Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours was the second post in the thread where you call the Kid a Moron. Did I miss something right before that?

(Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.) You said that right? what is it just because its Palins Kid ?

Personaly I dont care if obama ate a dog in Indonesia, thats what they do over there, cant be helped

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

Post a link to anyplace I wrote that.

I want the EXACT link.

Post a link to any post of mine where I called the child a "moron".

Jeeez, I am so sick of you RW liars.

you did not seem to care when he was called a drooler by a friend of yours....did ya?....

I don't see where you called out any of your knee jerk RW buddies. I don't see where you called out teapartysamurai for her lies or Yarddog for his stupidly attacking me.

Difference is, I don't expect you to because I don't consider you their keepers.

I'm not anyone elses keeper either.

Now, grow the fuck up give it a rest already.
I don't see where you called out any of your knee jerk RW buddies
thats because you dont retain anything said around here.....you do remember telling me this a few hours ago right?...
I don't see where you called out teapartysamurai for her lies .
tea party did not call the kid a drooler or call for his death.....she commented on that....did you mr compassionate?..
or Yarddog for his stupidly attacking me
yard dog said he made a mistake....can you read?..... you probably read it but did not retain anything because he leans right..... and fuck you ...i will not give it a rest.....you are a phony....you dont give a dam about any kid unless someone on the right is saying something,and your phony gun threads prove that as well as this thread here....you are a fraud ludd.....

You need to get laid...or stoned...or something. Damn, boy! Go find your happy place and report back.
the difference between me and people like you is i take offense when so called compassionate people think its fine to call a DS kid a drooler and to call for them to be put out of their misery...and then be in other threads saying how fucked right wingers are because they dont care about little kids.....maybe you should change your avatar..St. Michael....

It could possibly be that both issues are entirely ridiculous, I f Obama ate dog meat as a child in Indonesia or wherever it was, he probably didnt have much say in the matter, kids are generaly going to do what they are told ( except maybe Palin's kids, right?) Really a non issue there

If that single photo of the kids foot on the dog is some sort of basis for outrage then your outrage is pathetic. Is there another photo? cause from what I see you cannot get any context of what was taking place, it only takes about a second for a kid to put his foot on a dog like that, you have no idea whethrer he was simply rubbing his foot on the dogs back or about to put all his weight on the dog. I rather doubt that really happened, but I do think people that hate sara Palin and her family would really like to think so .
Nope he had both feet on that poor dog and the dog's head was down. He was hurting that poor service dog for sure.

Don't be a bigger dumbass than nature already made you. If he'd been hurting the dog, the dog would have gotten up and moved and dumped the kid on his butt. As an experienced mother who's always had good-sized dogs, I can tell you this for a fact. The most patient, child-loving dog in the world will still not sit still to be caused pain by them.

That's not true at all.

I posted about my German Shepherd. She was extremely loving and very gentle.

An 18 month old child threw himself on her and hurt her. She didn't move nor make a sound. All she did was look behind her to see what had hurt her.

When she tried to stand up after he thew himself on her, she couldn't. Her back legs wouldn't hold her up and she fell right back down.
That is so sad. My daughter's dog has a bad hip and you never know that she's even in pain until you see her limping. I would never let a kid stand on her for goodness sake. We shouldn't even be arguing about this, Palin should know better.

The dog didn't mind. Why should you?

It could possibly be that both issues are entirely ridiculous, I f Obama ate dog meat as a child in Indonesia or wherever it was, he probably didnt have much say in the matter, kids are generaly going to do what they are told ( except maybe Palin's kids, right?) Really a non issue there

If that single photo of the kids foot on the dog is some sort of basis for outrage then your outrage is pathetic. Is there another photo? cause from what I see you cannot get any context of what was taking place, it only takes about a second for a kid to put his foot on a dog like that, you have no idea whethrer he was simply rubbing his foot on the dogs back or about to put all his weight on the dog. I rather doubt that really happened, but I do think people that hate sara Palin and her family would really like to think so .
Nope he had both feet on that poor dog and the dog's head was down. He was hurting that poor service dog for sure.

Don't be a bigger dumbass than nature already made you. If he'd been hurting the dog, the dog would have gotten up and moved and dumped the kid on his butt. As an experienced mother who's always had good-sized dogs, I can tell you this for a fact. The most patient, child-loving dog in the world will still not sit still to be caused pain by them.

That's not true at all.

An 18 month old child threw himself on her and hurt her. She didn't move nor make a sound. All she did was look behind her to see what had hurt her.

When she tried to stand up after he thew himself on her, she couldn't. Her back legs wouldn't hold her up and she fell right back down.
That is so sad. My daughter's dog has a bad hip and you never know that she's even in pain until you see her limping. I would never let a kid stand on her for goodness sake. We shouldn't even be arguing about this, Palin should know better.

The dog did mind, read the thread and stop being a moron.. Next!

Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.

But it's okay if a liberal EATS a dog!

Thank you for proving what a moral hypocrite you are!

:lol:

That one is just a fucking asshole.. uses terms like "faggot", calls challenged kids "morons".
and droolers and calling for their deaths....i notice all the so called compassionate people here have not said shit about that.....

That's not true at all.

The dog did mind, read the thread and stop being a moron.. Next!
Your daughter. Has your daughter taken her dog to the vet? I hope your daughter isn't one of those cruel pet owners who allow their dogs to suffer needlessly.

That's not true at all.

I can't agree with you more.

How anyone can justify allowing a child to stand on a dog is beyond me. In fact most can't. All they do is point at Obama for possibly eating dog over 40 years ago when he was a child.

Of course it's wrong to use a dog as a step stool but no right winger is ever going to admit that fact when it's a republican who does it.

The question isn't "why is that kid standing on the dog?" It's "Why is the mom taking a picture rather than rescuing the dog from the kid standing on it?"
because if it bothered the dog, he dog would have walked away.
Simple question gets a simple answer.

That's not true at all.

How anyone can justify allowing a child to stand on a dog is beyond me. In fact most can't. All they do is point at Obama for possibly eating dog over 40 years ago when he was a child.

Of course it's wrong to use a dog as a step stool but no right winger is ever going to admit that fact when it's a republican who does it.
Be honest. It is only wrong to you because a republican did it. The picture shows a very relaxed dog in no pain and no fear of the child. My 55 pound dog jumps on top of my 25 pound dog all the time. And when the little on breaks free? She goes after him for some more.

Your outrage is very transparent. It makes you look silly.

That's not true at all.

And yet Sarah G AND her daughter allow the ongoing suffering of a dog when they could put the poor helpless creature out of it's pain and misery and perhaps make some attractive jewelry out of it's cremated remains.
lol. The faux outrage of sarah and the others is amusing.

LMAO...Sharpton is invited to the white house over 70 times despite the fact that he owes 3 million in taxes and no outrage. A boy steps on a dog and it looks cute, and all the outrage.

I love the way you all spring to Palin's defense especially after she has been the cause of many R failures. Everyone knows how much of a liability she is except you wingnuts apparently.

That's not true at all.

And yet Sarah G AND her daughter allow the ongoing suffering of a dog when they could put the poor helpless creature out of it's pain and misery and perhaps make some attractive jewelry out of it's cremated remains.
lol. The faux outrage of sarah and the others is amusing.

LMAO...Sharpton is invited to the white house over 70 times despite the fact that he owes 3 million in taxes and no outrage. A boy steps on a dog and it looks cute, and all the outrage.
Sharpton isn't the topic here, I know you don't want the focus to be on her but Palin is the topic.. Try and keep up/

That's not true at all.

just like no left winger here will say anything about PMH calling the kid a drooler or calling for his death.....but if Steph would have said that....Luddy and no doubt you would have a had a shit hemorrhage....

I love the way you all spring to Palin's defense especially after she has been the cause of many R failures. Everyone knows how much of a liability she is except you wingnuts apparently.
Better yet are the few liberals here that actually were honest enough to admit this is a non issue.

Helps to keep track of the few who might not be victims of PDS

No such thing as PDS. I've never met anyone who has any respect for her. You are always on damage control for sure but like Rodney Dangerfield, she gets no respect.

So?

I don't know anyone who respects the president. He represents you and bowls like the special Olympics. She is just an obsession for you. Big difference.

Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.

Comrade shitferbrains, you've never actually been around a dog, have you?

The dog is bigger than the kid, if the dog minded, he'd just get up and move.

The shit you communists base your faux outrage on....

No such thing as PDS. I've never met anyone who has any respect for her. You are always on damage control for sure but like Rodney Dangerfield, she gets no respect.
So?

I don't know anyone who respects the president. He represents you and bowls like the special Olympics. She is just an obsession for you. Big difference.
There you go trying to compare that dunce to our intelligent president.. No comparison. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back