Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

I see your reading and comprehension skills are that of a 2nd grader and I'm the stupid one?

and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional.

No i can read just fine.
No you cannot comprehend how they are unconstitutional. Move on Plasma, you will never get it and its getting tiring going back and forth with someone who is ignorant about the topic at hand.

sigh......you must think you are special huh?

I've already stated how the NDAA is a problem, i noticed you skipped that because it makes you look like a lazy internet troll.

takes some balls to claim someone is ignorant after the performance you put on in this thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
My, what a fantastic way to debate! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can just make shit up and you have to prove me wrong! Brilliant! :clap2::clap2:
You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional.
Aren't they both the same thing?
Now I'm reeeeaaaally confused!!!

no one can prove that you are confused or not understanding.

You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional.
Aren't they both the same thing?
Now I'm reeeeaaaally confused!!!

no one can prove that you are confused or not understanding.

...or even if I am derstanding, or not understanding...

Shoots blanks
Obama Bin Stalin

Idiotic.

he can give all the orders he wants.

I will disobey.

Oh goody. Another ninny who thinks they're well enough armed to fight off the US military.

GAWD FUCKING DAMN but you people are just dead from the neck up.

The gun cult would be hilarious if they weren't both mentally ill paranoids with guns.

They must be worried that when we update the mental illness databases, they'll be asked to turn in their firearms.
i bet 99% of the legal gun owners in this Country are sane and would never use them to kill anyone......if you want to be scared worry about the fuckers who would use them to kill people without batting an eye and do so every day in large cities around the country.....and then ask yourself why the "authorities" are not going into these assholes territories and taking their no doubt illegal weapons away from them.....

Americans who exercise their Consitutional right to own weapons are now bullies??

Surprised? :eusa_angel:

No.. If it's good, kind, uplifts, moral.. it's bad according to liberals..

I see. A Bushmaster is good, kind, uplifts, and is moral. That is your position?

I have offered a reasonable solution that could have gone a long way to defuse the present
tension between the gun nuts and the rest of the citizens of this nation.

But the gun nuts have chosen direct confrontation. Not a wise move after all the gun violence in the past years. And now we are reaching to point where there is a greater chance of being killed by a gun in this nation than in an auto accident.

If not this year, then in the next few years, if nothing is done now, you will see some pretty draconian gun laws by present standards. Because the availability of the war weopons is getting ever greater for the crazies in this nation. And the gun nuts are the ones driving that.

I have offered a reasonable solution that could have gone a long way to defuse the present tension between the gun nuts and the rest of the citizens of this nation.

I don't recall this reasonable solution. Will you repeat it here?

I'm anxious to hear a suggestion that would actually affect a criminal's ability to utilize a firearm in the commission of their crime while not putting law abiding citizens at a disadvantage when facing these assholes that don't care about regulations.

Lay it on me!

I don't know if you made things up, and that is the point. You are the one who mentioned the word 'fact'. When that little nugget enters the lexicon, absolutely you have to back it up. That is netiquette/messageboarding 101.

It is very easy to grasp what is happening on this thread. You posted something you can't back up other than by saying "you prove me wrong", which is just BS and you know it.

You trying to pass off 'lack of contribution' is just your way of trying to cover up your lack of thoroughness in explaining your POV..

The applicable law was listed. It says illegal aliens are to be deported with few exceptions. It has not been changed or amended. Obama has no legal standing to ignore the law an d blanket amnesty millions of illegal aliens. Congress not the President have authority over immigration as spelled out ( also provided) in the Constitution.

It is on those claiming the President has authority to cite the specific law or section of law that allows him to do so.

I don't know if you made things up, and that is the point. You are the one who mentioned the word 'fact'. When that little nugget enters the lexicon, absolutely you have to back it up. That is netiquette/messageboarding 101.

It is very easy to grasp what is happening on this thread. You posted something you can't back up other than by saying "you prove me wrong", which is just BS and you know it.

You trying to pass off 'lack of contribution' is just your way of trying to cover up your lack of thoroughness in explaining your POV..

The applicable law was listed. It says illegal aliens are to be deported with few exceptions. It has not been changed or amended. Obama has no legal standing to ignore the law an d blanket amnesty millions of illegal aliens. Congress not the President have authority over immigration as spelled out ( also provided) in the Constitution.

It is on those claiming the President has authority to cite the specific law or section of law that allows him to do so.

Excellent example. Funny how the "powers that be" use the "law" for their purpose and ignore what they chose to.

Surprised? :eusa_angel:

No.. If it's good, kind, uplifts, moral.. it's bad according to liberals..

I see. A Bushmaster is good, kind, uplifts, and is moral. That is your position?

I have offered a reasonable solution that could have gone a long way to defuse the present
tension between the gun nuts and the rest of the citizens of this nation.

But the gun nuts have chosen direct confrontation. Not a wise move after all the gun violence in the past years. And now we are reaching to point where there is a greater chance of being killed by a gun in this nation than in an auto accident.

If not this year, then in the next few years, if nothing is done now, you will see some pretty draconian gun laws by present standards. Because the availability of the war weopons is getting ever greater for the crazies in this nation. And the gun nuts are the ones driving that.

Rocks.....learn to spell "WEAPONS" will ya......you have been misspelling it for the last month in every thread on this....and you have been told.....

Last edited:
Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

We've all said it and liberals just called us crazy, etc.. HERE IT COMES.

Let me ask you a question.

When you call our President what you do in your thread title, do you think that people will take your posts seriously?

He is a MARXIST/COMMUNIST and behaves as one. Did you ever call George Bush any names? Dumb, stupid, monkey, etc? I'll call him WHAT HE EARNED.

You run out of hotdogs and chocolate cake, baby?

If you were only as smart as you are fat.

About half of Americans own at least one gun. Mr. Gregory has his kids attend a school with eleven armed guards. The President is not giving up his security detail. Whine all you want.

Mr. Obama runs the risk of Supreme Court review of Executive Orders with a second amendment challenge like this. He could lose the Executive Order priviledge which is not Constitutionally granted. Go ahead, make my day Mr. Obama.

About half of Americans own at least one gun. Mr. Gregory has his kids attend a school with eleven armed guards. The President is not giving up his security detail. Whine all you want.

Mr. Obama runs the risk of Supreme Court review of Executive Orders with a second amendment challenge like this. He could lose the Executive Order priviledge which is not Constitutionally granted. Go ahead, make my day Mr. Obama.

First he will have to issue an EO. Second, even if the SC ruled it unconstituitonal it, nor Congress, has the power to take the EO away from any President.

First he will have to issue an EO. Second, even if the SC ruled it unconstituitonal it, nor Congress, has the power to take the EO away from any President.

Sure they do. It is creating law when used in this fashion. That is Congress, not the Executive. Please find an EO as a check and balance in the Constitution.

Sure they do. It is creating law when used in this fashion. That is Congress, not the Executive. Please find an EO as a check and balance in the Constitution.

used in what fashion?

you fuckwits are all spun up over what, exactly?

Bitch you and others like you keep saying this but I see nothing that shows that you are right.

Bitch, do you see anyone fondling your gun besides you?

Just because the brown shirts haven't gather together to physically take guns does not mean obama doesn't want to take my guns. He wants them but must first find away around the Constitution to make this workable.

I think you need to tighten your tinfoil, Big Tard. It's slipping over your face.

Bo.....let me ask you something.....play along with me here.....if Obama and Company did come out and say and do what these people here are saying.....what would be your stance then?......

I would join with whatever group is filing lawsuits in federal court.

ok.....just trying to see who would roll over and pee if it really happened....

What do you put the odds of an Obama gun grab at, since this is something you think is possible or even likely?

An EO doesn't even exist in this case, you're hypothesizing an EO that doesn't exist being used as a law.

Did you people snack on tinfoil treats over the holidays or something?

Also, what are your thoughts on GWB expanding the use of EOs to circumvent congress during his presidency? Were you similarly outraged?

Let me ask you a question.

When you call our President what you do in your thread title, do you think that people will take your posts seriously?

He is a MARXIST/COMMUNIST and behaves as one. Did you ever call George Bush any names? Dumb, stupid, monkey, etc? I'll call him WHAT HE EARNED.

You run out of hotdogs and chocolate cake, baby?

If you were only as smart as you are fat.
^ that :)

used in what fashion?

you fuckwits are all spun up over what, exactly?

& ^ that :)

Forum List

Back