism. Do you know what the Iroquois call George Washington? Do you understand at all what went on during the Vietnam War?

That is the problem with you Right Wingers, you see knowing the actual history of this country as non patriotic. I don't hate my country, it is just easier for you to think that.

Really? Pleas find for me where I defended terrorists? Where we haven't committed our own war crimes?

Wait, what? OH! No, you are just a troll. Get a fucking clue.

Here is a little perspective about cannibalism during times of war.

Eating Your Enemy | History Today

Notice how the article came about due to a soldier accusing other soldiers of cannibalism during the Iraq War. War is a horrible thing, at least accept that. Accepting that, isn't defending terrorists.
Right wingers, you guys surprise me every day with your idiotic statements and assumptions.

As for defending my own... I was 22 when the war started. How many friends do you think I have had that have gone over there?
Your statement is quite offensive. I am sorry I don't live in a hole and have never bothered to learn our nation's history. But please do not accuse me of not supporting our troops, because you will look like an asshole.

Really? Pleas find for me where I defended terrorists? Where we haven't committed our own war crimes?

Wait, what? OH! No, you are just a troll. Get a fucking clue.

You Mad Hahahha :dance:

We SHOULD support cannibals because once upon a time America did bad things toooooooo.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
We SHOULD support cannibals because once upon a time America did bad things toooooooo.

Did I say that?
No actually I stated in this thread we shouldn't send arms to them.
Do you right wingers actually ever bother to tell the truth, or do you just use drama?

Forum List

Back