Obama:As your employer..NO MORE excuses! You are perpetuating a stereotype! "Lazy"!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
You are furthering the stereotypes of "lazy" "shiftless" ignorant and ineptness!

There is NO EXCUSE !
A Texas senator upset that President Obama has yet to deliver his new budget, now 44 days late, is threatening to cut off pay to White House budget writers
John Cornyn: No pay for White House budget writers until Obama delivers one | WashingtonExaminer.com

Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office.
Again: Obama Misses Another Budget Deadline - Guy Benson

But this is NOT the ONLY example of Obama's perpetuating the stereotypical behavior!

There is NO excuse Obama! YOU can control this! But all you are doing is perpetuating your arrogance to think the world revolves around you!
So arrogant!

There is a familiar refrain from the White House staff: “He’s running late.”

Whereas President George W. Bush despised being late and was punctual to a fault,
Obama is routinely late to events and news conferences. His tardiness was noted by FoxNews’ Stephen Clark barely two weeks into the presidency.

But Obama’s bad habit did not begin when he became president. He was habitually late to events on the presidential campaign trail and to meetings as a U.S. senator, as you can see in this video:
Why Is Obama Always Late? | Fellowship of the Minds

He had to plan moochelles bday party!
Chill out!
Who needs a budget anyways?
WE ARE AMERICA
Budgets dont matter

what did the house run out of toilet paper?

you all know that is all the house will do with anything Obama writes out.

Remember when the republicans wrote bills and sponsered bills praising their effects and then Obama agreed with them and said he would support and sign them?

The hate crazed republicans then hated and voted against their OWN bills

Only partisan fools think talking racist crap about the president to try and hide your own partys refusual to do the work they were sent to do in our government get fooled by you stupid attempt at a point in this thread

Only partisan fools think talking racist crap about the president to try and hide your own partys refusual to do the work they were sent to do in our government get fooled by you stupid attempt at a point in this thread

Lol, a liberal stating obama has no leadership skills. Priceless.

filibustering everything and REFUSING to work with the other members that the people elected is NOT how the founders planned this government.

Their job is to make law.

They are doing everything they can to keep the government from working as the founders planned it.

They had to have jerrymandered districts to keep their jobs so they could keep our government from working as designed.

How do you lead sociopaths into feeling human compassion?

The tea party faction of the right is the minority of the minority party.

The founders did not plan this government to have the minority onf the minority party be the ones who control everything.

They are refusing cold hard facts and trafficing in lies to their constituency.

They dont care about the poor and traffic in non stop lies to keep their jobs.

They are socipaths

How do you lead sociopaths into feeling human compassion?

Reagan did it when the democrats had both houses, but like I said obama isn't a leader. He's like a child blame anyone, but himself.

What stereotype is he pushing? US presidents being late and lazy? Im not sure what you are talking about. If most past presidents were on time and workd hard, then there is no stereotype, right?

Remember when the republicans wrote bills and sponsered bills praising their effects and then Obama agreed with them and said he would support and sign them?

The hate crazed republicans then hated and voted against their OWN bills

The POINT is Obama is lazy.
Barbara Walters, ABC News: "What's the trait you most deplore in yourself, and the trait you most deplore in others?"

President Obama: "Laziness."
Walters: "You're lazy?"
Obama: "You know, it's interesting. There is a deep down, underneath all the work that I do, I think there's a laziness in me. It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach."
Obama: "I Think There's A Laziness In Me" | RealClearPolitics
He is inept as an executive if HE can't get his budgets out on time!
He is often very late for appointments, meetings, etc. a characteristic of someone who thinks the world revolves around him with NO
respect for others time!
Again all characteristics that perpetuates the racial stereotype , i.e. shiftless, lazy, always late!

filibustering everything and REFUSING to work with the other members that the people elected is NOT how the founders planned this government.

They are doing everything they can to keep the government from working as the founders planned it.

They had to have jerrymandered districts to keep their jobs so they could keep our government from working as designed.

hyperbolic hypocrisy much? :lol:

Hey Obama MUST submit the budget first before it can be rejected by the GOP!
FACTS are he hasn't submitted ONE budget on time matched only by the previous 20 years of presidents who collectively failed to submit a budget 5 times in 20 years!

And why is OBAMA more important then anyone else to be always tardy.. always late.
To MOST responsible people who respect other peoples time this is a person who arrogantly thinks the world revolves around him!
Say whatever you want about Bush, but he rarely was not on time!
When he said things would be done, MOST of the time they were done ON TIME!
That's because he was an EXECUTIVE i.e. Governor, business owner and he was fundamentally a person who had respect for others.
Something this president has SHOWN by his disrespect by always being late!

And if you take that as a RACIST crap... that's YOUR perception that you have filled in the blanks... I purposely did not!
YOU called it NOT me!

May I point out the FACT is the congress ONLY passes budgets that are submitted by the executive branch!

The President, in accordance with to the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921, must submit a budget to Congress each year.
In its current form, federal budget legislation law (31 U.S.C. 1105(a)) specifies that the President submit a budget between
the first Monday in January and the first Monday in February.
In recent times, the President's budget submission, entitled Budget of the U.S. Government, has been issued in the first week of February.
United States budget process - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What stereotype is he pushing? US presidents being late and lazy? Im not sure what you are talking about. If most past presidents were on time and workd hard, then there is no stereotype, right?

I am not making any assignment. I am simply making an observation that as the old adage "if the shoe fits, wear it"!

I mean being a white 70 year old man I'm constantly being stereotyped.. despite the fact I don't fit the stereotype!
My 70 year old experiences were based on my Dad's admonition to me to always be at least 10 minutes early for a promised
time to meet. He pointed out to me that being late was very discourteous and disrespectful of the other person's time.

So be courteous respectively of other people's time is now out of style to the compassionate, feeling generation?
Just one more example of Bizarro World!

Forum List

Back