Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

it really was. especially the opening part.

you don't get to be that stupid without putting some effort into it :lmao:

ladycumflinger said:
I took all day yesterday to feel the deep wound of loss and felt for the first time in my life, ashamed of my country. I had made a decision to leave the political scene altogether and just chill, move on. This morning after the immense fog of pain had cleared I began to realize something.. NOT once did Barack Obama garner above the 50% approval rating.. Most of the time it stayed around 47%.. So how is it that he won with over 50% of the vote?

:lmao:

i think the glazed look in her eyes is due to the freelance bukkake gig she has going with warbler

It's a shame she lacked the courage to follow through with her suicidal impulses.

My, what a fantastic way to debate! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can just make shit up and you have to prove me wrong! Brilliant! :clap2::clap2:
You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional.
Aren't they both the same thing?
Now I'm reeeeaaaally confused!!!
A little too complex for you too understand I see. I feel like I'm having a discussion with a bunch of imbeciles. I have to post links and explain everything. Looks like I'm going to have to brush up on my Powerpoint skills next.

Come to think of it, I should take up sign language, morse code and smoke signals to cover all my bases.

ladycumflinger said:
I took all day yesterday to feel the deep wound of loss and felt for the first time in my life, ashamed of my country. I had made a decision to leave the political scene altogether and just chill, move on. This morning after the immense fog of pain had cleared I began to realize something.. NOT once did Barack Obama garner above the 50% approval rating.. Most of the time it stayed around 47%.. So how is it that he won with over 50% of the vote?

i think the glazed look in her eyes is due to the freelance bukkake gig she has going with warbler

It's a shame she lacked the courage to follow through with her suicidal impulses.

when obama comes to take my guns, i'm going to seriously regret not having spent thousands of hours training with swords, knives and staves.

drat

You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional.
Aren't they both the same thing?
Now I'm reeeeaaaally confused!!!
A little too complex for you too understand I see. I feel like I'm having a discussion with a bunch of imbeciles. I have to post links and explain everything. Looks like I'm going to have to brush up on my Powerpoint skills next.

Come to think of it, I should take up sign language, morse code and smoke signals to cover all my bases.

:lol::badgrin::clap2:

Bitch, do you see anyone fondling your gun besides you?

This ain't the flamezone, stupidfuck. No one is impressed by you and del scurrying about pissing on the furniture.

You would honestly be better off putting those on ignore. Nasiest posters with nothing but maniacal hatred oozing all over this forum. I honestly believe Catz is insane. No person can act in the manner it does and not have something wrong.

when obama comes to take my guns, i'm going to seriously regret not having spent thousands of hours training with swords, knives and staves.

drat

That's knives, swords, and staffs [sic].

Given that's the case, why are your panties lodged in your rectum, Chicken "The Gummint is Coming to Take My Guns" Little?

I realize that you're not what anyone would call "especially bright." But had you had the intellect to grasp what you read, it would have sunk in that I stated in this thread repeatedly that Obama would not conduct door to door confiscations. Even he isn't that arrogant.

The acts I expect from the regime would deal more with attacking ammunition supply chains.

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that Americans would never stand for the revocation of 2nd Amendment, and hell, we have way more guns than we do people in this country.

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that Americans would never stand for the Administration targeting and assassinating United States citizens without indictment, charges, arrest, or trial.

So, why did you spend all yesterday posturing about how you were prepared for the Great Gun Grab of 2013?

Your failure to grasp what I wrote is not my problem.

Let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how Obama has violated the Constitution and its somehow MY job to prove it?

When you state something as a fact? Absolutely. Messageboarding 101.....

I make and follow my own rules when it comes to posting. If someone wants to prove me wrong they can have at it.....good luck with that.

You have some really neat function keys I don't have. Personally, I'd go that route.

You would honestly be better off putting those on ignore. Nasiest posters with nothing but maniacal hatred oozing all over this forum. I honestly believe Catz is insane. No person can act in the manner it does and not have something wrong.

I SHOULD put del on ignore, I've never read anything from him that even approached worthwhile. del is without question the most useless troll on this site. Truthmatters is brilliant by comparison. But Catz can be okay - as long as she isn't performing for del's approval.

I realize that you're not what anyone would call "especially bright." But had you had the intellect to grasp what you read, it would have sunk in that I stated in this thread repeatedly that Obama would not conduct door to door confiscations. Even he isn't that arrogant.

Then why the posturing? Are you trying to impress us with your internet badassery?

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that Americans would never stand for the Administration targeting and assassinating United States citizens without indictment, charges, arrest, or trial.

I share your concerns with that action (unconstitutional, in my book), but it would have had a very different outcome on U.S. soil.

Your failure to grasp what I wrote is not my problem.

True. Your verbal diarrhea and deep insecurities are your main problems.

Not this time. obama is anti gun, he's an arrogant fuck he has went around congress several times and gave amnesty even though congress voted no.
I disagree with your position.

Correction: Obama is anti-constitution. The 2nd amendment is but one of many battles the regime wages against civil liberties.

Cereal killer has sent a precedent and Uncensored agrees. Just say any old crap and then refuse to back it up with fact.

Except, the precedent was set by the entire GObP when they said they would not be ruled by fact checkers. And, of course, who can forget their clown car candidate who racked up more than 35 lies and that was just during this run for office.

We really need to ignore the constant stream of lies from the right because really, more than 50% voted (again!) against those lies.

del has a wicked sense of humor. No way is that going on ignore!

Catz has a different point of view, but is almost always decent to me. Maybe its the approach?

It's clear that obama intends to eliminate the Bill of Rights one by one. Liberals believe that because he was elected, he has the power to do anything he wants. His wish is the people's command.

If obama issued an executive order banning guns or unilaterally passing laws that effectively repeal the second amendment it would be ignored. Too many people now have guns. The number of Americans with guns outnumber the military and the police combined, and that's presupposing that the entirety of military and police would enforce such a ban in the first place. obama wishes to reduce the size of the military making even fewer individuals subject to his orders as commander in chief.

Legal guns are impossible to keep in stock. Gun permit requests have overwhelmed the system. Do you really think these are the only guns being sold? For every legal gun owner there are ten more who have guns without permits. For every person with a concealed carry there are 20 that you don't know about.

Commander Yamamoto once said that it is foolish to invade America because there would be a gun behind every blade of grass. That was in 1942. Today there are five guns behind the gun behind the blade of grass. And all of them are ready for anything.

Obama is not Hitler. Hitler was a leader. A terrifying leader. Obama is a puppet.

You're gonna fit right in here.

All the wacko rw's just yammer on and on in unending whines and, just like this ASSSSinine post of yours, not one of them has a nodding acquaintance with FACTS.

Then why the posturing? Are you trying to impress us with your internet badassery?

It's sad that you fail to grasp that your meme is out of place and merely exposes you as absurd.

Joe Biden, the Vice President, stated that Barack Obama would take "extra-consitutional" action using executive orders to address restrictions on fire arms.

What does this mean? Hard to say, in fact there is nothing save speculation possible. My speculation is that he would command a moratorium on the manufacture and sale of ammunition. But I readily admit (to G5000) that I base this on nothing other than a guess. G5000 thinks Obama will command more stringent background checks. Again, based on nothing but a guess.

No one has said they expect door to door searches, and I went at length explaining why this would be far too stupid to contemplate. Obama and his handlers are evil, but they aren't stupid.

I share your concerns with that action (unconstitutional, in my book), but it would have had a very different outcome on U.S. soil.

It's unconstitutional - period. Obama should be impeached, removed from office, and then face criminal charges.

My desire would have been to see Anwar Al Alwaki arrested, tried for treason, and get the needle like McVeigh did. I hold no sympathy for the scumbag. Regardless, Obama does not have the authority to order the death of American citizens - not even those who engage in treason.

True. Your verbal diarrhea and deep insecurities are your main problems.

Oh goodie, I was sitting here hoping that a mentally deficient would explain my problems to me...

Cereal killer has sent a precedent and Uncensored agrees. Just say any old crap and then refuse to back it up with fact.

Izzatrite, sparky?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/report.php?p=6630801

Except, the precedent was set by the entire GObP when they said they would not be ruled by fact checkers. And, of course, who can forget their clown car candidate who racked up more than 35 lies and that was just during this run for office.

We really need to ignore the constant stream of lies from the right because really, more than 50% voted (again!) against those lies.

So then your argument is BOOOOOSHHHH?

Damn, who would have guessed?

Forum List

Back