Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

I make and follow my own rules when it comes to posting. If someone wants to prove me wrong they can have at it.....good luck with that.

You are a retard.

That all you got? Can't stand the heat? Little tongue tied are you? :)

what heat? you are a internet pussy, who comes on here and basically spouts their opinion but won't back up their shit. You are actually worse than people like Stephanie. At least she links to articles, retarded as they are.

You are below internet trash. You are politically worthless, Bottom feeder, who just pukes up whatever they heard.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ooa98FHuaU0

Nothing is going to happen. It's nothing but a horse and pony show put on for Liberals and Conservatives. These clowns like putting on a big show for us.

BTW here's a great video that everyone should watch. Here's some cold hard facts on how violent we are as a nation...some will be surprised :)

great?
who is he?
why would we find some yutz on the internet to be credible?
were you able to read the charts he was pointing to? i sure couldn't.
finally. "violent crime rate" is not the same as "gun violence". violent crime encompasses many different things.

Shoots blanks
Obama Bin Stalin

Idiotic.

he can give all the orders he wants.

I will disobey.

Oh goody. Another ninny who thinks they're well enough armed to fight off the US military.

GAWD FUCKING DAMN but you people are just dead from the neck up.

The gun cult would be hilarious if they weren't both mentally ill paranoids with guns.

They must be worried that when we update the mental illness databases, they'll be asked to turn in their firearms.

Let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how Obama has violated the Constitution and its somehow MY job to prove it?

When you state something as a fact? Absolutely. Messageboarding 101.....

I make and follow my own rules when it comes to posting. If someone wants to prove me wrong they can have at it.....good luck with that.

My, what a fantastic way to debate! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can just make shit up and you have to prove me wrong! Brilliant! :clap2::clap2:

You are a retard.

That all you got? Can't stand the heat? Little tongue tied are you? :)

what heat? you are a internet pussy, who comes on here and basically spouts their opinion but won't back up their shit. You are actually worse than people like Stephanie. At least she links to articles, retarded as they are.

You are below internet trash. You are politically worthless, Bottom feeder, who just pukes up whatever they heard.

My opinion was on the first page the facts are buried in here somewhere, now quit pouting like a baby because daddy won't link you.

You really are clueless.....but please feel free to believe you have proven me wrong :)

I have. Conclusively.

Customs and Immigration Enforcement is part of the Executive branch's responsibilities. Presidents can, and do (as I showed Bush did), exercise latitude within the boundaries of the laws through Executive Orders.

You have not even cited the law Obama violated. You think all you have to do is cite the Constitution which just demonstrates you haven't a clue about the Constitution or the way our government works.

You need to cite the law which Congress wrote under their Constitutional powers to legislate immigration, and then prove Obama broke that law.

I bet you would not even know how to begin to do that.

You seem to believe saying something is unconstitutional is evidence it is. But that is actually the most basic of ipse dixit logical fallacies.

Let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how Obama has violated the Constitution and its somehow MY job to prove it? I don't do charity work and post links. Study our immigration laws, familiarize yourself with how Congress works in regards to these laws and then put it together.

I don't have the time nor the energy to post links because of your ignorance. A little word of advice, educate yourself before running around threads like a giant windbag. I've never seen someone post so many words without saying a thing hahahahaha my god......

i think when claiming someone has "violated the constitution", one should know something ABOUT the constitution.

feel free to set forth the sections of the constitution which has been violated; what caselaw supports your position; and why, if such a violation has occurred, no aggrieved person has commenced a lawsuit.

thank you in advance.

Let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how Obama has violated the Constitution and its somehow MY job to prove it?

in other words, ya gots nuffin

My, what a fantastic way to debate! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can just make shit up and you have to prove me wrong! Brilliant! :clap2::clap2:
You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

Will? Or could?

Obama could order a halt to all firearm and ammunition manufacturing. It would be consistent with the abuses that are a constant from this administration.

Personally, any EO from Obama on this would be viewed as an act of war by me. The question is where we draw the line when a Hitler or Lenin seize power. For me, this is the line, if Obama crosses it, then I must view it as an open declaration of war against the United States Constitution by the regime.

this is my new birthday wish!

I have a reloading press, powder and a bullet mold:D

That's so sweet. If only you had a brain.

Maybe you can go see the wizard of fox news and ask for one.

Forum List

Back