🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama blames all the anger in gop on a woman...Sarah Palin

""I see a straight line from the announcement of Sarah Palin as the vice presidential nominee to what we see today in Donald Trump, the emergence of the Freedom Caucus, the tea party and the shift in the center of gravity for the Republican Party," ....."

Yeah, I can see that (above), but it didn't begin with Palin and I don't get that he stated that from the statement above. But sure, she and Trump have both capitalized on the dysfunction within the party
Today actually started in 1976.....Obama is a complete idiot....

That is certainly when the rerigging of the american economic system and the cannibalization of the working class was undertaken, agreed.

I guess obama did his own interpretation of the Bible where it sez satan's abroad.

This has to be about the dumbest thing I've ever heard come out of any politician.

Obama: Current angry mood of GOP started with Sarah Palin

It did. It legitimized the alt-right fringe of the Republican Party. There is no doubt that Palin is the logical precursor to Trump. It has nothing to do with her being a woman, and everything to do with her willful ignorance on foreign policy, her trailer park trash family, and her take no prisoners style. Her bull's eye map and admonition to Republicans to "take aim" at Democrats is similar to "punch em in the face as you throw them out" that Trump told his supporters in dealing with hecklers.

But here's the thing: He did not "blame it all on Sarah Palin". He pointed out a moment in Republican history where the choice of Sarah Palin, who is the very definition of an alt-right fringe politician, as the candidate for Vice-President of the United States, bound the loony right to the RINOS, in the hopes of making McCain a palatable choice for the fringe. And that choice has changed the course of politics in the US.

Palin was spectacularly unqualified and unprepared to be vice-President, in much the same way and for many of the same reasons as Trump, not the least of which is her racism and zenophobia. Her complete and utter lack of foreign policy knowledge and experience is exceeded only by Trump.

As a candidate for Vice President of the United States of America, Sarah Palin, and her whackydoodle reality show views, were instantly given real gravitas and standing within American politics. Her response after the election, was to resign as governor and become a reality show super star. The American public in general is fascinated because Palin is a spectacular train wreck, as in Donald Trump.

But while we're rolling our eyes at the antics of these buffoons, there is a very real, and a very dangerous side to all of this. Nations who sink into this alternative universe of racism and zenophobia, implode on themselves. When things don't get better, and they never do under these authoritarian types, then the attacks on those who are "blamed", become more frequent and more virulent. The US has seen a large spike in the number of unprovoked attacks against Muslims in the US, since Trump entered the race. If he's elected, it will get much, much worse.

I guess obama did his own interpretation of the Bible where it sez satan's abroad.

This has to be about the dumbest thing I've ever heard come out of any politician.

Obama: Current angry mood of GOP started with Sarah Palin

It did. It legitimized the alt-right fringe of the Republican Party. There is no doubt that Palin is the logical precursor to Trump. It has nothing to do with her being a woman, and everything to do with her willful ignorance on foreign policy, her trailer park trash family, and her take no prisoners style. Her bull's eye map and admonition to Republicans to "take aim" at Democrats is similar to "punch em in the face as you throw them out" that Trump told his supporters in dealing with hecklers.

But here's the thing: He did not "blame it all on Sarah Palin". He pointed out a moment in Republican history where the choice of Sarah Palin, who is the very definition of an alt-right fringe politician, as the candidate for Vice-President of the United States, bound the loony right to the RINOS, in the hopes of making McCain a palatable choice for the fringe. And that choice has changed the course of politics in the US.

Palin was spectacularly unqualified and unprepared to be vice-President, in much the same way and for many of the same reasons as Trump, not the least of which is her racism and zenophobia. Her complete and utter lack of foreign policy knowledge and experience is exceeded only by Trump.

As a candidate for Vice President of the United States of America, Sarah Palin, and her whackydoodle reality show views, were instantly given real gravitas and standing within American politics. Her response after the election, was to resign as governor and become a reality show super star. The American public in general is fascinated because Palin is a spectacular train wreck, as in Donald Trump.

But while we're rolling our eyes at the antics of these buffoons, there is a very real, and a very dangerous side to all of this. Nations who sink into this alternative universe of racism and zenophobia, implode on themselves. When things don't get better, and they never do under these authoritarian types, then the attacks on those who are "blamed", become more frequent and more virulent. The US has seen a large spike in the number of unprovoked attacks against Muslims in the US, since Trump entered the race. If he's elected, it will get much, much worse.
We've been imploding anyway.

In some ways, yes. The tax codes have bled the working class and the middle class white since Reagan. To me the sad irony is that the people who are most affected by this are the most willfully ignorant lot that ever lived, and they have determined that the Republican Party will save them. They're like horses trying to run back into a burning barn.

In some ways, yes. The tax codes have bled the working class and the middle class white since Reagan. To me the sad irony is that the people who are most affected by this are the most willfully ignorant lot that ever lived, and they have determined that the Republican Party will save them. They're like horses trying to run back into a burning barn.
While I agree, Trump is a Rino. He's standing at the barn door, intercepting them.

Forum List

Back