Obama asks Public Schools to Ignore Bad Behavior by Black Students

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The indoctrination continues

Obama is dangerous, very dangerous

-Geaux

Obama asks public schools to ignore bad behavior by black students - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

On July 26th Obama signed an executive order titled the "African American Education Initiative." The order essentially gives a green light for black students to misbehave in public schools. In two places, Obama's executive order calls on schools to reduce the number disciplinary actions taken against blacks students. The order specifically calls on schools too "not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools."

There is a reason why blacks are more likely to be disciplined in school. Black students are more likely to misbehave. The U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reports that there is a huge crime rate disparity between blacks and other racial groups.

Based on those disparities, one should expect that there would be a disparity in frequency of bad behavior between black and white school students in the public schools.

The DOJ reports that the homicide rate in the black community is nine times greater than in the white community. Between 1976 and 2005, the DOJ reported that blacks averaged 13 percent of the population, but accounted for 59 percent of felony homicide charges and 53 percent of non-felony manslaughter charges. It also might come as no surprise that 93-95 percent of black homicides victims are killed by a black perpetrator. Most of the rest are killed by a Latino perpetrator.

Someone shoot this down, because I sure as hell hope it isn't true.

More here

-Geaux

Executive Order | White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans

African Americans lack equal access to highly effective teachers and principals, safe schools, and challenging college-preparatory classes, and they disproportionately experience school discipline and referrals to special education.

(vi) reducing the dropout rate of African American students and helping African American students graduate from high school prepared for college and a career, in part by promoting a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools, and by supporting successful and innovative dropout prevention and recovery strategies that better engage African American youths in their learning, help them catch up academically, and provide those who have left the educational system with pathways to reentry;

Last edited:

We'll have to see how it manifests, if stories come out that, well, you know...

I'm watching modern day America continue to lower its standards at every opportunity, and I'm watching a culture in rapid decay. I don't think that's a coincidence.

I'll just hope we're missing something.

I'm watching modern day America continue to lower its standards at every opportunity, and I'm watching a culture in rapid decay. I don't think that's a coincidence.

This is one of my blogs at USA Carry that addresses the culture shift you mentioned

-Geaux

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ZSa9Ace-3ijEgPuNA&sig2=qoTaMYgjOmW2u9d2T0X0yQ

The Decay of Society

by One78Shovel , 04-04-2013 at 12:33 PM (464 Views)

Our society, and it’s associated culture, have made the expected choices at the polling booth. It was a paradigm shift of epic proportions. The decisions by those in the slight majority did not come to pass by accident. It was by design and the results (Obama re-election) as I said were expected by those who have designed this current strife. To get here though, it took an investment over many years to swing public opinion into thinking traditional American values, (hard work, accountability, religion, guns, etc) are not the values our country should stand for.

The Democrat machine knew the mental capacity of our youth, coupled with its watered down education system, were ripe for reprogramming. Education camps? Not such a stretch to believe the deliberate infiltration of liberal teachers, administrators, professors within our education system laid the foundation over the years that have come to fruition at the polls.

In addition, we have a POTUS who even today remains on the campaign trail like no other President in our history. He is the master of orchestrating social divide like no other. Obama convinced the majority you are either with me/us or you are with the 1%. An issue is, Obama has done an excellent job at eliminating opportunities that were available for the 99% to apply hard work, and acceptable risk, with hopes of entering the community of the 1%. Interesting enough, not much emphasis being made on increasing the band width of the middle class. Obama’s agenda does not allow for the middle class to thrive. He wants 2 classes for now. Those who still decide to remain in the 1% are going to be under assault for years to come, while the remainder of society will tread water right at or slightly above the poverty line. Eventually, like buying firearms, the government will do its best to influence you into not pursuing the investment of time, money and hard work to reach the 1% pool. Like the future demise, relative to the quality and availability of Physicians as a result of Obamacare, very few will want to take the risk to excel.

I’m not sure America can win this war. And make no mistake, that is exactly how it feels to many in this country who have not gone through the indoctrination process. Like I mentioned, the investment in our education system to reach this point, combined with the media assaults and the never ending coverage of the Obama’s and their escapades, have all come together at the right place and time.

I have to hand it to the Democrat machine. They made a plan, stuck with it over decades, and the investment has come to fruition.

For liberals it has to feel like Shangri-La

-178S

Last edited:

Saw a story this morning that I saw last year. The HUD director is going to be using pressure from the government to force diversity in our neighborhoods.

I don't think it's a good idea to keep trying to mix people together like they did during the forced busing years. It needs to happen naturally, not forced by a racist president that's bent on evening the score, or maybe getting some paybacks.

Last edited:

Saw a story this morning that I saw last year. The HUD director is going to be using pressure from the government to force diversity in our neighborhoods.

I don't think it's a good idea to keep trying to mix people together like they did during forced busing years. It needs to happen naturally, not forced by a racist president that's bent on evening the score, or maybe get some paybacks.

Like Detroit with it's 'White flight'

Then 'there goes the neighborhood'

-Geaux

This is one of my blogs at USA Carry that addresses the culture shift you mentioned

-Geaux

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ZSa9Ace-3ijEgPuNA&sig2=qoTaMYgjOmW2u9d2T0X0yQ

The Decay of Society

by One78Shovel , 04-04-2013 at 12:33 PM (464 Views)

Our society, and it’s associated culture, have made the expected choices at the polling booth. It was a paradigm shift of epic proportions. The decisions by those in the slight majority did not come to pass by accident. It was by design and the results (Obama re-election) as I said were expected by those who have designed this current strife. To get here though, it took an investment over many years to swing public opinion into thinking traditional American values, (hard work, accountability, religion, guns, etc) are not the values our country should stand for.

The Democrat machine knew the mental capacity of our youth, coupled with its watered down education system, were ripe for reprogramming. Education camps? Not such a stretch to believe the deliberate infiltration of liberal teachers, administrators, professors within our education system laid the foundation over the years that have come to fruition at the polls.

In addition, we have a POTUS who even today remains on the campaign trail like no other President in our history. He is the master of orchestrating social divide like no other. Obama convinced the majority you are either with me/us or you are with the 1%. An issue is, Obama has done an excellent job at eliminating opportunities that were available for the 99% to apply hard work, and acceptable risk, with hopes of entering the community of the 1%. Interesting enough, not much emphasis being made on increasing the band width of the middle class. Obama’s agenda does not allow for the middle class to thrive. He wants 2 classes for now. Those who still decide to remain in the 1% are going to be under assault for years to come, while the remainder of society will tread water right at or slightly above the poverty line. Eventually, like buying firearms, the government will do its best to influence you into not pursuing the investment of time, money and hard work to reach the 1% pool. Like the future demise, relative to the quality and availability of Physicians as a result of Obamacare, very few will want to take the risk to excel.

I’m not sure America can win this war. And make no mistake, that is exactly how it feels to many in this country who have not gone through the indoctrination process. Like I mentioned, the investment in our education system to reach this point, combined with the media assaults and the never ending coverage of the Obama’s and their escapades, have all come together at the right place and time.

I have to hand it to the Democrat machine. They made a plan, stuck with it over decades, and the investment has come to fruition.

For liberals it has to feel like Shangri-La

-178S

It's my humble opinion that virtually every problem this country faces today can be connected to a culture in decay. The problems are distorted by politics, certainly, but their roots are in the culture. And we're definitely headed in the wrong direction on several levels.

Someone shoot this down, because I sure as hell hope it isn't true.

More here

-Geaux

Executive Order | White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans

African Americans lack equal access to highly effective teachers and principals, safe schools, and challenging college-preparatory classes, and they disproportionately experience school discipline and referrals to special education.

(vi) reducing the dropout rate of African American students and helping African American students graduate from high school prepared for college and a career, in part by promoting a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools, and by supporting successful and innovative dropout prevention and recovery strategies that better engage African American youths in their learning, help them catch up academically, and provide those who have left the educational system with pathways to reentry;

Yes sir I can see where a bigot such as yourself and your "friends" here would have a problem with the highlighted section above. Damn uppity.........

Get a fuking job and quit wasting your life on hating blacks. It's a waste of your time.

Of course all you bigots on here have such a problem with blacks not working. But heaven forbid that blacks have a good education. With which they might be able to get a job and not live off the handouts.

But if that were to happen, who would you racists have to bitch about then? Oh I know, Mexicans.

years ago there was a push to close the achievement gap in our schools.

The school district lectured the teachers , white teachers, about how white students had to take a back seat.The focus should be on the black students. White teachers needed to spend more time with the black students.

The school district even had Gary Howard lecture. Howard's theme is that white teachers do not know how to teach black students.That did not sit well with the faculty.

Fortunately that crisis passed and now there is another dragon to slay, state testing.

Closing the discipline gap may be another bogey man that will come and hopefully quickly go.

But what will happen is that either more white kids will be suspended or black kids that desperately need punished will get a free pass.

Forum List

Back