🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama became a fetus at Selma!

Like Obama said my parents were at Selma and 9 months later Barrack Obama was born. To bad he was four years old at the time. Liberals still supported him, no outrage. Liberals have no credibility.

So you're claiming that all of the attacks on Obama's honesty were in jest?
No, he is a fucking liar. Got it?

So is Carson. Say that about Carson.
The politico story was bullshit. Carson didn't lie. If he does you made it okay with BILL, Obama, and Hillary. Get over it

So you base your behavior on how some liberal behaves? Liberals are your role models now?

lol, good one.

It's a horrible thing if Carson lied about being offered a scholarship but no big deal if Obama tells Americans their healthcare coverage will be better and cheaper if they support his plan, knowing full well it will be worse and more expensive.

Like Obama said my parents were at Selma and 9 months later Barrack Obama was born. To bad he was four years old at the time. Liberals still supported him, no outrage. Liberals have no credibility.

The politico story was bullshit. Carson didn't lie. If he does you made it okay with BILL, Obama, and Hillary. Get over it

1. Carson said he was offered a full scholarship to West Point.
2. He was never offered a full scholarship to West Point.
3. Carson lied.
You dumb shit, he was offered the opportunity to go there, and no one pays. Could've been misunderstood as a scholarship. So what about Obama's out right lie that he was already four when his parents met?

Indications are that Barry Hussein's alleged autobiography was ghost written by close friend and political mentor Bill Ayers who was also a domestic terrorist. The media was never curious enough to pursue the allegation.

So you base your behavior on how some liberal behaves? Liberals are your role models now?

lol, good one.
No, never has.

well, TECHNICALLY he became a zygote. We have to be this fussy with the new found (very new found) respect of liberals for the truth

Kind of amazing he could become a zygote when he is already 4 years old. And his birthday is august 4. The bridge crossing was march 4. Either a very very short gestation, or very long one

Last edited:
The conservative stores about Obama and Selma just keep getting nuttier. Everyone can see who's lying big about Selma, and it's now mostly the conservatives.

Remember, all politicians lie. All people lie. The Republicans just do it far more often, and anyone pretending otherwise is a serious liar. When 90% of the lies come from the right, honest people go with the left. We don't pretend our candidates are perfect. We just point out they're vastly better than the pathologically dishonest Republicans.

1. Carson said he was offered a full scholarship to West Point.
2. He was never offered a full scholarship to West Point.
3. Carson lied.
He was talking about the fact that every student at west point gets a free scholarship if he decides to go into the military. He chose not to go there. Ypu people parse every statement and scream "lie" when people don't parse their statements at an anal retentive level for republicans but say "meh" at bald faced lies of democrats

I read the link . Where is he lying exactly ? He kinda talks in metaphors . I don't see a quote like " momz n dad fucked on the Selma bridge in 1965"

I read the link . Where is he lying exactly ? He kinda talks in metaphors . I don't see a quote like " momz n dad fucked on the Selma bridge in 1965"
Obama, my parents met at the Selma march, and nine months later Barrack Obama was born. I never thought of it. He is also calling his mother a whore. Oh and he was also 4 years old during the Selma march. Let me give you some advice, shut up your making yourself look like a fool. Your also making Gruber smile.

The conservative stores about Obama and Selma just keep getting nuttier. Everyone can see who's lying big about Selma, and it's now mostly the conservatives.

Remember, all politicians lie. All people lie. The Republicans just do it far more often, and anyone pretending otherwise is a serious liar. When 90% of the lies come from the right, honest people go with the left. We don't pretend our candidates are perfect. We just point out they're vastly better than the pathologically dishonest Republicans.
It's the truth, quit making yourself look foolish.

Obama, my parents met at the Selma march, and nine months later Barrack Obama was born. I never thought of it. He is also calling his mother a whore. Oh and he was also 4 years old during the Selma march. Let me give you some advice, shut up your making yourself look like a fool. Your also making Gruber smile.

Where u getting this from ? I didn't see it in the linked article. A simple quote from the book will do .

Or maybe it's you and your right wing Ilk that are the liars. Oh the irony .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back