Obama, Biden Spoke to Pete Buttigieg After He Quit 2020 Race

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

BNN Bloomberg - Canadian Business, Finance and Markets Newsobama-biden-spoke-to-pete-buttigieg-after-he-quit-2020...
1 hour ago · (Bloomberg) -- Pete Buttigieg spoke late Sunday by telephone with both Joe Biden and former President Barack Obama after Buttigieg dropped out of the presidential race, according to people familiar with the call.

Comment:
Immediately after the call, Buttigieg abruptly and surprisingly pulled out of the race. It now further narrows the field of Democrats less than a month after he declared victory in the contested Iowa race...
What was the deal offered by Obama? Is this a Quid Pro Quo deal or was Buttigieg bribed?

BNN Bloomberg - Canadian Business, Finance and Markets Newsobama-biden-spoke-to-pete-buttigieg-after-he-quit-2020...
1 hour ago · (Bloomberg) -- Pete Buttigieg spoke late Sunday by telephone with both Joe Biden and former President Barack Obama after Buttigieg dropped out of the presidential race, according to people familiar with the call.

Comment:
Immediately after the call, Buttigieg abruptly and surprisingly pulled out of the race. It now further narrows the field of Democrats less than a month after he declared victory in the contested Iowa race...
What was the deal offered by Obama? Is this a Quid Pro Quo deal or was Buttigieg bribed?
It's called consolidating the field. Oop's did I use that big word? I'm Donald Trump stupid! They corralled him so they can lighten the load and BEAT Trump! Any conspiracy theorists have any thoughts?

Comment:
It's called consolidating the field. Oop's did I use that big word? I'm Donald Trump stupid! They corralled him so they can lighten the load and BEAT Trump! Any conspiracy theorists have any thoughts?
/—-/ The day before Super Tuesday? His base must be pizzed.

Comment:
/——-/ Gotta stop Crazy Bernie at any cost.

Cmon that’s a bunch of crap. If I was Pete I would hang up and call the Democratic National committee and question it

Comment:
I'm sure the number 2 hole was in the offing

Forum List

Back