Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

Aren't they both the same thing?
Now I'm reeeeaaaally confused!!!
A little too complex for you too understand I see. I feel like I'm having a discussion with a bunch of imbeciles. I have to post links and explain everything. Looks like I'm going to have to brush up on my Powerpoint skills next.

Come to think of it, I should take up sign language, morse code and smoke signals to cover all my bases.

more nothing

Right I forgot, so I was saying yesterday that the sky is blue on a cloudless day. It wasn't an assertion nor an opinion, it was simply a fact. Keep in mind, I have not altered the image below and have searched for the best site (no bias) to prove that it is blue.

sky.jpeg

Proof >>> Blue Sky - Why is the Sky Blue?

Now I know after you review the link and picture you will scour Google like a drooling ape and come back and tell me that blind and/or colorblind people (some) cannot see the color blue therefore the facts that the sky is blue is not entirely accurate. You will then follow it up with original insults such as retard, doughebag and pussy to drive your point home. At this point you will claim victory and continue to run around the thread like a 12 year old boy who forgot to take his Ritalin. Push away from your keyboard for a bit and breathe, you are making me nervous.

more nothing

Right I forgot, so I was saying yesterday that the sky is blue on a cloudless day. It wasn't an assertion nor an opinion, it was simply a fact. Keep in mind, I have not altered the image below and have searched for the best site (no bias) to prove that it is blue.

sky.jpeg

Now I know after you review the link and picture you will scour Google like a drooling ape and come back and tell me that blind and/or colorblind people (some) cannot see the color blue therefore the facts that the sky is blue is not entirely accurate. You will then follow it up with original insults such as retard, doughebag and pussy to drive your point home. At this point you will claim victory and continue to run around the thread like a 12 year old boy who forgot to take his Ritalin. Push away from your keyboard for a bit and breathe, you are making me nervous.

you have time to post this but not links to back up your opinion?

what a waste of a poster you are.
Not here to educate the uneducated. Gotta run and take care of biz. I've wasted enough time here..

About half of Americans own at least one gun. Mr. Gregory has his kids attend a school with eleven armed guards. The President is not giving up his security detail. Whine all you want.

Mr. Obama runs the risk of Supreme Court review of Executive Orders with a second amendment challenge like this. He could lose the Executive Order priviledge which is not Constitutionally granted. Go ahead, make my day Mr. Obama.

First he will have to issue an EO. Second, even if the SC ruled it unconstituitonal it, nor Congress, has the power to take the EO away from any President.

Sure they do. It is creating law when used in this fashion. That is Congress, not the Executive. Please find an EO as a check and balance in the Constitution.

Okay I can except that they can overturn a specific EO by passing a new law or the courts can rule one unconstitutional, but they cannot take the EO power away. EO are used to carry out the laws, not write them. He will not be able to ban guns as part of an EO. He can only write new proceedures for carrying out existing laws.

A little too complex for you too understand I see. I feel like I'm having a discussion with a bunch of imbeciles. I have to post links and explain everything. Looks like I'm going to have to brush up on my Powerpoint skills next.

Come to think of it, I should take up sign language, morse code and smoke signals to cover all my bases.

more nothing

sky.jpeg

The sky has no color, it is merely reflecting blue light. :D

First he will have to issue an EO. Second, even if the SC ruled it unconstituitonal it, nor Congress, has the power to take the EO away from any President.

Sure they do. It is creating law when used in this fashion. That is Congress, not the Executive. Please find an EO as a check and balance in the Constitution.

An EO doesn't even exist in this case, you're hypothesizing an EO that doesn't exist being used as a law.

Did you people snack on tinfoil treats over the holidays or something?

Also, what are your thoughts on GWB expanding the use of EOs to circumvent congress during his presidency? Were you similarly outraged?

Good question :eusa_think: Well saveliberty? What say you?!!! :mad:

An EO doesn't even exist in this case, you're hypothesizing an EO that doesn't exist being used as a law.

Also, what are your thoughts on GWB expanding the use of EOs to circumvent congress during his presidency? Were you similarly outraged?

How about I list a few "mistakes" of GWB?

1. Patriot Act
2. Staying in Afghanistan or Iraq for more than a month.
3. Expanded EOs.
4. Signing the stimulus bill.

Everybody happy?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ooa98FHuaU0

Nothing is going to happen. It's nothing but a horse and pony show put on for Liberals and Conservatives. These clowns like putting on a big show for us.

BTW here's a great video that everyone should watch. Here's some cold hard facts on how violent we are as a nation...some will be surprised :)

So, how does mass murder of unarmed innocent civilians - a subset of all murder - factor into this 'analysis'?

We know the pockets of high violence in our own regions and we can identify many of the causes - one of which is the ease to obtain firearms. A question arises in terms of pockets of violence vis a vis the ubiquitous argument of defending ones home from invasion. Why so much concern if one lives in a 'safe' neighborhood?

It's clear that obama intends to eliminate the Bill of Rights one by one.

look everyone. :) One of the five resident rw :tinfoil: koolaid drinkers :alcoholic: has arrived!!! :clap2: She wouldn't post a link/provide proof if her life depended upon it :rolleyes:

Do you really need a link that obama intends to remove the first amendment? Do we not have a filmmaker in prison for making a bad movie? Has the free exercise clause protecting religion not been taken away? Has the protection of property owners' rights to their property not been reduced in preparation for being eliminated. That's the 4th Amendment. There are enough federal laws to make a mockery of double jeopardy protections in the Fifth Amendment. Just ask anyone who was found innocent under state law, tried again under federal law. How about the Tenth Amendment, states rights. Or are those people still referred to as Tenthers?

You really don't have an idea of what obama has done already do you? Or, how many liberals agree with him. Freedom of speech should be limited, it might hurt someone's feelings. No one in business has a right to practice their religion. It's the law. The law is really unconstitutional. It will be unconstitutional, until the liberals get their way and there is no more Constitution.

How about I list a few "mistakes" of GWB?

1. Patriot Act
2. Staying in Afghanistan or Iraq for more than a month.
3. Expanded EOs.
4. Signing the stimulus bill.

Everybody happy?

5. Free speech zones.
6. Violations of geneva conventions on torture.
7. Secret prisons in foreign nations.

Now we're happy. :)

The sky has no color, it is merely reflecting blue light. :D

Wrong.

The sky is in fact blue - due to the water vapor in the atmosphere, which refracts light in the blue spectrum, bouncing it all around. Water, having a blue hue, causes the sky to be blue.

The water vapor is blue, the sky is merely the location of the water vapor.

Forum List

Back