Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

The NRA and their supporters have had it all their own way for so long its about time somebody stood up for the "silent majority" who are fed up watching American society being ripped apart by guns.

Its time somebody "bullied" the bullies!

Really? And when these laws result in the arrests and convictions of members of politically correct protected classes, then what?
Bullies? So anyone who wants to exercise their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms is a "bully"?...
Some criminal fuck breaks into my home and I should call the cops because some whiny little lib like you is afraid of firearms?
Our society isn't being ripped apart by guns. It's being ripped apart by liberalism and political correctness.
Narcissism, self esteem, the lack of morality, lack of civility and desensitizing toward loss of human life which are ALL liberal traits are tearing apart the nation.

You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

I don't know if you made things up, and that is the point. You are the one who mentioned the word 'fact'. When that little nugget enters the lexicon, absolutely you have to back it up. That is netiquette/messageboarding 101.

It is very easy to grasp what is happening on this thread. You posted something you can't back up other than by saying "you prove me wrong", which is just BS and you know it.

You trying to pass off 'lack of contribution' is just your way of trying to cover up your lack of thoroughness in explaining your POV..

First off me saying to you to come back when you could grasp what is going on is messed up. Total BS on my end, so I apologize for that. Hopefully you will accept my apologies.

Gump I just don't have the energy to explain why the NDAA and the rest of the list is unconstitutional. People for whatever reason are allowing our POTUS to trample on the Constitution and they refuse to accept some of things he's done as unconstitutional. I can't go down that path because it leads to nowhere. Obama isn't the only guilty party in all this neither. George Bush is just as guilty because he got the ball rolling.

That's the long and short of it. It is what it is and no matter what I or anyone says people will live in denial. The question was posed and I answered it. Some don't like to hear these things and will reject it no matter what is said.

more nothing

You are going on the premise that I made things up, so your analogy fails. I listed things that actually happened and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional. Come back when you can grasp a hold of what's going on in this thread and contribute.

I don't know if you made things up, and that is the point. You are the one who mentioned the word 'fact'. When that little nugget enters the lexicon, absolutely you have to back it up. That is netiquette/messageboarding 101.

It is very easy to grasp what is happening on this thread. You posted something you can't back up other than by saying "you prove me wrong", which is just BS and you know it.

You trying to pass off 'lack of contribution' is just your way of trying to cover up your lack of thoroughness in explaining your POV..

First off me saying to you to come back when you could grasp what is going on is messed up. Total BS on my end, so I apologize for that. Hopefully you will accept my apologies.

Gump I just don't have the energy to explain why the NDAA and the rest of the list is unconstitutional. People for whatever reason are allowing our POTUS to trample on the Constitution and they refuse to accept some of things he's done as unconstitutional. I can't go down that path because it leads to nowhere. Obama isn't the only guilty party in all this neither. George Bush is just as guilty because he got the ball rolling.

That's the long and short of it. It is what it is and no matter what I or anyone says people will live in denial. The question was posed and I answered it. Some don't like to hear these things and will reject it no matter what is said.

yet you have time to say all this.

The trouble with the NDAA is it gives Presidents the power to strip a citizen of their rights, IF suspected of helping terrorism. It is a very loose power grab with broadbrushing. A slippery slope of trouble. Obama signed it saying he would not use said powers,but others could.

wow....i need a nap...

My, what a fantastic way to debate! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can just make shit up and you have to prove me wrong! Brilliant! :clap2::clap2:
wait what? you stated they are unconstitutional and now you are saying no one can prove either case?

no shit you just say what you want and fuck facts. Holy shit you stupid.
I see your reading and comprehension skills are that of a 2nd grader and I'm the stupid one?

Apology accepted.

I guess the main problem here is - and this goes for both sides - every time Bush or Obama does something the opposition hates - it's unconstitutional. So when something that is actually unconstitutional does happen, it gets lost in the ether...

Nobody wants to touch your gun, BigTard.

Bitch you and others like you keep saying this but I see nothing that shows that you are right.

Bitch, do you see anyone fondling your gun besides you?

Just because the brown shirts haven't gather together to physically take guns does not mean obama doesn't want to take my guns. He wants them but must first find away around the Constitution to make this workable.

The NRA and their supporters have had it all their own way for so long its about time somebody stood up for the "silent majority" who are fed up watching American society being ripped apart by guns.

Its time somebody "bullied" the bullies!

Really? And when these laws result in the arrests and convictions of members of politically correct protected classes, then what?
Bullies? So anyone who wants to exercise their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms is a "bully"?...
Some criminal fuck breaks into my home and I should call the cops because some whiny little lib like you is afraid of firearms?
Our society isn't being ripped apart by guns. It's being ripped apart by liberalism and political correctness.
Narcissism, self esteem, the lack of morality, lack of civility and desensitizing toward loss of human life which are ALL liberal traits are tearing apart the nation.

We have never been that civilized to begin with. Your whinefest here is nothing more than typical whine-rant.

You don't know what Obama is or may do. Doing nothing is the wrong answer. Banning guns is the wrong answer. finding a sensible solution ( see Cats idea about beefing up the screening process at gun shows) is the correct way in doing it.

We had a lack of morals in 1776 when we didnt get rid of slavery.
We had a lack of morals in the 1800's when we tried to wipe out the indians.
We had a lack of morals in the 1900's till 1918 ith allowing women to vote, rampant racism ( see lynching and riots), and the unequal treatment of gays.

keep swinging, and you may hit the ball off the tee.

wait what? you stated they are unconstitutional and now you are saying no one can prove either case?

I see your reading and comprehension skills are that of a 2nd grader and I'm the stupid one?

and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional.

No i can read just fine.

Surprised? :eusa_angel:

No.. If it's good, kind, uplifts, moral.. it's bad according to liberals..

OK... So guns are good, kind, uplifting, and moral? I'm sure that is comforting to all the victims and families affected by gun violence.

Yes and by your support to remove the right of citizens to defend themselves is good, kind,uplifting and moral?
Let's say for a moment Obama moves forward and issues an EO with some kind of weapons ban...Answer this question. Just who do you think will be the only people left holding weapons?
Second question....What can the federal government possibly do in the face of the inevitable civil disobedience? Do you think people will simply line up and hand over their property to a guy in a blue suit?
Ya know what? Obama had better use solid judgement..A weapons ban will have the same effect as banning coffee. In other words the Chosen One can sign any piece of paper he wants. Doesn't mean we will obey.
We have the Constitutional right to disobey unjust laws. We have the right to petition the courts to seek redress in objection to unjust laws.
The President DOES NOT have the legal authority to use Executive Orders in direct violation of the Constitution. If he does, my guess is he's in for a real fight.
There will be literally armies of attorneys filing lawsuits.

list of unconstitutional illegal things obama and co. Do

Bo.....let me ask you something.....play along with me here.....if Obama and Company did come out and say and do what these people here are saying.....what would be your stance then?......

I would join with whatever group is filing lawsuits in federal court.

ok.....just trying to see who would roll over and pee if it really happened....

Apology accepted.

I guess the main problem here is - and this goes for both sides - every time Bush or Obama does something the opposition hates - it's unconstitutional. So when something that is actually unconstitutional does happen, it gets lost in the ether...
Bingo :thumb up: but it goes beyond what the opposition hates. For the sake of discussion let's say its 2017 and Rick Republican is our POTUS. Ricky writes into law NDAA v 2 which is unconstitutional. The right will ignore, deny or defend it and the left will cry foul instead of the nation coming together and holding Ricky accountable. Its a vicious cycle. The hypocrisy from the lemmings on both sides is maddening

and no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional.

No i can read just fine.
No you cannot comprehend how they are unconstitutional. Move on Plasma, you will never get it and its getting tiring going back and forth with someone who is ignorant about the topic at hand.

Shoots blanks
Obama Bin Stalin

Idiotic.

he can give all the orders he wants.

I will disobey.

Oh goody. Another ninny who thinks they're well enough armed to fight off the US military.

GAWD FUCKING DAMN but you people are just dead from the neck up.

so what would you do Dudley if this all comes to pass?....the confiscating of all guns say is here.......humor me here.....what would you do?......roll over and comply or stand up for what you say you believe?......

I make and follow my own rules when it comes to posting. If someone wants to prove me wrong they can have at it.....good luck with that.

My, what a fantastic way to debate! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I can just make shit up and you have to prove me wrong! Brilliant! :clap2::clap2:

no one can prove they are Constitutional or were not Unconstitutional.
Aren't they both the same thing?
Now I'm reeeeaaaally confused!!!

Forum List

Back