Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you THINK doesn't matter. Fact is the dog wasn't hurt. Fact is in certain parts of the world people eat dogs.

And in some African countries people try to reproduce with them. Apparently with some degree of success though the results seem to have a cannabalistic bent.

Many elderly women treat their dogs as though they are the real children they aborted earlier in life.

That's not true at all.

I posted about my German Shepherd. She was extremely loving and very gentle.

An 18 month old child threw himself on her and hurt her. She didn't move nor make a sound. All she did was look behind her to see what had hurt her.

When she tried to stand up after he thew himself on her, she couldn't. Her back legs wouldn't hold her up and she fell right back down.
That is so sad. My daughter's dog has a bad hip and you never know that she's even in pain until you see her limping. I would never let a kid stand on her for goodness sake. We shouldn't even be arguing about this, Palin should know better.

I can't agree with you more.

How anyone can justify allowing a child to stand on a dog is beyond me. In fact most can't. All they do is point at Obama for possibly eating dog over 40 years ago when he was a child.

Of course it's wrong to use a dog as a step stool but no right winger is ever going to admit that fact when it's a republican who does it.
Be honest. It is only wrong to you because a republican did it. The picture shows a very relaxed dog in no pain and no fear of the child. My 55 pound dog jumps on top of my 25 pound dog all the time. And when the little on breaks free? She goes after him for some more.

Your outrage is very transparent. It makes you look silly.

Actually no. I'm not a democrat. I've been a registered independent since I was 18 and first registered to vote. I don't give a damn what party a person is from. It's not ok to stand on a dog.

I don't give a damn if the Mother Goddess herself stood on a dog. I would have the exact same reaction. It's wrong. It's abusive and hurtful to the dog.

I think it's wrong for Ellen to think it's cute for a child to stand on a dog. I think it was wrong for Obama to eat dog that was fed to him by adults.

I love animals. I've had animals all my life. Both my current cat and my dog are rescued animals. The cat was about to be killed at a shelter and the dog was owned by a person who told me they paid 400 dollars for the dog and wanted to get their money out of him. They kept him in a cage for the first 2 years of his life. I had to teach him how to be a dog. To this day he has no idea why the cat doesn't like him and if you throw a ball for him he looks at you like you're crazy. He's not afraid of vehicles so he will stand right in the middle of the street and let a car run over him. He still has to be coaxed into eating. The previous owners must have abused him or scared him from eating. When I rescued him he wasn't even 4 pounds I could feel all the bones in his body when I pet him. Oh, he's a mini shitzsu so he's smaller than the cat. I still have to encourage him to eat when I give him food.

The dog I mentioned in my past posts was also rescued. I got her from a person who was breeding guard dogs. Tasha was too small and her ear wasn't standing straight. So the owner was going to kill her. I stopped him, bought her and took her home.

I don't give a damn what political affiliation a person is. This isn't political to me. It's about treating animals with love and respect. It's also about teaching a child not to do something that will probably get him harmed in the future. That boy is going to step on the wrong dog and that dog is going to hurt that boy. Possibly seriously.

So while you all make excuses for what palin and her son did, I don't believe there's any excuse for mistreating a dog and not teaching a child how to properly treat an animal.

What you THINK doesn't matter. Fact is the dog wasn't hurt. Fact is in certain parts of the world people eat dogs.
It does matter. You don't want the other side to have any opinion on your stupidity but we do now and always will.

That is so sad. My daughter's dog has a bad hip and you never know that she's even in pain until you see her limping. I would never let a kid stand on her for goodness sake. We shouldn't even be arguing about this, Palin should know better.

I can't agree with you more.

How anyone can justify allowing a child to stand on a dog is beyond me. In fact most can't. All they do is point at Obama for possibly eating dog over 40 years ago when he was a child.

Of course it's wrong to use a dog as a step stool but no right winger is ever going to admit that fact when it's a republican who does it.
Be honest. It is only wrong to you because a republican did it. The picture shows a very relaxed dog in no pain and no fear of the child. My 55 pound dog jumps on top of my 25 pound dog all the time. And when the little on breaks free? She goes after him for some more.

Your outrage is very transparent. It makes you look silly.

Actually no. I'm not a democrat. I've been a registered independent since I was 18 and first registered to vote. I don't give a damn what party a person is from. It's not ok to stand on a dog.

I don't give a damn if the Mother Goddess herself stood on a dog. I would have the exact same reaction. It's wrong. It's abusive and hurtful to the dog.

I think it's wrong for Ellen to think it's cute for a child to stand on a dog. I think it was wrong for Obama to eat dog that was fed to him by adults.

I love animals. I've had animals all my life. Both my current cat and my dog are rescued animals. The cat was about to be killed at a shelter and the dog was owned by a person who told me they paid 400 dollars for the dog and wanted to get their money out of him. They kept him in a cage for the first 2 years of his life. I had to teach him how to be a dog. To this day he has no idea why the cat doesn't like him and if you throw a ball for him he looks at you like you're crazy. He's not afraid of vehicles so he will stand right in the middle of the street and let a car run over him. He still has to be coaxed into eating. The previous owners must have abused him or scared him from eating. When I rescued him he wasn't even 4 pounds I could feel all the bones in his body when I pet him. Oh, he's a mini shitzsu so he's smaller than the cat. I still have to encourage him to eat when I give him food.

The dog I mentioned in my past posts was also rescued. I got her from a person who was breeding guard dogs. Tasha was too small and her ear wasn't standing straight. So the owner was going to kill her. I stopped him, bought her and took her home.

I don't give a damn what political affiliation a person is. This isn't political to me. It's about treating animals with love and respect. It's also about teaching a child not to do something that will probably get him harmed in the future. That boy is going to step on the wrong dog and that dog is going to hurt that boy. Possibly seriously.

So while you all make excuses for what palin and her son did, I don't believe there's any excuse for mistreating a dog and not teaching a child how to properly treat an animal.

It does matter. You don't want the other side to have any opinion on your stupidity but we do now and always will.

Opinions should be based on facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back