Obama: Biden is Finishing The Job of My Administration

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Yeah. No shit!
Barack Obama said in an interview with the New York Times published Tuesday that Joe Biden is "finishing the job" his administration started and Donald Trump "benefited from the economic stability we initiated."

Two primary Obama flunkies...Susan Rice and Valerie Jerrett, are riding herd on Joe and not doing a very good job of it judging by Senile Joe's recent racist and pedophile tainted comments.
No need to wonder who is pulling Joe's strings....It's Barry Obama.

And it's telling Obama is trying to downplay Donald Trump's economic record by taking credit for it.

Stay classy, Barack Hussein Obama! Best President Iran ever had! America? Not so much.

The fundamental transformation of America goes on.

Last edited:
The many democrats Presidents finish stuff the last Democrat starts,

and apparently the republicans do the same.

You DIms all hate America, who wants to have any of that commie crap finished?
I should of added, the republicans want to shred the Constitution and only want freedom for them who vote republican, but I tried to be nice.

Yeah. No shit!
Barack Obama said in an interview with the New York Times published Tuesday that Joe Biden is "finishing the job" his administration started and Donald Trump "benefited from the economic stability we initiated."

Two primary Obama flunkies...Susan Rice and Valerie Jerrett, are riding herd on Joe and not doing a very good job of it judging by Senile Joe's recent racist and pedophile tainted comments.
No need to wonder who is pulling Joe's strings....It's Barry Obama.

And it's telling Obama is trying to downplay Donald Trump's economic record by taking credit for it.

Stay classy, Barack Hussein Obama! Best President Iran ever had! America? Not so much.

The fundamental transformation of America goes on.
For once Obama is telling the truth.
Biden is cultivating hate and racism for power just like Barry did.
Biden is taking America backwards decades in foreign policy.
Biden is looting the American taxpayers.
Biden is crapping on the middle class.

There is some of that. Biden doesn't have Obama's margins in Congress though so anything he truly accomplishes will be minimal.

Still a definite improvement over his predecessor.

$4 per gallon gas a fake cold war with Russia record unemployment open borders and a reach around for China as they fuck us in the ass...yep this is another Obama term....

You would think the magic Kenyan would have figured out we were done with his ideas and policies when we crushed Hillary in 2016...I guess Obama doesn't care if he was rejected he is just going to steal his way back in charge with a dummy named Joe on his lap.....it won't work Obama....

$4 per gallon gas a fake cold war with Russia record unemployment open borders and a reach around for China as they fuck us in the ass...yep this is another Obama term....

I should of added, the republicans want to shred the Constitution and only want freedom for them who vote republican, but I tried to be nice.
You're dumber than Nancy Pelosi's botox needle.
All except for the conservatives(a misnomer) they belong to the cult of tramp and want to tear up the Constitution.

You're dumber than Nancy Pelosi's botox needle.
All except for the conservatives(a misnomer) they belong to the cult of tramp and want to tear up the Constitution.
Be specific. What in the Constitution do conservatives want to abolish?

Forum List

Back