Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

You're right, Chancellor Hitler would never abuse his position, we need to support him and never question.

Where your epic fail of an argument falls over the precipice of human logic is that Hitler (eventually) had the backing of the armed forces. Obama doesn't.

And considering for your Chicken Little, bed-wetting, champing at the bit, hard-on scenario (and believe me, I know you are dying for this to happen - this is a gun nuts Nirvana) to occur, your military and police would have to enforce these edicts. Gee, that's gonna happen considering most of them vote overwhelmingly GoP....

I'm still trying to figure out how it is any of your fucking business

Fuck off

I hope you will use your tight connection with the FBI to notify us in advance of the firearm grab. ;)

Even Obama isn't stupid enough to attempt a grab. His acts would be more along the lines of restricting the manufacture and sale of ammunition. This too will spark civil war, but kicking in doors would be a blood bath and ensure a bitter defeat of the federal troops.

I figure that in a civil war that was disorganized with confused battle lines, the federal troops will easily win. No doubt the administration has modeled every conceivable scenario for war against the citizens of the nation, and understands that the absolute worst tactical move would be an assault on the domiciles of the nation, with no real knowledge of the firepower in each. There will be no gun grab.

^^^^^
62NakedDudeInStreet.jpg

False premise. It has not been proven he has done anything unconstitutional.

Obama has done a great many things that are unconstitutional. The Murder of a United States citizen - an irrefutable fact, violates the 5th amendment. This isn't even debatable.

It is debatable. George Bush established that enemy combatants are not entitled to Constitutional rights. So thank him for that.

Fast and Furious is another blatant violation of the constitution, and the use of foreign governments to wage assaults on the many states, as Obama did when he used the U.N. to launch lawsuits against the state of Arizona.

I know you will trot out "BOOOOSHHHH" as a defense, but Obama pisses on the constitution as a matter of course.

If Bush did it, and you criticize Obama for doing the same thing, then trying to poison the well to prevent someone from pointing our your naked hypocrisy just won't work, as it has not here.

Neither you nor I can say what Obama will do. I can and have proven that he is unrestrained by the constitution.

No, you have not.

But I have provided you with a specific prediction, and provided the evidence for it. None of you chickenshits have dared to make a specific prediction on record.

All your smoke and mirrors are a piss poor attempt to cover up your intellectual shortcomings and cowardice.

You are a fool. EOs have been issued by Presidents for a very long time. They are not unconstitutional in and of themselves.

An order to an executive department or function is legal, provided the resultant act is legal. Therefor the Obama order to DHS to grant immunity to illegal aliens violates the law.

Please cite the law it violated. And don't be so stupid as to say "the Constitution" and betray your ignorance.

Cite the actual immigration law passed by Congress which Obama violated. If he is not allowed to extend the stay of young illegal immigrants, there has to be a law which prevents him from doing so. Cite it.

You nervous nellies are wetting your pants over an imaginary ghost planted in your minds by your puppet masters.

You're right, Chancellor Hitler would never abuse his position, we need to support him and never question.

False dichotomy. Try harder.

Last edited:
So go on record and tell us what this EO will entail.

Will? Or could?

Obama could order a halt to all firearm and ammunition manufacturing. It would be consistent with the abuses that are a constant from this administration.

Personally, any EO from Obama on this would be viewed as an act of war by me. The question is where we draw the line when a Hitler or Lenin seize power. For me, this is the line, if Obama crosses it, then I must view it as an open declaration of war against the United States Constitution by the regime.

this is my new birthday wish!

I have a reloading press, powder and a bullet mold:D

I can think of 2 or 3 things that Obama has done that I consider concerning, but he's nowhere near Bush in terms of undermining constitutional rights. At this point, I guess it's all relative to me.

Well yeah, I mean Bush murdered a United States citizen, without arrest, charge, or trial. And Bush used foreign governments to wage legal battles against one of the many states...

Damn that Bush - we KNOW you wouldn't defend Obama if he did these things - not a good leftist like you, cuz it isn't just the party and skin color that you adore....

]
If Obama issues an Executive Order related to guns, it will be one ordering federal law enforcement work to improve database sharing and to improve the background check process.

Nothing unconstitutional.

Book it.

He doesn't need an EO for that. But lets play your little game.....What will YOU do if he does in fact issue an EO that violates current law and the Constitution?

You can feel free to quote my post and shout from the rooftops my prediction was wrong.

Unlike you chickenshits, I am not afraid to make a specific prediction and stand by it.

I notice you don't mind that twice he violated the law and the Constitution to murder two American citizens, that were not involved according to the law enforcement branch of our Government ( as in no charges ever filed) in illegal activity. One was a 16 year old teenager.

You have not proven the execution of enemy combatants is unconstitutional. Like the others, you are guilty of an ipse dixit logical fallacy.

This is all smoke and mirrors to cover up the fact that when you idiots were called out on your hysteria to specify what Obama is going to go in the way of a "gun grab", you shit your pants and ran.

Now you are trying to throw up as much smoke as you can to cover up your cowardice.

You STILL won't make a prediction and stand by it.

You ASSUME he will somehow violate the Constitution based on a completely wrong understanding of the Constitution and the way government operates. Your mistaken beliefs about past events have snowballed into one giant mass delusion from which you all suffer.

So then you hear about Biden saying something about EOs, and it just seems natural as breathing that some kind of unconstitutional gun grab is afoot.

And you wonder how Obama keeps winning?

It is because you are all beating up an illusion.

You have done nothing about Him allowing Eric Holder to violate the law in Fast and Furious. You claim that his clear violation of Immigration laws is not a violation at all.

What does that have to do with Obama considering a "gun grab" by Executive Order?

Nothing.

And Fast and Furious was no different from Bush's gunwalking program.

That's right, hypocrite. BOOOOOOSH.

You claim the law allows him to issue Immunity and amnesty to illegal aliens, as you keep saying to CK, CITE the specific law that provides that the President can unilaterally declare millions of illegal aliens legal.

No, I have said you have not proved Obama broke the law. The evidence is all over this topic. You keep stating it over and over and over, but have not proven it.

You claimed Obama broke the law, but you have not cited a single law. You have not proven your claim.

Ipse dixit.

Last edited:
If Obama issues an Executive Order related to guns, it will be one ordering federal law enforcement work to improve database sharing and to improve the background check process.

Book it.

If so, it will hurt him politically instead of help him. Considering insta-check is one of the primary NRA goals.

But it's illogical. Why would Obama need an EO to improve background checks? There is ZERO opposition from and group to them.

Book it.

If so, it will hurt him politically instead of help him. Considering insta-check is one of the primary NRA goals.

Now this is some funny shit. If Obama does exactly what he said he wanted to do as far back as 2011, this will hurt him politically. :lol:

If he does something that isn't unconstitutional, THAT will hurt him! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Boy, you kids really do want your cake and to eat it, too. :lol:

But it's illogical. Why would Obama need an EO to improve background checks? There is ZERO opposition from and group to them.

Again, you demonstrate you do not know how our Constitutional government works.

You think a President does not have to change an executive policy without putting it in writing? Have you ever heard of an executive in the public or private sector who did not put their orders in writing?

But yes, that is correct. Such EOs would be completely uncontroversial!

How incredibly disappointing that would be for the piss drinkers!

Hmmmm...

Maybe, just maybe, someone is misleading you for political purposes. Say it ain't so!!!

Last edited:
No matter WHAT he does with an EO you'll gladly swallow it and ask for more....Barak the Maigc Negro can do no wrong in your eyes.

Book it.

Book it.

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

We've all said it and liberals just called us crazy, etc.. HERE IT COMES.

If he tries anything short of an Constitutional Amendment we will quickly see why we have our guns, to defend ourselves from Tyrannical Moves like a President trying to use EO to take our rights away.

If idiots want to sell their guns back to the Gov, that's one thing, but try and take mine by force and I will use it.

Where your epic fail of an argument falls over the precipice of human logic is that Hitler (eventually) had the backing of the armed forces. Obama doesn't.

And considering for your Chicken Little, bed-wetting, champing at the bit, hard-on scenario (and believe me, I know you are dying for this to happen - this is a gun nuts Nirvana) to occur, your military and police would have to enforce these edicts. Gee, that's gonna happen considering most of them vote overwhelmingly GoP....

I'm still trying to figure out how it is any of your fucking business

Fuck off

The same way Panama, Grenada, Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq [shall I continue] is any of yours....

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

We've all said it and liberals just called us crazy, etc.. HERE IT COMES.

If he tries anything short of an Constitutional Amendment we will quickly see why we have our guns, to defend ourselves from Tyrannical Moves like a President trying to use EO to take our rights away.

If idiots want to sell their guns back to the Gov, that's one thing, but try and take mine by force and I will use it.

there was also talk of mandatory buy-back from a leading Dem.

Cuomo I think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back