Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

Like I said puke, even if Bammy DID comea fter the guns you'd support him doing it.

You are no make a Leftwing puke.

Piss drinkers are too easily led.

The puppet masters lead them around by the nose, getting them all sweaty over Obama's unconstitutional Executive Orders. It never occurs to them to actually read the Executive Orders for themselves, or the relevant laws. No, they just take the puppet masters' word that Obama broke the Constitution, somehow.

And now all the puppet masters have to say is that Obama WILL break the Constitution again. It's already been established for the dumbos that Obama has done it in the past, see.

Of course, if and when Obama does issue an Executive Order to beef up background checks or improve database sharing, will the puppet masters inform the rubes they were wrong?

Make your own prediction about that outcome. :lol:

Past future perfect. Obama will break the Constitution with his gun EOs. This is already a "fact" in their minds.

So next time around, this will be their mental evidence to support the NEXT claim Obama is about to violate the Constitution.

This shit is practically seamless!

Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

The NRA and their supporters have had it all their own way for so long its about time somebody stood up for the "silent majority" who are fed up watching American society being ripped apart by guns.

Its time somebody "bullied" the bullies!

Americans who exercise their Consitutional right to own weapons are now bullies??
US Constitution: Preamble

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
\ its time to readjust society's priorities.

!

Dollar to a stale donut Americas 140 million gun owners say "meh".:D:D:eusa_dance:

let me ask you a question? When you blindly ignore all the unconstitutional illegal things obama and company do, do you think anyone takes you seriously?

list of unconstitutional illegal things obama and co. Do

Bo.....let me ask you something.....play along with me here.....if Obama and Company did come out and say and do what these people here are saying.....what would be your stance then?......

I would join with whatever group is filing lawsuits in federal court.

I've already proven you are completely wrong on at least two of them.

Your integrity is shot.
You really are clueless.....but please feel free to believe you have proven me wrong :)

I have. Conclusively.

Customs and Immigration Enforcement is part of the Executive branch's responsibilities. Presidents can, and do (as I showed Bush did), exercise latitude within the boundaries of the laws through Executive Orders.

You have not even cited the law Obama violated. You think all you have to do is cite the Constitution which just demonstrates you haven't a clue about the Constitution or the way our government works.

You need to cite the law which Congress wrote under their Constitutional powers to legislate immigration, and then prove Obama broke that law.

I bet you would not even know how to begin to do that.

You seem to believe saying something is unconstitutional is evidence it is. But that is actually the most basic of ipse dixit logical fallacies.

Let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how Obama has violated the Constitution and its somehow MY job to prove it? I don't do charity work and post links. Study our immigration laws, familiarize yourself with how Congress works in regards to these laws and then put it together.

I don't have the time nor the energy to post links because of your ignorance. A little word of advice, educate yourself before running around threads like a giant windbag. I've never seen someone post so many words without saying a thing hahahahaha my god......

You really are clueless.....but please feel free to believe you have proven me wrong :)

I have. Conclusively.

Customs and Immigration Enforcement is part of the Executive branch's responsibilities. Presidents can, and do (as I showed Bush did), exercise latitude within the boundaries of the laws through Executive Orders.

You have not even cited the law Obama violated. You think all you have to do is cite the Constitution which just demonstrates you haven't a clue about the Constitution or the way our government works.

You need to cite the law which Congress wrote under their Constitutional powers to legislate immigration, and then prove Obama broke that law.

You seem to believe saying something is unconstitutional is evidence it is. But that is actually the most basic of ipse dixit logical fallacies.

Let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how Obama has violated the Constitution and its somehow MY job to prove it? I don't do charity work and post links. Study our immigration laws, familiarize yourself with how Congress works in regards to these laws and then put it together.

I don't have the time nor the energy to post links because of your ignorance. A little word of advice, educate yourself before running around threads like a giant windbag. I've never seen someone post so many words without saying a thing hahahahaha my god......

Immigration law requires illegals with few exceptions be deported. I asked him to cite a law that allowed the President to grant blanket Immunity and amnesty. he can not do it. So not only is he whining about you not posting links, he won't do it either.

I have. Conclusively.

^
has nothing

I have. Conclusively.

you've spent enough time in this thread to where you could have provided evidence. You haven't. You are full of shit. typical

I have. Conclusively.

Immigration law requires illegals with few exceptions be deported. I asked him to cite a law that allowed the President to grant blanket Immunity and amnesty. he can not do it. So not only is he whining about you not posting links, he won't do it either.
Difference is he can't post those links because there are no such laws. If someone asks what crime is punishable by imprisonment and/or death penalty and I say murder, they will have to take my word for it or search the web themselves.

Let me get this straight. You haven't a clue about our immigration laws and how Obama has violated the Constitution and its somehow MY job to prove it?

When you state something as a fact? Absolutely. Messageboarding 101.....

I make and follow my own rules when it comes to posting. If someone wants to prove me wrong they can have at it.....good luck with that.

Forum List

Back