Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

Also, what are your thoughts on GWB expanding the use of EOs to circumvent congress during his presidency? Were you similarly outraged?

I was, hell yes. But then we were assured by our dear leader he wouldn't do such things. During the 2008 campaign, Obama promised to “not use signing statements as a way of doing an end run around Congress".

Shocking, I know...:doubt:

First he will have to issue an EO. Second, even if the SC ruled it unconstituitonal it, nor Congress, has the power to take the EO away from any President.

Sure they do. It is creating law when used in this fashion. That is Congress, not the Executive. Please find an EO as a check and balance in the Constitution.

An EO doesn't even exist in this case, you're hypothesizing an EO that doesn't exist being used as a law.

Did you people snack on tinfoil treats over the holidays or something?

Also, what are your thoughts on GWB expanding the use of EOs to circumvent congress during his presidency? Were you similarly outraged?

of course they were. i remember reading thread after thread about it.

I was, hell yes. But then we were assured by our dear leader he wouldn't do such things. During the 2008 campaign, Obama promised to “not use signing statements as a way of doing an end run around Congress".

That doesn't matter. Leftists NEVER hold Obama to his word, NOT ONCE.

The left wants someone to rule over them as they can't handle freedom. Everything in their life must be done by government within their eyes.

Fuck the left.

The left wants someone to rule over them as they can't handle freedom. Everything in their life must be done by government within their eyes.

Fuck the left.

^^^

I'm not paying for that.

Fuck the left.

Most of them are too far gone now.. at least the USMB Zombies who post here. I'll bet they walk around with a glazed look in their eyes.

Blame yourself for trusting politicians. Have you ever heard the parable of the frog and the scorpion?

let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how obama has violated the constitution and its somehow my job to prove it?

never happened.

You are an idiot!!

Really, comrade fucktard?

Article [V.]

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how obama has violated the constitution and its somehow my job to prove it?

never happened.

You are an idiot!!

Really, comrade fucktard?

Article [V.]

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

He'll either ignore your proof or call you names-

Fuck the left.

Most of them are too far gone now.. at least the USMB Zombies who post here. I'll bet they walk around with a glazed look in their eyes.

Speaking of walking around with a glazed look in their eyes...

your tearful lament was hilarious.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/261139-a-stolen-democracy.html

Blame yourself for trusting politicians. Have you ever heard the parable of the frog and the scorpion?

That's what you got from my response? That I trusted a politician? Whatever.

Oh goody. Another ninny who thinks they're well enough armed to fight off the US military.

GAWD FUCKING DAMN but you people are just dead from the neck up.

Comrade, do you REALLY think the U.S. military would act against the citizens?

You may be in for a rude awakening. The Regime can count on the Gestapo, AKA DHS - beyond that, you can't count on anyone siding with you

That's what you got from my response? That I trusted a politician? Whatever.

You implied that Obama's claims were somehow trustworthy. Re-read your post. That's the implicit assumption in your (rather clumsy) attempt at sarcasm.

Oh goody. Another ninny who thinks they're well enough armed to fight off the US military.

GAWD FUCKING DAMN but you people are just dead from the neck up.

Comrade, do you REALLY think the U.S. military would act against the citizens?

You may be in for a rude awakening. The Regime can count on the Gestapo, AKA DHS - beyond that, you can't count on anyone siding with you

Given that's the case, why are your panties lodged in your rectum, Chicken "The Gummint is Coming to Take My Guns" Little?

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that Americans would never stand for the revocation of 2nd Amendment, and hell, we have way more guns than we do people in this country.

So, why did you spend all yesterday posturing about how you were prepared for the Great Gun Grab of 2013?

Fuck the left.

Speaking of walking around with a glazed look in their eyes...

your tearful lament was hilarious.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/261139-a-stolen-democracy.html

it really was. especially the opening part.

you don't get to be that stupid without putting some effort into it :lmao:

ladycumflinger said:
I took all day yesterday to feel the deep wound of loss and felt for the first time in my life, ashamed of my country. I had made a decision to leave the political scene altogether and just chill, move on. This morning after the immense fog of pain had cleared I began to realize something.. NOT once did Barack Obama garner above the 50% approval rating.. Most of the time it stayed around 47%.. So how is it that he won with over 50% of the vote?

:lmao:

i think the glazed look in her eyes is due to the freelance bukkake gig she has going with warbler

Forum List

Back