Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

I don't know if you made things up, and that is the point. You are the one who mentioned the word 'fact'. When that little nugget enters the lexicon, absolutely you have to back it up. That is netiquette/messageboarding 101.

It is very easy to grasp what is happening on this thread. You posted something you can't back up other than by saying "you prove me wrong", which is just BS and you know it.

You trying to pass off 'lack of contribution' is just your way of trying to cover up your lack of thoroughness in explaining your POV..

I don't know if I agree with you on the "Nothing is going to happen" attitude.. We've all sat back while this President has usurped the US Constitution consistently.

And his presidential idol did even worse, so vigilance is more than warranted.

I don't know if I agree with you on the "Nothing is going to happen" attitude.. We've all sat back while this President has usurped the US Constitution consistently.
I'm not worried at all, it's all show........watch and see.
Not this time. obama is anti gun, he's an arrogant fuck he has went around congress several times and gave amnesty even though congress voted no.
I disagree with your position.

I'm not worried at all, it's all show........watch and see.
Not this time. obama is anti gun, he's an arrogant fuck he has went around congress several times and gave amnesty even though congress voted no.
I disagree with your position.

Nobody wants to touch your gun, BigTard.

exactly how totalitarian fascists operate....with 'edicts from above'...

So go on record and tell us what this EO will entail.

Pretty simple to guess. where The Chosen One will go...
Instead of a weapons ban because he cannot get around the 2nd Amendment, the following may occur.
First an EO mandating an identification type serial number stamped into the jacket of every shell made in the US. To solidify that, a 100% tariff on all imported ammunition.
Second order will be a 50 to 100% federal tax on ammunition. Supposedly this would drive up the cost of ammo to levels where most people would not be able to afford it.
BTW, the Connecticut legislature just may have to tackle that very issue as their governor has suggested such a tax.
Once again liberals ignore the law of unintended consequences. Any and all nanny state laws and regulations backfire 100% of the time.

Hmmm...

What sort of things could a President do about guns, in concordance with advice from the Attorney General, that would be within his constitutional powers?

Remember when Bush consulted with the DOJ about the war on terror? The next thing you knew we had waterboarding, wireless wiretaps, extraordinary renditions, an overseas prison network, and all kinds of goodies! All with the DOJ's stamp of constitutional approval.

Did you all exclaim over his unconstitutional dictatorial behavior, I wonder...

So...what sort of things could a President do about guns that would be within his constitutional powers?

This topic has gone strangely silent.

Going to lunch. I hope you guys can come up with enough courage to articulate your paranoid fantasies and go on record with them. I'll be back.
"Well the other guy did stuff" is NOT a valid argument. Your comment is rejected.

That all you got? Can't stand the heat? Little tongue tied are you? :)

what heat? you are a internet pussy, who comes on here and basically spouts their opinion but won't back up their shit. You are actually worse than people like Stephanie. At least she links to articles, retarded as they are.

You are below internet trash. You are politically worthless, Bottom feeder, who just pukes up whatever they heard.

My opinion was on the first page the facts are buried in here somewhere, now quit pouting like a baby because daddy won't link you.

i know what your opinion was/where dipshit. you made a claim, then refused to back it up with facts, You then basically stomped your feet like a child in a toy store.

Look you havent earned the right on here to say what you want and people respect it. Right now you have the cred of Karl Rove on election night.

You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

I don't know if you made things up, and that is the point. You are the one who mentioned the word 'fact'. When that little nugget enters the lexicon, absolutely you have to back it up. That is netiquette/messageboarding 101.

It is very easy to grasp what is happening on this thread. You posted something you can't back up other than by saying "you prove me wrong", which is just BS and you know it.

You trying to pass off 'lack of contribution' is just your way of trying to cover up your lack of thoroughness in explaining your POV..

First off me saying to you to come back when you could grasp what is going on is messed up. Total BS on my end, so I apologize for that. Hopefully you will accept my apologies.

Gump I just don't have the energy to explain why the NDAA and the rest of the list is unconstitutional. People for whatever reason are allowing our POTUS to trample on the Constitution and they refuse to accept some of things he's done as unconstitutional. I can't go down that path because it leads to nowhere. Obama isn't the only guilty party in all this neither. George Bush is just as guilty because he got the ball rolling.

That's the long and short of it. It is what it is and no matter what I or anyone says people will live in denial. The question was posed and I answered it. Some don't like to hear these things and will reject it no matter what is said.

I make and follow my own rules when it comes to posting. If someone wants to prove me wrong they can have at it.....good luck with that.

My, what a fantastic way to debate! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can just make shit up and you have to prove me wrong! Brilliant! :clap2::clap2:
wait what? you stated they are unconstitutional and now you are saying no one can prove either case?

no shit you just say what you want and fuck facts. Holy shit you stupid.

Forum List

Back