Obama...blah..blah..blah

What a whiner thread this is, lol. The funniest thing is that if it were McCain or Romney in the White House doing exactly as Obama has done, most of you would be cheering telling us what a great job he was doing. Now, you will all deny this, but you know it's true.

Hey you guys call yourselves ibs and cheer on a president who has no problem killing American citizens via drones.

Go fuck your self when you tell me you care about other human beings....

you assholes.

You support a man who does drone hits on citizens aka assassinations. And you say you are a liberal and cool with it.

You so called libs are freaking insane.

What a whiner thread this is, lol. The funniest thing is that if it were McCain or Romney in the White House doing exactly as Obama has done, most of you would be cheering telling us what a great job he was doing. Now, you will all deny this, but you know it's true.

I'm going to do this one more time.

Your darling President killed a man with no trial over in Yemen. He ordered this man's death.

Now the kid never did jack shit. Your President was cool with his kill as well.

Explain this to me libby asshole?

I'd like to see any of you people do better, but, you won't

Take mo' vacations better? Lie better? Kill better? Suck better? Be a better commie?

I knew you guys would take the low road instead of becoming president and showing us how it is done.

being as you are so almighty powerful, just put me in the oval orifice for a week and i'll have this country running like a well oiled and perfectly timed clock !! :up:

Obama has done enough (just enough) good things to avoid being impeached.

Actually there are two reasons Obama has not been impeached:

1. He is black. The Democrats, the left and their stenographers in the media would immediately play the race card if impeachment was brought forth. The Republicans are too cowardly to impeach him.

2. Joe Biden - nobody wants the village idiot to become president if Obama is impeached.

I cringe when I read some of the stupid shit he goes around saying in other countries..
I'm surprised they don't laugh him off the stage...we have to be a laughing stock in the world
so he is going to help Africa with their electrical grids while he shuts down our power plants...
what a friggen guy

Last edited:

your post was pretty dang whiny and then wait for it...........if it was McCain or Romney blaa blaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

McCain or Romney would LEAD - not dither, like the current Commander-In-Chump

Take mo' vacations better? Lie better? Kill better? Suck better? Be a better commie?

I knew you guys would take the low road instead of becoming president and showing us how it is done.

They did.

Reagan and Bush are the gold standard when it comes to conservative governance.

you two need some damn cheese?
you Obamabots are now in the minority where more people now disapprove of Obama than approve..that must suck eh?

Last edited:

They did.

Reagan was awesome, to deny that you are just a talking points, mindless libtard,even obama wont challlenge that one.....lolololol

They did.

you two need some damn cheese?
you Obamabots are now in the minority where more people now disapprove of Obama than approve..that must suck eh?

Not really, quite predictable.
Judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from making mistakes. No one is perfect and when you have 300 million people to deal with,you can't make them all happy all of the time.
Unlike you I have learned to accept that which I can not change and to change that which I can.

Last edited:

They did.

Reagan was awesome, to deny that you are just a talking points, mindless libtard,even obama wont challlenge that one.....lolololol

Ray-Gun was an awesome corporate shrill.
Ray-Gun was awesome by taking Iraq off the nations who sponsor terrorist.
Ray-Gun was awesome for selling Iran missiles to use against Iraq (who we were supplying aid)
Ray-Gun was awesome for diverting the profits from those sales illegally to the Contra Rebels.
Ray-Gun was awesome when he allowed those same rebels to sell so much cocaine on American streets that they had to devise a new street product called Crack.
Ray-Gun was awesome in his response to the AID crisis.

Ray-Gun did have awesome since of humor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSSRE27GQ0]Ronald Reagan - We Begin Bombing In 5 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Ronald Reagan was a Grade-B movie actor whose synthetic persona and skill level were sufficiently seductive as to dupe the fanatically biased, basically uninformed right-wing mentality. He was a self-serving corporate puppet whose economic policies, along with his escalation of Nixon's counterproductive War On Drugs, are responsible for the ultimate ruin of our economy and for the drift toward the American Police State.

It is truly unfortunate that John Hinckley couldn't afford something more effective than a pawn shop .22.

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan was a Grade-B movie actor whose synthetic persona and skill level were sufficiently seductive as to dupe the fanatically biased, basically uninformed right-wing mentality. He was a self-serving corporate puppet whose economic policies, along with his escalation of Nixon's counterproductive War On Drugs, are responsible for the ultimate ruin of our economy and the drift toward the American Police State.

It is truly unfortunate that John Hinckley couldn't afford something more effective than a pawn shop .22.

and Obama is what, some saint sent to us from the heavens? His life is manufactured, made up in some books written about him..
face it, you can call Reagan whatever you want, he was ADMIRED by many in this country as being a LEADER, not some dictator wannabe like Obama

as for your last comment, you should eat one them you are such a miserable person

Last edited:

Forum List

Back